PDA

View Full Version : Shocking News (NOT)

03-19-2008, 05:08 AM
Guess which Sgt. who should never have been promoted is now the subject of a Sanction Class 1 I.A. investigation. Here's a hint. It is the same person who was sueing the P.D./City and the PBA for prior discipline that they received. That lawsuit magically disappeared when they were assured of promotion.

03-19-2008, 05:46 AM
Newsflash on that one! Caught once shopping on company time, now fraud.. Very good promotion ROGER! Another fantastic decision by the administration.

03-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Hasn't this person already been subject of at least one other I.A. investigation in recent months? Will this new information be covered in a follow-up story in the Ledger to supplement the very skewed article that was written when she was promoted?

03-19-2008, 10:34 PM
when limp-gate is on page one, where it belong's.

03-20-2008, 03:01 AM
Newsflash on that one! Caught once shopping on company time, now fraud.. Very good promotion ROGER! Another fantastic decision by the administration.

She should have never been promoted. I feel bad for anyone having to rely on her for backup or cooperation...you'll be physically injured by a suspect before she gets in to help. Someone teach this self-centered joke of a Sgt. how to write a ticket...and keep her out of Dillards!

03-20-2008, 05:48 AM
when limp-gate is on page one, where it belong's.

I think Limp-Gait is what you meant.
:)

gait (gt)
n.
1. A particular way or manner of moving on foot: a person who ran with a clumsy, hobbling gait.
2. Any of the ways, such as a canter, trot, or walk, by which a horse can move by lifting the feet in different order or rhythm.
3. Rate or manner of proceeding: The project went forward at a steady gait.
tr.v. gait·ed, gait·ing, gaits
To train (a horse) in a particular gait or gaits.

03-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Well, I agree, but I also feel that the other female should not have been promoted either. I ask this question, if you don't make it through the training, how can u lead? This question baffles me. If she had been in the corporate world, she would have been let go , or at least not in a supervisory position.

Well, things aren't going to change so there it is. A good reflection as to whom they are promoting.

03-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Hasn't this person already been subject of at least one other I.A. investigation in recent months? Will this new information be covered in a follow-up story in the Ledger to supplement the very skewed article that was written when she was promoted?

Whatever you do, don't look up the report!!!

:lol:

03-21-2008, 04:37 AM
Well, I agree, but I also feel that the other female should not have been promoted either. I ask this question, if you don't make it through the training, how can u lead? This question baffles me. If she had been in the corporate world, she would have been let go , or at least not in a supervisory position.

Well, things aren't going to change so there it is. A good reflection as to whom they are promoting.

Have you ever worked for "the other female" because I have and will work with her anyday of the week. She is a great Sgt who cares for her officers, stands up for her officers and I do feel she is a good leader. Talk to the officers she supervises and ask them "Who is the best Sgt to work for" and you will find out how loyal "Her officers are".

03-21-2008, 05:17 AM
[quote="guest 23":v82p285y]Well, I agree, but I also feel that the other female should not have been promoted either. I ask this question, if you don't make it through the training, how can u lead? This question baffles me. If she had been in the corporate world, she would have been let go , or at least not in a supervisory position.

Have you ever worked for "the other female" because I have and will work with her anyday of the week. She is a great Sgt who cares for her officers, stands up for her officers and I do feel she is a good leader. Talk to the officers she supervises and ask them "Who is the best Sgt to work for" and you will find out how loyal "Her officers are".[/quote:v82p285y]

I guess I would feel the same way if I was a junior officer and had my Sgt. asking for my advise and opinion. I would think they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. When you are not a junior officer you see it for what it is, a lack of job and street knowledge. It would be different if she was supervising seasoned officers who had experience in investigations or other specialties. Then it would be appropriate to ask that persons opinion on a situation. It's all good until you are the defendant in a lawsuit because you follow ill informed or uneducated orders. Good luck.

03-21-2008, 08:26 PM
[quote="u r wrong":2eupimy0][quote="guest 23":2eupimy0]Well, I agree, but I also feel that the other female should not have been promoted either. I ask this question, if you don't make it through the training, how can u lead? This question baffles me. If she had been in the corporate world, she would have been let go , or at least not in a supervisory position.

Have you ever worked for "the other female" because I have and will work with her anyday of the week. She is a great Sgt who cares for her officers, stands up for her officers and I do feel she is a good leader. Talk to the officers she supervises and ask them "Who is the best Sgt to work for" and you will find out how loyal "Her officers are".[/quote:2eupimy0]

I guess I would feel the same way if I was a junior officer and had my Sgt. asking for my advise and opinion. I would think they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. When you are not a junior officer you see it for what it is, a lack of job and street knowledge. It would be different if she was supervising seasoned officers who had experience in investigations or other specialties. Then it would be appropriate to ask that persons opinion on a situation. It's all good until you are the defendant in a lawsuit because you follow ill informed or uneducated orders. Good luck.[/quote:2eupimy0]

