PDA

View Full Version : Looking for David Shanks

03-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Does anyone know of his whereabouts? We used to work over in Station 9(now Miami Gardens).Thanks!

03-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Was he in the National Guard because I know a SGT Shanks in my company who works for MDPD.

03-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Was he in the National Guard because I know a SGT Shanks in my company who works for MDPD.

naw he's in the Army. And he took the Sergeant's exam a few months ago, but he hasn't been promoted to sergeant yet, I think.

04-14-2008, 11:24 PM
I know him. He was one of my FTOs @ STA6. I did hear that he went to STA9 before it became City Of Miami Gardens. He is on the SGTs list. I also herd that he crashed his motorcycle.

04-14-2008, 11:25 PM

He's an LT now in the Army.

04-17-2008, 09:00 PM
I know him. He was one of my FTOs @ STA6. I did hear that he went to STA9 before it became City Of Miami Gardens. He is on the SGTs list. I also herd that he crashed his motorcycle.

Lol! Yeah, he crashed his bike a few months ago...I saw the pics..he got it fixed now. And he's an LT in the Army now? Wow! Good for him! Thanks for your help, guys. :)

06-23-2008, 12:31 AM
hey, david is in training in georgia if i'm not mistaken. been gone for months. i was there when he crashed his bike, litterally right behind him. Very bad day, but at least he wasn't hurt. hope that helps even though it's 2 1/2 months late.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 09:43 PM
hey, david is in training in georgia if i'm not mistaken. been gone for months. i was there when he crashed his bike, litterally right behind him. Very bad day, but at least he wasn't hurt. hope that helps even though it's 2 1/2 months late.

Yes, it helped tremendously! Found out he's now in NS as an LT. I just retired from MDPD and am enroute to Atlanta, but got to see him before I left. Thanks again for everyone's input. Y'all be safe!

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Your looking for David’s “shank” that’s gay as hell

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Your looking for David’s “shank” that’s gay as hell

What grade are you in? Seriously. Your immature comment was not needed on this otherwise helpful thread. Hurry up and re-write that report LT. shanks probably kicked back because of severe spelling and grammatical errors. Hashtags don't belong in police reports.