PDA

View Full Version : SANDBOX

03-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Ok, here is a little area for all of you NON-SPD officers to vent. Go ahead and post your dribble here and high five each other when your done. I didn't think it was fair that we did not acknowledge your existance so I built you your own little house here. Be sure to clean up when your done and play nice with each other! seeeeeeeeya!

03-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Ok, here is a little area for all of you NON-SPD officers to vent. Go ahead and post your dribble here and high five each other when your done. I didn't think it was fair that we did not acknowledge your existance so I built you your own little house here. Be sure to clean up when your done and play nice with each other! seeeeeeeeya!

if you come in the sand lot with me maybe i'll be nice but I can't make promises I can't keep.

03-15-2008, 01:43 AM

Ya C,,, slap shot knows the truth,, all this site is for is burned out agencies to come here and complain, after your are done you can flash your badge at Balleys and then go to the AA meeting that your 3 ex wives are make you go to so you can see your 4 kids,,,,,,two of which are not yours,,, no wonder your pissed.. by the way did you break 30 k last year

03-15-2008, 03:52 AM
[quote="Slap Shot":2ygp89z0]Ok, here is a little area for all of you NON-SPD officers to vent. Go ahead and post your dribble here and high five each other when your done. I didn't think it was fair that we did not acknowledge your existance so I built you your own little house here. Be sure to clean up when your done and play nice with each other! seeeeeeeeya!

Ya C,,, slap shot knows the truth,, all this site is for is burned out agencies to come here and complain, after your are done you can flash your badge at Balleys and then go to the AA meeting that your 3 ex wives are make you go to so you can see your 4 kids,,,,,,two of which are not yours,,, no wonder your pissed.. by the way did you break 30 k last year[/quote:2ygp89z0]

am I the only one who thinks 10-15 king, slapshot, Buck Rodgers are the same blogger?

03-15-2008, 07:32 AM
[quote="10-15 King":ybg71vid][quote="Slap Shot":ybg71vid]Ok, here is a little area for all of you NON-SPD officers to vent. Go ahead and post your dribble here and high five each other when your done. I didn't think it was fair that we did not acknowledge your existance so I built you your own little house here. Be sure to clean up when your done and play nice with each other! seeeeeeeeya!

Ya C,,, slap shot knows the truth,, all this site is for is burned out agencies to come here and complain, after your are done you can flash your badge at Balleys and then go to the AA meeting that your 3 ex wives are make you go to so you can see your 4 kids,,,,,,two of which are not yours,,, no wonder your pissed.. by the way did you break 30 k last year[/quote:ybg71vid]

am I the only one who thinks 10-15 king, slapshot, Buck Rodgers are the same blogger?[/quote:ybg71vid]

OK, you win..... we are all the same.... we also go by the name guest... does that suprise you?

03-15-2008, 07:42 AM
Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

03-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

sorry to dissapoint you Slapshot, I don't even know a Lopez. The only spanish guy I have ever even known or associated with prior to coming to this place is a guy named Jesus Negron. I only made the comments because it looks like the same person is blogging and answering their own blogg. So I was wondering, that's all. I don't need to have a meeting with you. I will take you on your word.

03-15-2008, 02:27 PM
[quote="Slap Shot":3omovn4m]Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

sorry to dissapoint you Slapshot, I don't even know a Lopez. The only spanish guy I have ever even known or associated with prior to coming to this place is a guy named Jesus Negron. I only made the comments because it looks like the same person is blogging and answering their own blogg. So I was wondering, that's all. I don't need to have a meeting with you. I will take you on your word.[/quote:3omovn4m]

Well, that particular post was not directed toward you.... it was aimed at a certain someone that was crying because I dont use my REAL name in here... like thats the norm! Anyway, no hard feelings and no... I am one and only and dont use any other names, but they are amusing! Ask the moderator in private, he/ she will tell you if we are the same.
BTW, it was not curiosity that killed the cat, it was my car!

03-15-2008, 02:39 PM
[quote="Curiosity killed the cat":rxqdfhl8][quote="Slap Shot":rxqdfhl8]Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

sorry to dissapoint you Slapshot, I don't even know a Lopez. The only spanish guy I have ever even known or associated with prior to coming to this place is a guy named Jesus Negron. I only made the comments because it looks like the same person is blogging and answering their own blogg. So I was wondering, that's all. I don't need to have a meeting with you. I will take you on your word.[/quote:rxqdfhl8]

Well, that particular post was not directed toward you.... it was aimed at a certain someone that was crying because I dont use my REAL name in here... like thats the norm! Anyway, no hard feelings and no... I am one and only and dont use any other names, but they are amusing! Ask the moderator in private, he/ she will tell you if we are the same.
BTW, it was not curiosity that killed the cat, it was my car![/quote:rxqdfhl8]

