PDA

View Full Version : Rocket science

03-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Apparently Jacobsen feels That I am the moderator. Because of his rocket science degree, he thinks he figured it out. Quit making up crap Jason. And no you cant track IP addressess from this site. Nice try. Ill be gone for the week. Behave yourself. Yes I post things occaisionally when Im am off duty.

If you feel it is necessary to rag on me and make assumptions, then thats fine you will have to live with it.

JK

Jacobsen
03-12-2008, 12:32 AM
From the above post - "Quit making up crap Jason."

Who is Jason? Jim, are you ragging on Jacobsen or Jason?

ofcevil
03-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Apparently Jacobsen feels That I am the moderator. Because of his rocket science degree, he thinks he figured it out. Quit making up crap Jason. And no you cant track IP addressess from this site. Nice try. Ill be gone for the week. Behave yourself. Yes I post things occaisionally when Im am off duty.

If you feel it is necessary to rag on me and make assumptions, then thats fine you will have to live with it.

JK

Funny thing is you're asking someone not to make assumptions, but yet you do yourself. Some how my name made it onto our last past. What crap am I making up? WHat did I ever say about you? O that's right....NOTHING! You ASSUMED I did.

P.S. 2 things. Your misspellings give you away when you sign on as a guest and yes you can track an IP address here. How do you think they ban people?

Have a good week off. :twisted:

03-12-2008, 05:27 PM

JK

Funny thing is you're asking someone not to make assumptions, but yet you do yourself. Some how my name made it onto our last past. What crap am I making up? WHat did I ever say about you? O that's right....NOTHING! You ASSUMED I did.

P.S. 2 things. Your misspellings give you away when you sign on as a guest and yes you can track an IP address here. How do you think they ban people?

To jason or whoever is pretending to be Jason. This was meant for "Jacobsen". Jason yes LEO Affairs can track IP addressess. Jacobsen cant from LEO Affairs. I dont have tme for the baby stuff. Assume what you want.
E1

Jacobsen
03-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Jacobsen can do a lot more than people think he can. NO INTERNET SITE IS HACKER PROOF. Only Intranet systems are (from the outside) if they are completely closed off from outside access.

Having said that, I leave you to ponder this:

“There is a powerful tension in our relationship to technology. We are excited by egalitarianism and anonymity, but we constantly fight for our identity.”
-David Owens

03-13-2008, 12:43 AM

JK

wow, e1 the mod... i can believe it...

03-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Who was in the grassy knoll?????

03-15-2008, 03:04 PM

JK

Let us warn you one more time idiot...get off of our page

03-17-2008, 01:50 AM
interesting to find out that what we thought was many people cracking on each other was really a few people talking to themselves. what an eye opener. i can't wait till the list is made public.

03-19-2008, 07:48 PM
E1? Isn't that the supervisor nobody likes? Thinks he is top notch but really not?

03-19-2008, 09:08 PM
E1? Isn't that the supervisor nobody likes? Thinks he is top notch but really not?

Don't worry E1, this is just another outsider trying to stir up our page because they are embarrassed over their own. They are just classy, arent' they?