PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from another "AGENCY"

03-21-2008, 03:59 PM
To whom it may concern:

I am asigned to the Battlestar Galactica, I just found out that I also so happen to be a Cylon double agent... Sucks for me... anyway once we defeat the Cylons and make it to earth, If I transfer/apply to the Town of Davie Police Dept., do I keep my rank?? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and interest.

Regards,

Commander, Saul Tigh
Battlestar Galactica

03-21-2008, 05:31 PM
To whom it may concern:

I am asigned to the Battlestar Galactica, I just found out that I also so happen to be a Cylon double agent... Sucks for me... anyway once we defeat the Cylons and make it to earth, If I transfer/apply to the Town of Davie Police Dept., do I keep my rank?? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and interest.

Regards,

Commander, Saul Tigh
Battlestar Galactica

Don't know if you will keep your rank, but I see you sure like to post the same stuff on different threads in here.

03-21-2008, 06:26 PM
All this talk of rank reminds me of a funny story.

I was on a call once where a signal 20 lady was being transported from a hospital by a nurse when the 20 grabbed the wheel and tried to cause an accident. The 20 claimed to be a Sgt. Major in the military and demanded my back ups " pistol and one bullet. " Without hesitating, my back up shouted, " I am Admiral Cornwallis of the United States Marine Corps and order you to state why you made such a request." She looked at him like, " this guy's crazier then I am."

She ended up getting a ride to Memorial East.

03-30-2008, 11:18 AM
To whom it may concern:

Regards,

Commander, Saul Tigh
Battlestar Galactica

Commander,

They won't let you keep your rank but this place is more weird than outer space. I was assigned to the Battlestar Atlantica at the time of the big Cylon attack on Caprica. We got away but you know how it is, we traveled for light years until we found this place. As Capricans, we say earth is a myth? It sure is. They actually have guns that shoot lead projectiles. Strange. And the people are dull also. But anyway come on down?

Sub-Lieutenant Buzz Lightyear, Ret.
Former Operations Officer
Atlantica Battle Group

03-30-2008, 11:57 AM
To whom it may concern:

Regards,

Commander, Saul Tigh
Battlestar Galactica

Commander,

They won't let you keep your rank but this place is more weird than outer space. I was assigned to the Battlestar Atlantica at the time of the big Cylon attack on Caprica. We got away but you know how it is, we traveled for light years until we found this place. As Capricans, we say earth is a myth? It sure is. They actually have guns that shoot lead projectiles. Strange. And the people are dull also. But anyway come on down?

Sub-Lieutenant Buzz Lightyear, Ret.
Former Operations Officer
Atlantica Battle Group

The only thing that stands out more than the absolute failed attempt at humor in this thread is the abject nerdiness. See you guys at the sci fi convention. Disgusting.

03-31-2008, 09:31 PM
When did they stop the pre-employments psyche's? I know I had to take one.