03-15-2008, 02:40 PM
[quote="Slap Shot":3ue0ro6r][quote="Curiosity killed the cat":3ue0ro6r][quote="Slap Shot":3ue0ro6r]Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

sorry to dissapoint you Slapshot, I don't even know a Lopez. The only spanish guy I have ever even known or associated with prior to coming to this place is a guy named Jesus Negron. I only made the comments because it looks like the same person is blogging and answering their own blogg. So I was wondering, that's all. I don't need to have a meeting with you. I will take you on your word.[/quote:3ue0ro6r]

BTW, it was not curiosity that killed the cat, it was my car![/quote:3ue0ro6r][/quote:3ue0ro6r]

Thanks, I would not use my real name either. God knows with my luck I would probably be the only person to be disciplined for using this site.

03-16-2008, 01:16 PM

Slap Shot, your self-deprecating humor and sarcasm is undeniably unique and distinguishes you from the bunch. In addition, your writing style also sets you apart; remember I got to read many of your reports when I was in the DB. Like a signature, a person’s writing style can identify them on this site. You are right your personality on this site also mirrors your personality on the job. Moreover, your use of ellipsis is a signature of sorts that you subconsciously or intentionally enjoy using; nevertheless, it is your trademark. What are the odds that Buck Rodgers, Slap Shot, Sleepless in Seattle, and even 10-15 King, all use ellipsis. I tell you this with the full knowledge that from now on every other name that you have used, except Slap Shot, will discontinue leaving recognizable footprints on cyberspace such as ellipsis—to further authenticate the claim that Slap Shot is one and the same; I know different. The fact that you may post from different IP Addresses, such as the public library, Starbucks, a friend’s computer, Barnes and Nobles and any other place that provides you with Wi-Fi, does not disprove your multiple personalities on this site. Nor the fact that you post at all hours of the day dispell my alarm.

As far as me writing in any particular way, that is my writing style. That is the way I speak and the way I write. With the exception of using the “F” word a little too much, I try to use words that best describe the thoughts I am trying to convey. Sometimes those words may give off the impression that I am trying to sound intelligent because they are seldom used, but that is not the case. Usually people that use big words while trying to bolster their self-importance are often using these words out of context. In the words of a real man, Popeye, “I am what I am” and for that I will not apologize. Moreover, I should not have to diminish my vocabulary or change who I am so others are not inconvenienced, having to pick up a thesaurus or a dictionary. There are a plethora (A lot) of words that I come across during my readings that I don’t understand but I don’t take issue with the author, instead I find out what the word means and if I like it, I added to my word bank, If I don’t I discard it. If I think the word is arcane (understood by only a few) and above the intellect of almost everyone, I don’t use it either. My point is I was not trying to impress you or anyone at SPD with my posting nor was I trying to downgrade your intelligence while reinforcing mine. Frankly, I called you out because of all the different postings which were eerily similar in context to Slap Shot’s. Sure I could have picked anyone of them but I chose yours, because at the time I felt you were the author, since then I have become convinced of your identity and as mentioned above, your multiple personalities. Truth be told, I am not thin skinned nor do I care if people use their first amendment right in a distasteful manner to post ridiculous postings about me, such as me wanting to be Chief, or being Lazy, a loser, whatever, but I do mind when it is people that I have gone to bat for in the past and whom I have never wronged in anyway, because it adds a touch of personal to it.

It doesn’t matter because, one you probably don’t remember, won’t ever acknowledge it or simply don’t care that I went to bat for you. That is one of the cons of law enforcement, working with people who suffer from amnesia—People who often forget those that screwed them— and those that helped them. Because I am the bigger person, I will not disclose your identity on this site or what I did for you because that would cheapen the fact that I did it in the first place; I never do things for any other reason than because it’s the right thing. Nor would I reveal your identity simply because you alleged that I posted some absurd anonymous comment on this sandbox thread. I have consistently posted under my real name and expressed my true thoughts. Like you, I couldn’t write on this without people knowing who it was. Only after I was told about postings about me did I ever read this site. I read it every week at least once because some of the content makes me laugh and of course every once in a while I have to set the record straight. Nevertheless, I will heed the advice of none other than MR. Guest(I wonder who it is?) and study for the bar. No, I don’t have to meet you, because I know you. GOOD LUCK SIR!, wish you well. By the way glad to see you made it through bike week ok.

