PDA

View Full Version : Resko, Clough and Jenkins

03-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Anyone know how Resko, Clough and Jenkins are doing in Orlando?

03-24-2008, 10:12 PM
They're doing good Sgt. Snaggle. Didn't you just visit them?

03-25-2008, 01:03 AM
They are doing well. I heard that they quit to go try to follow Chance Ransom around on his many exploits.

WG165
05-08-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm probably a little late on this reply. Been a while since I've been on. Things are going well up here. I've been in CID for nearly 9 months, Jenkins has been upstairs for about two months and Casey should be reassigned in about 8 weeks, as soon as the current trainees are released from FTO. It's hard to believe It's been 14 months already. Still miss Davie now and then. Nice to see we're not forgotten. I still have the same phone number so give me a call beotches!!! Always looking to see if you guys made the news. Couple of other former Broward guys came on after us. We got some ex-BSO and Coral Springs peeps in the house too Anyway, so long for now. Be safe.......

Tom.

05-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Glad you're doing good Tom. My palm tree's are looking good man.

05-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey Im very glad to see that we have not been forgotten and might even be missed a little (Zev I know you miss me!)

Life is a little slower up here and we all miss working with you guys...but I dont miss the 100 calls holding or the 5 Alpha days...lol... my cell number is also still the same so anyone can reach out when ever.

Casey

05-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Hey Casey have you "followed" anymore cars until their wheels fell off?

05-17-2008, 02:37 PM
whats going on everyone.... as you heard we are all doing good, although we get frustrated now and then by the way things are done or not done up here. My wife and I are expecting our third any day now... so wish me luck with another little girl..... my number (for those who have it) is still the same also. We were all sorry to hear about Bill
Hope everyone is doing good and feel free to give me a call.........

Jenksy

05-20-2008, 09:11 PM
After my last "vehicle following" the suspects car ended up crashing into a fence I was spoken to by the patrol LT. who informed me of the limits within the Winter Garden Pursuit policy and how I might be encroching on violating that policy...since then I have only briefly followed one other car but quickly pulled my head fron my a** and realized that it was not worth the trouble...lol

Other then that it is like any normal patrol day ... so busy .. we are up to like 5 calls in a 12 hour shift .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

05-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Hey since when does Resko, Jenkins, and Clough no longer work here? I just realized it, but I think they work for Winter Gardens PD.