PDA

View Full Version : DiSavino

03-16-2008, 05:08 AM
I cannot remember the last time that AMAZING GRACE was piped that it did not bring out remorse. I attended more fallen LEO's funerals then I want to remember and I am reminded that there by The Grace of God go I. When each of you out there, tomorrow morning, take a look in the mirror, can you honestly say that you will be given that same reflection for a another day? Our lives are but a vapor in life...here one minute..gone another.

Back away from this fight over the issues of former Sgt. Lisa DiSavino and show you are professional and called to a higher standard. In 1968, on the streets of Chicago, we were called PIGS for the first time. Well, pigs love to roll in the mud and they eat their own new-borns.

Sad, very sad. I wore that red white and blue pig pin because we turned that insignia into PRIDE INTEGRITY and GUTS. Come on bloggers, step up to the bat and climb out of the mud. You think for a minute I don't know what each of you are capable of doing on any given day? Look what you did today...are you proud of that? It's not a secret. TP

03-16-2008, 09:25 PM
I cannot remember the last time that AMAZING GRACE was piped that it did not bring out remorse. I attended more fallen LEO's funerals then I want to remember and I am reminded that there by The Grace of God go I. When each of you out there, tomorrow morning, take a look in the mirror, can you honestly say that you will be given that same reflection for a another day? Our lives are but a vapor in life...here one minute..gone another.

Back away from this fight over the issues of former Sgt. Lisa DiSavino and show you are professional and called to a higher standard. In 1968, on the streets of Chicago, we were called PIGS for the first time. Well, pigs love to roll in the mud and they eat their own new-borns.

Sad, very sad. I wore that red white and blue pig pin because we turned that insignia into PRIDE INTEGRITY and GUTS. Come on bloggers, step up to the bat and climb out of the mud. You think for a minute I don't know what each of you are capable of doing on any given day? Look what you did today...are you proud of that? It's not a secret. TP

ok lisa - barf me

03-17-2008, 02:23 AM
:cop: looney, looney

03-17-2008, 08:10 AM

Maybe Lt. CR????? Cou be!!!!

03-17-2008, 12:46 PM

Maybe Lt. CR????? Cou be!!!! Thank you professional LEO's for slowing down on the issue of LD..no, Lt.CR is far removed from this print but Sierra One is not. Have a great day ???? TP

03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
[quote="TOP COP":3rscny2n]I cannot remember the last time that AMAZING GRACE was piped that it did not bring out remorse. I attended more fallen LEO's funerals then I want to remember and I am reminded that there by The Grace of God go I. When each of you out there, tomorrow morning, take a look in the mirror, can you honestly say that you will be given that same reflection for a another day? Our lives are but a vapor in life...here one minute..gone another.

Maybe Lt. CR????? Cou be!!!! Thank you professional LEO's for slowing down on the issue of LD..no, Lt.CR is far removed from this print but Sierra One is not. Have a great day ???? TP[/quote:3rscny2n]

Who Lamberti??? Give us a break... LD was messed up just let this thing go. Evenyone is tired of all the LD stuff. Hopefully she will get some help for her problems and live a full life away from this place and its people.