03-16-2008, 01:36 PM
[quote="Slap Shot":32z550qb]Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

Slap Shot, your self-deprecating humor and sarcasm is undeniably unique and distinguishes you from the bunch. In addition, your writing style also sets you apart; remember I got to read many of your reports when I was in the DB. Like a signature, a person’s writing style can identify them on this site. You are right your personality on this site also mirrors your personality on the job. Moreover, your use of ellipsis is a signature of sorts that you subconsciously or intentionally enjoy using; nevertheless, it is your trademark. What are the odds that Buck Rodgers, Slap Shot, Sleepless in Seattle, and even 10-15 King, all use ellipsis. I tell you this with the full knowledge that from now on every other name that you have used, except Slap Shot, will discontinue leaving recognizable footprints on cyberspace such as ellipsis—to further authenticate the claim that Slap Shot is one and the same; I know different. The fact that you may post from different IP Addresses, such as the public library, Starbucks, a friend’s computer, Barnes and Nobles and any other place that provides you with Wi-Fi, does not disprove your multiple personalities on this site. Nor the fact that you post at all hours of the day dispell my alarm.

As far as me writing in any particular way, that is my writing style. That is the way I speak and the way I write. With the exception of using the “F” word a little too much, I try to use words that best describe the thoughts I am trying to convey. Sometimes those words may give off the impression that I am trying to sound intelligent because they are seldom used, but that is not the case. Usually people that use big words while trying to bolster their self-importance are often using these words out of context. In the words of a real man, Popeye, “I am what I am” and for that I will not apologize. Moreover, I should not have to diminish my vocabulary or change who I am so others are not inconvenienced, having to pick up a thesaurus or a dictionary. There are a plethora (A lot) of words that I come across during my readings that I don’t understand but I don’t take issue with the author, instead I find out what the word means and if I like it, I added to my word bank, If I don’t I discard it. If I think the word is arcane (understood by only a few) and above the intellect of almost everyone, I don’t use it either. My point is I was not trying to impress you or anyone at SPD with my posting nor was I trying to downgrade your intelligence while reinforcing mine. Frankly, I called you out because of all the different postings which were eerily similar in context to Slap Shot’s. Sure I could have picked anyone of them but I chose yours, because at the time I felt you were the author, since then I have become convinced of your identity and as mentioned above, your multiple personalities. Truth be told, I am not thin skinned nor do I care if people use their first amendment right in a distasteful manner to post ridiculous postings about me, such as me wanting to be Chief, or being Lazy, a loser, whatever, but I do mind when it is people that I have gone to bat for in the past and whom I have never wronged in anyway, because it adds a touch of personal to it.

It doesn’t matter because, one you probably don’t remember, won’t ever acknowledge it or simply don’t care that I went to bat for you. That is one of the cons of law enforcement, working with people who suffer from amnesia—People who often forget those that screwed them— and those that helped them. Because I am the bigger person, I will not disclose your identity on this site or what I did for you because that would cheapen the fact that I did it in the first place; I never do things for any other reason than because it’s the right thing. Nor would I reveal your identity simply because you alleged that I posted some absurd anonymous comment on this sandbox thread. I have consistently posted under my real name and expressed my true thoughts. Like you, I couldn’t write on this without people knowing who it was. Only after I was told about postings about me did I ever read this site. I read it every week at least once because some of the content makes me laugh and of course every once in a while I have to set the record straight. Nevertheless, I will heed the advice of none other than MR. Guest(I wonder who it is?) and study for the bar. No, I don’t have to meet you, because I know you. GOOD LUCK SIR!, wish you well. By the way glad to see you made it through bike week ok.[/quote:32z550qb]

I guess he told you!

03-16-2008, 06:54 PM
OMG, that was a plethora (a lot) of superflous (useless) information

03-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Your post are like you PCs were long, boring, and without substance, or elements. It sugarcoats your insecurity and masks your inadequacies. Law school is an attempt to rectify your name by starting over after a failed law enforcement career that began with Cooper City.
The problems don’t go away with a JD or new career, they will eventually come to surface again.

SPD has come along way since you left share your problems, insecurites and inadequacies with your new colleagues

03-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Your post are like you PCs were long, boring, and without substance, or elements. It sugarcoats your insecurity and masks your inadequacies. Law school is an attempt to rectify your name by starting over after a failed law enforcement career that began with Cooper City.
The problems don’t go away with a JD or new career, they will eventually come to surface again.