Look at the people she is supervising. There are officers with over 20 years of experience too include investigations and other specialty positions. Just because we are on nights doesn't mean we haven't been policing for many many years. My original question is have you ever worked for her. I never post on here because you can hide behind a computer. If you don't like her fine, thats your opinion, but until you work for somebody you have no clue. I too was one who doubted her when she was promoted, but she not only proved me wrong, she did it in the proper way and that was by gaining respect through her work, not because she was a sgt. and demanded respect. We all have opinions, which doesn't mean I am right and you are wrong, but I have a great squad with 75 and 51 as my sgt's and I will defend them to the end. I will say it in here and in a public forum, I work for 2 great sgt's. #266

03-22-2008, 05:47 AM
[quote="No U R Wrong":lp3dh8en][quote="u r wrong":lp3dh8en][quote="guest 23":lp3dh8en]Well, I agree, but I also feel that the other female should not have been promoted either. I ask this question, if you don't make it through the training, how can u lead? This question baffles me. If she had been in the corporate world, she would have been let go , or at least not in a supervisory position.

Have you ever worked for "the other female" because I have and will work with her anyday of the week. She is a great Sgt who cares for her officers, stands up for her officers and I do feel she is a good leader. Talk to the officers she supervises and ask them "Who is the best Sgt to work for" and you will find out how loyal "Her officers are".[/quote:lp3dh8en]

I guess I would feel the same way if I was a junior officer and had my Sgt. asking for my advise and opinion. I would think they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. When you are not a junior officer you see it for what it is, a lack of job and street knowledge. It would be different if she was supervising seasoned officers who had experience in investigations or other specialties. Then it would be appropriate to ask that persons opinion on a situation. It's all good until you are the defendant in a lawsuit because you follow ill informed or uneducated orders. Good luck.[/quote:lp3dh8en]

Look at the people she is supervising. There are officers with over 20 years of experience too include investigations and other specialty positions. Just because we are on nights doesn't mean we haven't been policing for many many years. My original question is have you ever worked for her. I never post on here because you can hide behind a computer. If you don't like her fine, thats your opinion, but until you work for somebody you have no clue. I too was one who doubted her when she was promoted, but she not only proved me wrong, she did it in the proper way and that was by gaining respect through her work, not because she was a sgt. and demanded respect. We all have opinions, which doesn't mean I am right and you are wrong, but I have a great squad with 75 and 51 as my sgt's and I will defend them to the end. I will say it in here and in a public forum, I work for 2 great sgt's. #266[/quote:lp3dh8en]

Name 1 twenty year vet working for her! And don't try to include a K-9 officer because they are assigned to the squad, not to her. And furthermore tell us what specialty unit her troops have worked in. I can think of only 1 person who might meet this criteria and he does not have 20 years experience but once worked in CIS.

03-22-2008, 12:55 PM
DEAR Checkmate

i have had the pleasure of working for #75 and knowing her. i'm with #266, she is great to work for and to know. i have 23 years in law enforcement and have worked in sis and traffic, so i guess you will have to think of something else to base your statement on.

03-22-2008, 04:21 PM
DEAR Checkmate

i have had the pleasure of working for #75 and knowing her. i'm with #266, she is great to work for and to know. i have 23 years in law enforcement and have worked in sis and traffic, so i guess you will have to think of something else to base your statement on.

And you work where now? Guess the statement was right. But this dead horse has been beat enough, the subject of this thread was a different Sgt.

03-22-2008, 08:06 PM
DEAR Checkmate

And you work where now? Guess the statement was right. But this dead horse has been beat enough, the subject of this thread was a different Sgt.

You are right the thread was a different Sgt. so why did someone have to bring up #75. The dead horse has been beat to death and she has done a great job as a Sgt for over a year, so just let her do her job....................

03-22-2008, 08:42 PM
DEAR Checkmate

True, let's get back to the other jackass...uh, horse.

03-22-2008, 09:16 PM

I WOULD GUESS THAT YOU FIND IT SAFE TO TALK TRASH BEHIND THE CURTAIN, SINCE YOU DONT SAY WHO YOU ARE. YES I AM BACK IN PATROL AND HAVING A GOOD TIME, THE TIME OFF IS GREAT. I JUST WISH YOU WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO USE YOUR I.D. NUMBER SO I WOULD KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING WITH.

147 :lol:

03-24-2008, 08:26 PM

I WOULD GUESS THAT YOU FIND IT SAFE TO TALK TRASH BEHIND THE CURTAIN, SINCE YOU DONT SAY WHO YOU ARE. YES I AM BACK IN PATROL AND HAVING A GOOD TIME, THE TIME OFF IS GREAT. I JUST WISH YOU WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO USE YOUR I.D. NUMBER SO I WOULD KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING WITH.

147 :lol:

Sorry u took that as trash talk, no one was slamming you for being in patrol. Fact is that you bid dayshift like every other twenty year vet (outside of K-9). Therefore the person stating that she has twenty year vets working for her, much less choosing to, is spreading false information. Enough said, she was not even the subject of this thread.