PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

03-22-2008, 05:54 PM
I heard the WMPD may be looking for a new chief soon. I am available.

03-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Custer for Chief! And Shawver shall be my Assnt. Chief.

03-30-2008, 05:07 AM
Does anyone wonder why Sgt EC and our dishonorable mayor, scott newton ,have been spending so much quality time together. Me thinks something is coming down the pike this week. And it will be goods news for a select few individuals but very bad for the future of our Police Department. Watch out Chief RP, remember that Sgt EC has thrown many a old friend and co worker under the bus to advance his career. And come to think about it, he did it to 2 wives in order to get a fresh piece. Wow, what a track record.

03-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Does anyone wonder why Sgt EC and our dishonorable mayor, scott newton ,have been spending so much quality time together. Me thinks something is coming down the pike this week. And it will be goods news for a select few individuals but very bad for the future of our Police Department. Watch out Chief RP, remember that Sgt EC has thrown many a old friend and co worker under the bus to advance his career. And come to think about it, he did it to 2 wives in order to get a fresh piece. Wow, what a track record.

What is your point? Maybe it was time to trade up.

03-31-2008, 03:46 AM

What kind of idiot would make a statement like this. Do you know what all Ed has put her threw. Like showing up where she is with that disgrace.
Making her go through everything he has, what a sorry excuse for a Human being he is. He has no business in the position he has let alone anything more.

04-02-2008, 04:31 AM

What kind of idiot would make a statement like this. Do you know what all Ed has put her threw. Like showing up where she is with that disgrace.
Making her go through everything he has, what a sorry excuse for a Human being he is. He has no business in the position he has let alone anything more.

Costello and his ho are scum. He does not deserve called being a father. And Kim deserves being called a HO because that is what she is. Two losers belong together because they have both failed the partners they swor an marriage bond to. And they both are a disgrace.

04-02-2008, 10:53 AM

What is your point? Maybe it was time to trade up.He is not even a captain how could he jump to chief? Thats a joke :lol:

04-02-2008, 07:47 PM

What is your point? Maybe it was time to trade up.He is not even a captain how could he jump to chief? Thats a joke :lol:

I absolutely agree. He can't even follow the most basic of rules. DO NOT MESS WITH THE HELP

04-03-2008, 04:47 AM

I absolutely agree. He can't even follow the most basic of rules. DO NOT MESS WITH THE HELP

This is a gentle quote. If the word "MESS" equates to destroying two marriages, leaves a beautifull little girl to grow up without a father who cares about her, breaks many long standing friendships , violates city policy without the police chief richard perez bothering to investigate ( turning the other cheek to protect a buddy) and destroys your reputation as a supervisor and credibility within our police department then you have made your point EC and RP. And this is a person or supervisor we are told to to emulate as a role model. What an example for the rookies which are to many. Something is really, really wrong in this police department ,lines were crossed which a professional city administration would have dealt with,by RP & EC that those of us who stuck working here now that have to obey,and citizens of the city of wilton manors need to start to pay attention to and demand some drastic change within the police department and city goverment.

04-05-2008, 03:05 AM

I wonder if Newton would be stupid enough to promote him. Isn't he the one that was filing all those grievances? And telling the guys to cut down on tickets. Has all that been forgoten?

04-07-2008, 04:40 AM

I wonder if Newton would be stupid enough to promote him. Isn't he the one that was filing all those grievances? And telling the guys to cut down on tickets. Has all that been forgoten?

Remember we all now Scott Newton controls the city manager , city commission and everything else down the employee trail.If he wants EC to be a captain he will. And knowing what EC has done in the past year, yo know he will be Scott's eyes and ear's into the chiefs office. At least wiley cared a little bit about integrity on his good days and would look out for his subordinates when he wanted to. EC will feed us to the mexican wolf like taco meat. But will be be the snitch, which in that role we ALL know he excells, for the city side in our part of the building. You go Ed!

04-07-2008, 05:15 AM

Oh this is so true. You have no idea what an evil person EC is. And to call him human is a complement which he does not deserve. Judas is the title he answers to, not captain. But maybe that is what RP wants in a superviser ? A real cheat who throws his wife and daughter under a red headed bus!

04-07-2008, 02:28 PM

Oh this is so true. You have no idea what an evil person EC is. And to call him human is a complement which he does not deserve. Judas is the title he answers to, not captain. But maybe that is what RP wants in a superviser ? A real cheat who throws his wife and daughter under a red headed bus!

oh yea, after all he is the ONLY officer that has ever cheated on his wife, give me a break,,,,sounds like you are a little jealous, i certainly dont condone his actions, but he is just like alot of officers in many dept...everyone know the divorce rate among police offices is one of the highest iin the nation.