PDA

View Full Version : this post deserves its own thread

03-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Let me see, the simple fact that someone works hard and gets promoted makes them a bad guy. Interesting, sounds like a huge case of SOUR GRAPES.

I see one common theme with this site:

Those being bashed have worked hard, put in the time, and been rewarded with promotion.

Those doing the bashing have done nothing, have little to show for their careers, and are bitter that they are still on the BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN.

OK... and that equals credibility! I think not. "You are the weakest link... Bye Bye"

03-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Let me see, the simple fact that someone works hard and gets promoted makes them a bad guy. Interesting, sounds like a huge case of SOUR GRAPES.

Those being bashed have worked hard, put in the time, and been rewarded with promotion.

Those doing the bashing have done nothing, have little to show for their careers, and are bitter that they are still on the BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN.

OK... and that equals credibility! I think not. "You are the weakest link... Bye Bye"

Yeah, Santucci and Wheeler worked real hard for their promotions. The rest are just yes-men who attempt to promote the real BSO slogan, which is management through fear and intimidation. Above the rank of Sergeant there is not a leader in the bunch. Until all Captains and above are removed we will remain what we are! You my moronic friend are the weekest link and probably a Captain or above or the relative/lackey of one.

03-12-2008, 02:28 PM

Yeah, Santucci and Wheeler worked real hard for their promotions. The rest are just yes-men who attempt to promote the real BSO slogan, which is management through fear and intimidation. Above the rank of Sergeant there is not a leader in the bunch. Until all Captains and above are removed we will remain what we are! You my moronic friend are the weekest link and probably a Captain or above or the relative/lackey of one.

Dear BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN,
Thank you for helping me to prove my point. Your "All bosses are Bad" theory clearly depicts how the negative posts are made by negative people. To follow with your ideals, the only good agency is one that employs only deputies and no one else. Nice Org Chart! One flat line ______________________ .

Please - Get some education!

03-12-2008, 03:01 PM

Dear BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN,
Thank you for helping me to prove my point. Your "All bosses are Bad" theory clearly depicts how the negative posts are made by negative people. To follow with your ideals, the only good agency is one that employs only deputies and no one else. Nice Org Chart! One flat line ______________________ .

Please - Get some education!

Dear can only be a Major at BSO,
Get your nose out of the Sheriff's arse, he'll be gone in 8 months, and with luck so will you. There are many fine bosses and leaders and I've had the honor of serving under them in the military. However, we have none here. As far as my educatonal credentials Mr. PHD, suck my D#$k!

03-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Well said. Do we even have one person who could remotely resemble a leader here? I'm talking above the rank of lieutenant. I know we have some real leaders as Sergeants, you know the ones who would'nt lie or falsify, not potential BSO brass.

03-12-2008, 10:35 PM

nice post... according to the negative posters on here, it must just be a big coincidence that all the people who get promoted to brass spots are the "bad guys" and all the great leaders are just held down and stuck at the bottom, left to post trash on leoaffairs all day long. sigh. what a sad place, huh?

03-12-2008, 11:29 PM

nice post... according to the negative posters on here, it must just be a big coincidence that all the people who get promoted to brass spots are the "bad guys" and all the great leaders are just held down and stuck at the bottom, left to post trash on leoaffairs all day long. sigh. what a sad place, huh?

I don't need to get stripes to be a leader. Also, I do suggest that the brass pick up and read, The Army's NCO Leadership Book. I did. You might even learn something. Especially, how to motivate the troops with creating a hostile working environment. Leading without creating an atmosphere of fear and intimidation. :shock:

03-12-2008, 11:37 PM
[quote="PROPS TO THE AUTHOR":3lcwyppx]Let me see, the simple fact that someone works hard and gets promoted makes them a bad guy. Interesting, sounds like a huge case of SOUR GRAPES.

I don't need to get stripes to be a leader. Also, I do suggest that the brass pick up and read, The Army's NCO Leadership Book. I did. You might even learn something. Especially, how to motivate the troops with creating a hostile working environment. Leading without creating an atmosphere of fear and intimidation. :shock:[/quote:3lcwyppx]

I meant without creating a hostile working environment for you bashers out there.

03-12-2008, 11:45 PM
The bashing of some of the new promtees is an issue because the sheriff promotes people and fails to do his homework. Find out about their past and overlook the fact that they are ass kissers. In one case the sheriff was warned about a guy he promoted to Lt and told of his past. The sheriff promoted him anyway.

This posting is full of disgruntled people who have been bypassed by ass kissers and they feel like they have to voice their opinion here because if they speak out they will be passed over again.

03-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Let's be clear NOT EVERYONE WORKED HARD for their promotions just sucked up to the right guy.

03-13-2008, 12:00 AM
The bashing of some of the new promtees is an issue because the sheriff promotes people and fails to do his homework. Find out about their past and overlook the fact that they are ass kissers. In one case the sheriff was warned about a guy he promoted to Lt and told of his past. The sheriff promoted him anyway.

This posting is full of disgruntled people who have been bypassed by ass kissers and they feel like they have to voice their opinion here because if they speak out they will be passed over again.

that's what great about being sheriff, you don't have to do what the cranky old farts at the bottom of the food chain tell you to do. the problem here is, for everyone person promoted, someone else is passed up for that promotion. and the ones that get passed up over and over, spend their time posting on leoaffairs about how the ones that get promoted don't deserve it. clearly, this is a case of the jealous and the left behind. :(

03-13-2008, 12:19 AM

that's what great about being sheriff, you don't have to do what the cranky old farts at the bottom of the food chain tell you to do. the problem here is, for everyone person promoted, someone else is passed up for that promotion. and the ones that get passed up over and over, spend their time posting on leoaffairs about how the ones that get promoted don't deserve it. clearly, this is a case of the jealous and the left behind. :(

Very true. And maybe those that keep getting passed up at promotion time should take a look at what they might be doing wrong. Do you really think that the people getting passed up are just GREAT employees with integrity and w/ good leadership skills, etc...? I think that them posting all the nonsense on here just proves that they do not.... Anyone that spends all their time inventorying threads and posting trash on here, clearly is not supervisor material if you ask me.

03-13-2008, 01:02 AM
What a couple of months ago you were the hater. In fact you are still doing it now just for the other side . Just wait a few months.

03-13-2008, 06:22 AM
What a couple of months ago you were the hater. In fact you are still doing it now just for the other side . Just wait a few months.

How quick their loyalties change. Give them a couple of bucks and they forget where they came from, real leaders, NOT!

03-13-2008, 07:35 AM

you are def. one dumb mofo.. from capt up? sounds like you have some real probs. guess you are just one of those anarchists. Next time you are in MIA for the FTA riots, let us know...loser.

03-13-2008, 07:37 AM

you are def. one dumb mofo.. from capt up? sounds like you have some real probs. guess you are just one of those anarchists. Next time you are in MIA for the FTA riots, let us know...loser.

Although I do not agree with the whole "get rid of everyone" scheme, Santucci and Wheeler are a waste of time for BSO. A good public face and a former driver of Crist? What does that get us? The public hates us anyway, and we need more balls up at the top, not tag alongs. Get rid of Wheeler and let a real LEO work the top.Talk about budget constraints.

03-13-2008, 05:09 PM

I'll spot you, you'll be throwing down ladies in red dresses right?

03-13-2008, 07:26 PM
No no, I like red. I'll be the one bashing on the ladies in purple dresses.