PDA

View Full Version : Peer Group Survey

03-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey don’t forget you used to be a SPD officer. The negativity you portray about this agency directly reflects you. So when it’s time for you to be up for promotion at your new (greener pastures) department, realize that the negative image of SPD you assist in portraying will directly reflect how other evaluate you for positions of higher responsibility.

Be thankful this place gave you a chance to get your foot in the door. Now grow up and chase your calls in the hood.

SPD is an agency just like any other agency. We have problems, individuals that don’t get along, officers that would not make it any where else, We all want better benefits, and we have some supervisors that suck. Every agency has these problems.

The good outweighs the bad. This site was made for people like you. You will be foolish to believe anything you read on this site. This site is for the few disgruntled individuals that were passed up for promotion, did not get the specialized unit they wanted, or were fired. They come here to talk smack. The truth is SPD is a good agency as indicated by the response from officer filling out the Peer Group Survey.

03-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Hey don’t forget you used to be a SPD officer. The negativity you portray about this agency directly reflects you. So when it’s time for you to be up for promotion at your new (greener pastures) department, realize that the negative image of SPD you assist in portraying will directly reflect how other evaluate you for positions of higher responsibility.

Be thankful this place gave you a chance to get your foot in the door. Now grow up and chase your calls in the hood.

SPD is an agency just like any other agency. We have problems, individuals that don’t get along, officers that would not make it any where else, We all want better benefits, and we have some supervisors that suck. Every agency has these problems.

The good outweighs the bad. This site was made for people like you. You will be foolish to believe anything you read on this site. This site is for the few disgruntled individuals that were passed up for promotion, did not get the specialized unit they wanted, or were fired. They come here to talk smack. The truth is SPD is a good agency as indicated by the response from officer filling out the Peer Group Survey.

AMEN!!

03-15-2008, 01:47 AM

Amen X3,, this is L.E best kept secret, everyone acts like other agencies dont have problems, they have the same as we do,,, I dont think that anyone could get away with giving the mayor a ticket in the county. whats the difference?

03-15-2008, 12:39 PM
I like the 10-15 King and Slap Shot they have their bald heads on straight.

I pretend to like my wife but I love my girlfriend.

03-15-2008, 12:49 PM

Companion is a pretty cool guy

03-16-2008, 04:07 AM

WRONG.....

Slap Shot and the 10-15 King are in love with the same chick on their shift. She is not interested text her and find out.

03-16-2008, 08:42 AM

WRONG.....

Slap Shot and the 10-15 King are in love with the same chick on their shift. She is not interested text her and find out.

Your wrong, its actually your girl I have been lookin at but she has been too booked up with the rest of the block to give me a shot... you must feel real neglected. Not to worry, I made an appointment for next month, she is a busy little beaver!

03-17-2008, 12:41 AM

WRONG.....

Your wrong, its actually your girl I have been lookin at but she has been too booked up with the rest of the block to give me a shot... you must feel real neglected. Not to worry, I made an appointment for next month, she is a busy little beaver!

you midnight/special unit people ever sleep?

03-17-2008, 01:48 AM

WRONG.....

actually bald joe's wife is so hideous, how can he not love someone else? have you seen her? she looks like Attila the Hun

03-18-2008, 01:02 AM

you guys should play nice we do not have these problems at Davie

03-18-2008, 01:04 AM

I know slap shot,, he has brown hair.

03-18-2008, 03:06 AM

I know slap shot,, he has brown hair.

maybe on his rear end cause the sick ******* doesnt shave

03-18-2008, 06:57 AM

you guys should play nice we do not have these problems at Davie

Who are you kidding? We certainly do have those problems at Davie.