PDA

View Full Version : DUNKLEE SLAMS BALKWILL

03-18-2008, 07:23 PM
If you guys haven't checked out Dunklee's taped announcement speech, if your up for a few laughs, its posted on his website and you can watch the tape.

Is this guy for real?

Statement: As sheriff he will RESTORE Pride, Professionalism and Integrity to the agency. Restore? Is this a slam on his buddy balkwill or what? When did Balkwill lose these things? Hmm, Integrity? Is that like interfering with an internal affairs investigation being conducted on your son? Or is that why he now pushed a BS specialty promotion to Lt for MM? to keep his mouth shut? Too bad MM told so many people.

Statement: He is the only candidate who understands ITS TIME FOR CHANGE?
Should be "He's the only candidate who could have created change, and didn't in 8 years" Who the F is he kidding? Let me guess, Balkwill wouldn't let him reduce crime?

The BEST is when he talks about he "Many relationships hes formed" and slips up... Listen carefully as he states

"I've developed so many relationships that contribute to the day to day Sex (Oops, I mean Success) of the agency" LOVE IT! He was right the first time. :roll: :roll:

This guy is bad news.

03-18-2008, 07:25 PM
OMG, that is funny...He does say SEX. Better watch this cause you know dunk will remove it soon.

03-18-2008, 07:32 PM
DEAD-BEAT DAD DUNKLEE

03-18-2008, 07:51 PM
If you guys haven't checked out Dunklee's taped announcement speech, if your up for a few laughs, its posted on his website and you can watch the tape.
Please post a link. I looked at the website, but couldn't find a audio or videotape of any sort.

03-18-2008, 08:05 PM
http://www.dunkleeforsheriff.com/involved.html

03-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Please post a link. I looked at the website, but couldn't find a audio or videotape of any sort.

Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCzg-EpQdHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsbtOKqcLoQ

03-18-2008, 08:10 PM
second video 5:22 mark

03-18-2008, 08:41 PM
At 4:22 he says that he'll "restore" integrity to the SSO! :shock:

03-18-2008, 08:54 PM
He does say "SEX" :devil: @ the 5:22 mark of the second video posted above!!!

That is what yaa call pervert, psychology and divine intervention!!!!! :lol:

VOTE GUSTAFSON FOR SOME REAL, FAIR AND HONEST CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-18-2008, 09:07 PM
He does say "sex" :devil: @ the 5:22 mark of the second video posted above!!!

That is what yaa call pervert, psychology and divine intervention!!!!! :lol:

VOTE GUSTAFSON FOR SOME REAL, FAIR AND HONEST CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah real good change we have. A has been who keeps jumping ship. Im sure he will jump on the bandwagon with the DUI guy Laveratto or whatever it is. Sorry I will take my chances with Dunklee. He might have skeletons but out of the three he is the best. Gustfson only has a small number of disgruntled employees and not the polital contacts Dunklee has. You gotta do the math pal. The outcome is apparent

03-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Dave gets in and u will see Chuck S.(retired) as #2,,,Caroline P. (needs to retire)#3 and good ole Chip M. (O this agency is holding me down) #4,,,sry but don't want any of them on staff!!!

03-19-2008, 12:56 AM
Can you imagine the Creature from the Black lagoon as a staff member.

Here's my Run Down:

EH will be a Major in charge of L.E. Div
CP (the creature) will be a Capt of SRO's
CS will be Capt of Spec ops
Chip M will be a Capt in charge of courts

and last but not least, Jerry Springer as Under Sheriff

Oh dear Lord above, I may retire at 20 and take the hit...There is no way in Hell I would work with any of those clowns

03-19-2008, 01:07 AM
Where do you go to find who the campaigne supporters are for a candidate. The ones who have contributed to the candidates fund. I know someone found the Bell supporters. Little help. Sorry for the spelling

03-19-2008, 01:51 AM
Where do you go to find who the campaigne supporters are for a candidate. The ones who have contributed to the candidates fund. I know someone found the Bell supporters. Little help. Sorry for the spelling
Scroll down until you see "sheriff" and then click on the candidate of your choice and then click on "quarterly report" and it will list the names of all the financial contributors:
http://sarasota.perfectvote.com/candida ... ctionid=22 (http://sarasota.perfectvote.com/candidates.asp?Electionid=22) :snicker:

Let the fun begin!!! Let the insults be hurled!!! Whoever donates money to a sheriffs candidate deserves to be crucified!!! Crucify them!!! :shock:

03-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Oh that makes for some good reading...I'm surprised at some of the names I see supporting certain cadidates. All I can say is WOW. This is going to be interesting

03-19-2008, 02:24 AM
For those who are actually running, I only saw 3 names:
1. Dunklee, Lawrence R. (no money or names listed)
2. Gustafson, David (money & names are listed)
3. Lavarello, Curtis (money & names are listed)

03-19-2008, 12:29 PM
He entered the race after the 4th quarter reporting.