SPD has come along way since you left share your problems, insecurites and inadequacies with your new colleagues I APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTS, STEVE GOT A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY WITH HIS POST. I DON'T THINK WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE HE LEFT. WE HAVE ACTUALLY WENT DOWN HILL. I CAN'T NAME ONE POSITIVE THING. MAYBE YOU CAN, IF SO TELL ME. I'VE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ONLY EMBARRASSMENT. I'M NOT SAYING YOUR WRONG, JUST NAME A FEW POSITIVE THINGS. THANKS

03-17-2008, 12:24 AM

SPD has come along way since you left share your problems, insecurites and inadequacies with your new colleagues

I don't think the guy had a failed career, he left because he wanted everyone knows that. I am glad he moved on. Not many get accepted into law school, you sound like you are jealous. Don't piss on my face and tell me is raining that this place got better, sure Will is gone but it aint better we dont have a pension, didnt get a raise, how the **** is it better you freaking BAFOON?

03-17-2008, 12:38 AM

I don't think the guy had a failed career, he left because he wanted everyone knows that. I am glad he moved on. Not many get accepted into law school, you sound like you are jealous. Don't piss on my face and tell me is raining that this place got better, sure Will is gone but it aint better we dont have a pension, didnt get a raise, how the fazugie is it better you freaking BAFOON?

I agree, who are you kidding. One thing is to have a lovers quarrel with someone or to act like school girls back and forth but don't lie about how great this place is. YOU Lost all credibility on this site Sleepless because of that. This place is a revolving door and the only people getting richer and securing their future is all the tribal membersHope you save for your future cause you won't have one soon

03-17-2008, 12:59 AM
[quote="Slap Shot":950sz037]Fact is, those that know me already know who I am on this site. My personality on the job mirrors that of my personality on this site. The same things I say here about people is the same sh@t I say to people in their face.... So, Mr. Lopez... if you feel so compelled to meet me, it should not be so hard for a man of your intelligence. Put a little elbo grease into it and before you know it I will be there. I would suggest you think about what it is your seeking before you go on your quest.... once you have completed that task, I will be here. Until we meet.

It doesn’t matter because, one you probably don’t remember, won’t ever acknowledge it or simply don’t care that I went to bat for you. That is one of the cons of law enforcement, working with people who suffer from amnesia—People who often forget those that screwed them— and those that helped them. Because I am the bigger person, I will not disclose your identity on this site or what I did for you because that would cheapen the fact that I did it in the first place; I never do things for any other reason than because it’s the right thing. Nor would I reveal your identity simply because you alleged that I posted some absurd anonymous comment on this sandbox thread. I have consistently posted under my real name and expressed my true thoughts. Like you, I couldn’t write on this without people knowing who it was. Only after I was told about postings about me did I ever read this site. I read it every week at least once because some of the content makes me laugh and of course every once in a while I have to set the record straight. Nevertheless, I will heed the advice of none other than MR. Guest(I wonder who it is?) and study for the bar. No, I don’t have to meet you, because I know you. GOOD LUCK SIR!, wish you well. By the way glad to see you made it through bike week ok.

I guess he told you![/quote:950sz037]

dude why do u even waste ur time answering these idiots, i am sure that took u at least 10 minutes of ur life to come up with. I know u have better things to do stay away from this nonsense these guys are player hating trying to get arise out of u. Ur smarter than that get your degree and stay away from this thankless profession were nobody is ur friend. make ur money and do ur thing. Im sure ther are a lot of A$$holes in law firms too. Be cool 8)

03-17-2008, 02:11 AM

I don't think the guy had a failed career, he left because he wanted everyone knows that. I am glad he moved on. Not many get accepted into law school, you sound like you are jealous. Don't piss on my face and tell me is raining that this place got better, sure Will is gone but it aint better we dont have a pension, didnt get a raise, how the fazugie is it better you freaking BAFOON?

wait 1 min, the guy left SPD is gettin a JD, you are still at SPD and whose the failure :?:

03-18-2008, 12:28 AM

wait 1 min, the guy left SPD is gettin a JD, you are still at SPD and whose the failure :?:

congrats,,,another ambulance chaser who wont make law review and will be teaching ceramics at Ft Lauderdale Hospital and will just end up being a professional student WOW

03-18-2008, 04:28 AM
[quote="Sleepless in Seattle":1tn4fb6k]Your post are like you PCs were long, boring, and without substance, or elements. It sugarcoats your insecurity and masks your inadequacies. Law school is an attempt to rectify your name by starting over after a failed law enforcement career that began with Cooper City.

congrats,,,another ambulance chaser who wont make law review and will be teaching ceramics at Ft Lauderdale Hospital and will just end up being a professional student WOW[/quote:1tn4fb6k]

fast billy are you really fast or is it only when your high that you are fast?

04-02-2008, 05:19 PM

Oh, you're Will Latchford! Well why didn't you say so?