PDA

View Full Version : AJ IS WINNING

03-14-2008, 10:46 PM
I got to be truthful with all who read and write in this blog. We are giving AJ, just what he ordered. I respect anyone and everyone that does this job. I know that everyone of you are underpaid and under appreciated by most of the people we attempt to help, so we don't need to feel that way about our brothers and sisters. I'm proud to call the Officers that are retired not only my partners, but also my friends. The checks that anyone gets for a year of sweat, tears and hell they deserve to laugh all the way to the bank the first of every month. This whole issue has to do with the lack of respect from a bunch of LIBERALS that feel they have no need for police. Law Enforcement is a group of people that has always been known to circle the wagons and fight the indains as a team, this is where we should be. We are a team, slapping each other around on this site helps nothing.
If Officers feel their situation is that they need to leave, they should. If Officers feel thier situation is best here, they should stay. Reguardless I hope when we see each other we will still speak and be pleasant with each other.
I will fault no woman or man that stays or goes based of their family particular needs, because that is what I will do in the end.
This job is what I do, it not who I am. Make your decision and all should respect this.
I would love to speak to any that feel the need to call, if you don't know me just ask.

03-15-2008, 03:03 AM
Well said John..........
All we can do is to hope things get better.........unfortunately, I think that it will get much worse before it gets better. I know that the PBA is not done with the "campaign", so more feelings will be hurt.
I KNOW that we are essential to the safety of our kids, whatever anyone else thinks, IMHO, really doesn't matter. We have a job to do, and I for one, will keep doing my job, until whatever happens, happens. The key words in the last sentence was "Doing my Job". The only way we will get respect is by conducting ourselves as the Police Officers that we are, not by sitting behind the desk reading the paper all day. The more we do, the more guns and dope we recover, the more fights we PREVENT, and the more professional we are, will only prove those "certain people" wrong.
So I for one say "Circle the Wagons". There are alot of criminals in PBC, and alot of them are in our schools.
Stay Safe, stay vigilant, and act professional. We are not politicians, we shouldn't make decisions based on what the civilian staff wants, we are mandated by Law to arrest those that break the law. So......basically what I am saying is "Do Your Job". No One can fault us for that.
Keep the faith, and do whatever it takes to take care of yourself, even if that means applying elsewhere, only you can make that decision for yourself, and at this point, no one can fault you for that.
Yes, my theories have changes somewhat, but what has not changed is the fact that the people who are complaining the most on this board, are the ones that expend more energy sweeping cases under the rug than they do "doing their job"

Again, STAY SAFE.
FACT.....We had more gun calls this week than we've had all year.

03-16-2008, 06:28 PM
I have been reviewing these messages for some time and I for one am not afraid to use my name-I am also "retired" and I am here to work because I choose to so so. It sems that we have much more issues then to complain about each othes work ability. I have in the past and can now do my job as a LEO. I have been a PBA rep for both Lake Worth and the school district and I take this job seriously. Lets work for the betterment of the Department and if you are uncomfortable about who you work with, then request a reassignment. If PBSO takes us over then I will wear green-if not blue is good also.

03-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Lets save this one blog for only ones who wish to be known. Jack you are 100% right I have worked with you, for you, with you, for you and again with you. I would be thrilled to do either of these again. I would trust your decisions and seek them in any aspect of Law Enforcement. Keep going JACK YOU DA DA MAN!!!!!!!