PDA

View Full Version : Retired LPD Lt's Son Arrested

03-21-2008, 05:23 AM
The is Lt. (r) Redmond.

My son Michael who is/was a Detention Deputy for PCSO was arrested earlier this evening for bringing contraband (drugs) into the jail and other charges.

Although my wife and I still love our son he made a personal choice, according to the evidence, to violate the criminal law and even more importantly to violate his oath of office giving a black eye to those who do their jobs honorably.

We will support our son in the adjudication process, but will not forgive him for his actions.

Having read this message board, I know how vicious some of you can be with your comments when fellow officers get into trouble so I know what to expect.

I do not need sympathy or condloences from anyone regarding this issue. I plan no further public comment ont this matter.

Respectfully,

Tim Redmond

03-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Very well said Tim. You and your family are in my prayers !!

Pete Karashay

03-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Lt, My prayers are with you and your family in this trying time.

Lonewolf1
03-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Tim,

Takes a lot of guts coming on this board and writing what you have written. We can pick our friends, but our family is something else. I hope this works out for you and your son. Maybe this will help him in the long run.

You were a good lieutenant and I enjoyed working for you back in the day.

Keep you chin up, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

03-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Tim, good people sometimes make bad decisions. He will get through this and my thoughts are with you that you get through it also.

03-26-2008, 02:25 PM
Tim and Cathy,
Our prayers are with you and Michael. We can only hope Michael is able to see the errors of his ways and turn a new chapter in his life. Thanks for being our friends!!

Chaplain John Ingrassia
Ret. LPD Lt.

04-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Tim may God bless you and your family. Hope some day your son will accept Crist.

04-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Tim may God bless you and your family. Hope some day your son will accept Crist.

Why? Does he not believe that Charlie is the Governor of Florida?