PDA

View Full Version : The 11 and 12th thing I learned about this forum.

03-12-2008, 03:06 PM
WE HAVE A RACIST AMONG US
CT DOES NOT LIKE HIS PEOPLE TO WORK
AND OOOOH YEAH NO ONE LIKE KENNY!

03-12-2008, 09:30 PM

How would you know this? CT just now got someone in there who knows how to work! There is only a single Officer in that unit that is worth a damn, and he just walked through the door.

03-12-2008, 11:32 PM

How would you know this? CT just now got someone in there who knows how to work! There is only a single Officer in that unit that is worth a darn, and he just walked through the door.

well heres a news flash for ya big mouth know it all. the guy running that joint didnt do squat as a road officer as well. do as I say not as I use to. Its not fair to judge the people in there. or any specialized unit. If your not part of the unit or any unit, then I guess you just dont know. your just a wanna be wanting to be in the inside., like some fircken squirl trying to get a nut. dont spread your garbage on here when you have no clue whats going on.
idiot!

03-13-2008, 03:55 AM
Listen, He is one of the very few Sgt's that would let you work. If you don't see that then you are the fool not me. Second, Specialized units here have been made into nothing more than places to hide. Everyone is up front and honest about that, you should be too. If you want to contest that then go ahead and put your name and numbers up, go on and prove me wrong. Show me the massive amount of work you have done lately.

The bottom line to all this bickering is that is he's so horrible to work for then act like a man (or woman) and come back to the road. Let someone else "try to get a nut".

Kind of ironic anyone in his unit (outside of GM) talking about work ethic.

03-13-2008, 03:58 AM
Oh look at me everyone!!!
I am on a specialized unit!
I must be a good cop!!!

03-13-2008, 05:43 AM
Why ya'll hating on CT ? You got beef with him, then be a man and square up and go toe to toe with him. Tell you what I got 5 on it and I will lay 2 to 1 odds on anybody that wants to take him on. He may be a loud mouth, a bit brash, but the man knows what he is doing. Got nothing but love for ya CT.

03-13-2008, 07:20 PM
5 on it. A fool and his money are soon parted.

03-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh look at me everyone!!!
I am on a specialized unit!
I must be a good cop!!!

I wish someone would of told me I was lazy and liked to hide
Ill remember that when the next rollover comes in
I still love you all and will take that Sig 4 for ya if Im available

03-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Listen, He is one of the very few Sgt's that would let you work. If you don't see that then you are the fool not me. Second, Specialized units here have been made into nothing more than places to hide. Everyone is up front and honest about that, you should be too. If you want to contest that then go ahead and put your name and numbers up, go on and prove me wrong. Show me the massive amount of work you have done lately.

The bottom line to all this bickering is that is he's so horrible to work for then act like a man (or woman) and come back to the road. Let someone else "try to get a nut".

Kind of ironic anyone in his unit (outside of GM) talking about work ethic.

Ok "Guest" I guess you showed us a thing or two!

03-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Why ya'll hating on CT ? You got beef with him, then be a man and square up and go toe to toe with him. Tell you what I got 5 on it and I will lay 2 to 1 odds on anybody that wants to take him on. He may be a loud mouth, a bit brash, but the man knows what he is doing. Got nothing but love for ya CT.

keep drinking the koolaide 5. im sure its what you do best

03-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Why ya'll hating on CT

is this English?

03-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Why ya'll hating on CT

is this English?
they be hating cause they can't pass the physical and they can't kick his ass !!!!! ( THAT'S HIS FAVORITE SAYING) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO .....I don't think he"ll back down from ya either "SUPERCOP"