PDA

View Full Version : NEWS REPORTER INTERESTED

Gatorchaser
03-24-2008, 04:40 PM
What is the status of your contract or lack thereof ?
How bad are the staffing numbers ?
Is there really an exodus ?

If you would like news coverage of your issues
send me a message with info that you would
want aired on local TV and that you believe are
newsworthy.

dfishisred@hotmail.com

03-24-2008, 10:00 PM
"Dear (insert name here), You are ordered to respond to Internal Affairs to give a statement in reference to derogatory statements you made via email to an account made up by this office. Items of concern include, but are not limited to, manpower, morale, pay issues, and why you are stupid enough to fall for this. The media has the FOP's number, if they want a statement, I'm sure they'll call Jack"

RETURN TO SENDER-LISTED OFFICER NOW WORKS FOR (INSERT AGENCY HERE)

03-25-2008, 12:47 AM
My parakeet can sing “La Cucaracha”, I think that’s newsworthy. I’ll send you an email George.

03-25-2008, 01:07 PM
You have to think about this. A reporter that has to hide who they are? A reporter with a BS e-maill address. Who do you report for? The George Star. Come on you got to do better than this.

03-25-2008, 04:13 PM
What is the status of your contract or lack thereof ?
How bad are the staffing numbers ?
Is there really an exodus ?

If you would like news coverage of your issues
send me a message with info that you would
want aired on local TV and that you believe are
newsworthy.

dfishisred@hotmail.com

I just sent all the information requested, that is available through public record, from my city email account. Things will change, you'll see.

What?... ohhhhhhshhiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

03-25-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't know why nobody would want to talk to the media. So far the scum sentinel has been fair and balanced in the articles they have written. They wouldn't really abuse the first ammendment and skew the truth to sell some papers would they?

03-26-2008, 12:49 AM
Of course not. Listen to city and print what they tell them to due to threat of being black balled from any more FTL info? No way! By the way, according to Brittany we start out at $49k+. I've been here for couple years and still don't make that....

04-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Well according to the Sun-Slantinel -- all the FLPD officers are making 6 figures and all the citizens are pissed off about their "wasted tax dollars" going to all these rich cops...