PDA

View Full Version : Marine injured while risking his life

03-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Im trying to start a charity for the valiant Marine who almost risked his life the other day responding as back-up. The Marine, who was on foot, heard a 10-24 call come out from a fellow deputy. Already on foot patrol yards away from his unit, the Marine decided to run effortlessly and blindly back to his unit so he could respond as back-up. Unknown to the Marine, an old IED (sprinkler head) laid buried in his path which he ended up tripping over. After the explosion (falling over,) a medic said the sprained ankle may need to be amputated...

03-20-2008, 01:43 AM
Clearly this is written by a knuckle dragging Army type. This reminds me of back in the day when we would kick your butts, just for the F of it. Guess what, you still suck co.k! Ooh Rah!

03-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Please do not dispespect MY branch of the service. The it is MARINE CORPS not MARINE CORE. I do realize that they are pronounced the same way but are actually spelt differently. Once A Marine, Always A Marine. Ooh Raah!!

03-22-2008, 01:03 AM
Army... So easy a caveman can do it! Seriously man you need to learn how to spell, or is that another thing the Army failed to teach you! Leave the Corps out of this. ERR! OOH RAH!