PDA

View Full Version : it burns

03-25-2008, 01:54 AM
I have been promiscuous all my life and nothing happened to me. I changed my lifestyle had not been with anyone in a while I slept with a BSO deputy and now I feel like I am urinating razor blades, the 4 blade kind. Can I file charges against this guy, I mean isnt this against pol

03-25-2008, 02:06 AM
I have been promiscuous all my life and nothing happened to me. I changed my lifestyle had not been with anyone in a while I slept with a BSO deputy and now I feel like I am urinating razor blades, the 4 blade kind. Can I file charges against this guy, I mean isnt this against pol

Don't worry! You don't have anything that a little penicilin won't cure! Get your shot and stop sleeping with BSO trash! Didn't you know that they are all TPT!

03-25-2008, 03:44 AM

Don't worry! You don't have anything that a little penicilin won't cure! Get your shot and stop sleeping with BSO trash! Didn't you know that they are all TPT!

yeah, you!

03-29-2008, 02:20 AM

:lol: this is soooo fake. i love it though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: