PDA

View Full Version : Taking over the city

03-23-2008, 10:13 PM
First, I'm not here to trash BSO. I would be disrespecting Sgt. Reyka, Dep. Hernandez, his brother who works for us, and all other BSO deps who I have met and befriended.

However, though I'm not completely sure of the financial situation of the city, I can tell you there isn't one officer in our city who is leaving for or wants to work for BSO. Again, no disrespect is intended. I can personally say I had the option of joining BSO, Hallandale, and another fine Broward Co. department, but I chose Hallandale.

Why, I thought it was the right move. I'm not saying I made the right decision, but we all have to live with the decisions we have made and we have to make the best of it.

Therefore, if it's true BSO is taking over Hallandale I can tell you, you'll be getting some outstanding officers, some who are not very proactive, but still answer their calls, and a couple who work less than CSAs.

I know I have no right to be on your site, but there is no reason to be bashing each other, when we have some many pieces of shi* out in the streets to deal with.

You fellas have a great department and have achieved great things. Keep up the good work.

God bless you and watch your six.