PDA

View Full Version : Visit Al Lamberti For Sheriff

03-21-2008, 02:14 AM
www.allamberti.com (http://www.allamberti.com)

03-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Wow, looks awfully familiar. One would certainly hope Santtucci and the boys would know that using bso personnel to do a campaign web site is a big no-no. Can't wait to read the campaign finance report to see who "donated" their time to create it. And of course their timesheets will reflect the same. Maybe.

03-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Wow, looks awfully familiar. One would certainly hope Santtucci and the boys would know that using bso personnel to do a campaign web site is a big no-no. Can't wait to read the campaign finance report to see who "donated" their time to create it. And of course their timesheets will reflect the same. Maybe.

I think the site site is great, it's all about Al and as usual he has no platform..... Sounds like a caretaker to me!!!

03-21-2008, 09:54 PM
That's just what i want in a sheriff. No platform means no master plan. No master plan means he doesn't know which way to drive the train. We might as well take 1-1-1 and run.

03-21-2008, 11:49 PM
That's just what i want in a sheriff. No platform means no master plan. No master plan means he doesn't know which way to drive the train. We might as well take 1-1-1 and run.

This clown hasn't seen the ball since KICKOFF!!!!

03-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Looked the site over and I don't see the part about bringing every political has-been and making them a Col. at BSO. But don't worry, if you have no pulse and limited to no experience at a county Sheriff's Office, then you are exactly the kind of guy that can be a Col. at BSO. Any dead or comatose reading this, you are in luck, because Al is interested in bringing you in at 165K also. The current Col.'s are starting to decompose and stink up the place so there may be some upward mobility for some of you dearly departed.

03-22-2008, 01:51 AM
Looked the site over and I don't see the part about bringing every political has-been and making them a Col. at BSO. But don't worry, if you have no pulse and limited to no experience at a county Sheriff's Office, then you are exactly the kind of guy that can be a Col. at BSO. Any dead or comatose reading this, you are in luck, because Al is interested in bringing you in at 165K also. The current Col.'s are starting to decompose and stink up the place so there may be some upward mobility for some of you dearly departed.

Don't forget a take home car!!

03-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Actually whoever wrote the script for the site did Uncle Al a big dis-service. It comes off as desperate rather than awesome - listing little accomplishments and throwing out a bunch of meaningless titles. I saw one thing I know he had no part in and yet it appears in his bio? Too too much empty nothingness. He should have stuck to a few important accomplishments. What he has now gets lost in the mix with junk. The dates should have been left out as well. Acting Chief in two cities for less than a year each is no real accomplishment. He hardly got his feet wet in that amount of time. Better to have just stated he was in that position without listing the exact dates. Probably could have capitalized more on his stint at Deerfield. Man of the Year. Sounds like he won a beauty pagant or something. Or not - the picture is horrible - makes him look very weak. And no mention of his role in powertrak. How odd.

Just my take on a boring mess. And you're right - the site was absent any goals, objectives or what he will bring to Broward. Instead it was an "all about me" show and comes off as unsophisticated and raw.

03-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Actually whoever wrote the script for the site did Uncle Al a big dis-service. It comes off as desperate rather than awesome - listing little accomplishments and throwing out a bunch of meaningless titles. I saw one thing I know he had no part in and yet it appears in his bio? Too too much empty nothingness. He should have stuck to a few important accomplishments. What he has now gets lost in the mix with junk. The dates should have been left out as well. Acting Chief in two cities for less than a year each is no real accomplishment. He hardly got his feet wet in that amount of time. Better to have just stated he was in that position without listing the exact dates. Probably could have capitalized more on his stint at Deerfield. Man of the Year. Sounds like he won a beauty pagant or something. Or not - the picture is horrible - makes him look very weak. And no mention of his role in powertrak. How odd.

Al would make a great Sergeant in any department.

Just my take on a boring mess. And you're right - the site was absent any goals, objectives or what he will bring to Broward. Instead it was an "all about me" show and comes off as unsophisticated and raw.