PDA

View Full Version : hiring

03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
do you know if davie police is currently hiring? and if i earned a 84% on my CJBAT do you think they will still take me even if the minimum requirement is 85%? Please let me know thanks

03-20-2008, 09:24 PM
If the minimum requirement is 85 and you got an 84 you would have to take the test again and reach the minimum requirement. Sorry.

03-21-2008, 12:01 AM
do you know if davie police is currently hiring? and if i earned a 84% on my CJBAT do you think they will still take me even if the minimum requirement is 85%? Please let me know thanks

The fact that you even asked that question is pretty amazing to me... It's a MINIMUM score. If you didn't score the MINIMUM (even if it's by one point), then YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED.

THIS is the problem with our new people, folks. Man, that's scary...

03-21-2008, 12:24 AM
go **** yourself thanks... have a good night

03-21-2008, 10:04 AM
go fazugie yourself thanks... have a good night

Have fun working the rest of your uneducated life at McDonalds.

03-21-2008, 12:42 PM
go fazugie yourself thanks... have a good night

Have fun working the rest of your uneducated life at McDonalds.

Yea, then I guess he will be asking you if you want your meal SUPERSIZED when you come in for your free or half price food

03-21-2008, 12:44 PM
buddy your probably some hick that nobody likes anyways... go back to your farm and live your very embarrassing life as a ****ing redneck... all you can do is talk shit through a computer? wow what a man you are!!!!

03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
buddy your probably some hick that nobody likes anyways... go back to your farm and live your very embarrassing life as a ****ing redneck... all you can do is talk shizzat through a computer? wow what a man you are!!!!

Don't mind some of these people on here. They are ruder than rude. And you are right, in person they probably wouldn't have the nerve to say these things to your face, whether they have a gun holstered to their hip or not. It's very easy for them to talk BS through a computer screen.

03-21-2008, 01:10 PM
buddy your probably some hick that nobody likes anyways... go back to your farm and live your very embarrassing life as a ****ing redneck... all you can do is talk shizzat through a computer? wow what a man you are!!!!

Be nice. You just demonstrated that you probably should get into a different line of work. You didn't qualify on the written test, and with your anger issues which have been demonstrated through your posts (profanities), you probably wouldn't pass the psychological test. The previous poster shouldn't have made the "McDonald's" comment, but the profanities were not a necessary rebuttal.

I'll give you some advice if you really want to become a police officer, "don't take things so personal". If you let somebody get you all "jacked up" over a couple of comments, you will end up getting yourself in a "jam". Take things "serious", not "personal".

03-21-2008, 01:17 PM

Yeah, that's it. Obviously the reason that you only scored an 84 on your CJBAT is because you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." You also don't seem to understand punctuation or capitalization. Look those things up, then retake the test and try to score the minimum acceptable score and apply. Until then, keep running your mouth and see where that gets you in life....

Im not talking crap, I'm telling the truth. Obviously, you don't understand the concept of a MINIMUM required score. Or maybe you do understand it, and you still want a department to make an exception and accept someone who doesn't meet the already low hiring standards.... That's absolutely ridiculous. If you don't meet the standards, you've got no business being a cop. If you can't score above an 85 on the CJBAT, then you've got no business holding a high school diploma, much less writing a police report... If the truth hurts, then I'm sorry that you're not capable of understanding that being a police officer is not for everyone. If you can't score above an 85 on a standard test designed to test BASIC APPTITUDE, how the heck do you think you can pass the tests in the academy or the state exam???? Wake up!

Oh, and I would be happy to tell you these things to your face, however you chose the computer to ask your question. It just so happens that this is the medium that you exist in, so it's the method that I chose to reply to you. There's no way for me to tell you these things to your face, because I don't know who you are. If I did, I would certainly not be afraid to tell you the truth about your abililties and your desires to sneak in somewhere without meeting minimum standards. There's no HIDING behind a computer...that's just the only way that I have to communicate with you...

And who said I'm a man? I could be a woman. Wouldn't that be funny if you're talking tough to a girl??

Finally, if I were you, I'd really reconsider your desire to be a cop. If you can't handle your temper and resort to cursing and ad hominem attacks, then perhaps you should find another career choice...

03-21-2008, 01:18 PM
It's very easy for them to talk BS through a computer screen.

I prefer to use the keyboard, and not the screen to talk my BS.

03-21-2008, 01:21 PM
It's very easy for them to talk BS through a computer screen.

I prefer to use the keyboard, and not the screen to talk my BS.

And aren't you witty?

03-21-2008, 03:53 PM
To whom it may concern:

I am asigned to the Battlestar Galactica, I just found out that I also so happen to be a Cylon double agent... Sucks for me... anyway once we defeat the Cylons and make it to earth, If I transfer/apply to the Town of Davie Police Dept., do I keep my rank?? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and interest.

Regards,

Commander, Saul Tigh
Battlestar Galactica

03-21-2008, 05:03 PM
And aren't you witty?

Nope, just smart enough to realize that the computer screen has no data input abilities. Unless maybe it's a touch-screen, but I don't have one of those, so until then, I'll just use this here keyboard to spread rumors, lies, exaggerations, mistruths, and generally useless jibber-jabber. None of that stuff is about me, though. I only spread the stuff about others.. It also doesn't matter if they're my friends or not. I'll insult them on here no matter what.

And when you see me in the halls or on a call and you ask me, "Hey did you see what was on Leoaffairs?," don't expect me to tell you the truth. I'm going to say what everyone else says, "No, I don't read that crap." But then I'll run to my car, or my desk, or my home computer, and check the updated BS. Because I'm just like that. Just like everyone else on here. And I'll also tell you, "I've never posted anything on there." Even though I have. And will continue to do so. But, I'll deny it to the end. Because I wouldn't want anyone to know that I stoop to this level!

Just like you.

03-21-2008, 05:29 PM
And aren't you witty?

Nope, just smart enough to realize that the computer screen has no data input abilities. Unless maybe it's a touch-screen, but I don't have one of those, so until then, I'll just use this here keyboard to spread rumors, lies, exaggerations, mistruths, and generally useless jibber-jabber. None of that stuff is about me, though. I only spread the stuff about others.. It also doesn't matter if they're my friends or not. I'll insult them on here no matter what.

And when you see me in the halls or on a call and you ask me, "Hey did you see what was on Leoaffairs?," don't expect me to tell you the truth. I'm going to say what everyone else says, "No, I don't read that crap." But then I'll run to my car, or my desk, or my home computer, and check the updated BS. Because I'm just like that. Just like everyone else on here. And I'll also tell you, "I've never posted anything on there." Even though I have. And will continue to do so. But, I'll deny it to the end. Because I wouldn't want anyone to know that I stoop to this level!

Just like you.

"Just like you"........Hardly. Speak for yourself.

03-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Wow!? That was terribly sad, I could not imagine working with people that have to put their lives in each others hands having no self respect and a self loathing that goes beyond that of the criminals. Hmm... Sad, I guess after dealing with them for so long you just became one.

I here NCC1701D Enterprise is looking for good people.

Regards,

Commander Saul Tigh
Battlestar Galactica