PDA

View Full Version : Careful How u Talk

03-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Careful how you talk a comm ctr mgr with last name starting with M dimed out a Sgt for saying a curse word on a recorded line. Shes a rat and someone mentioned skeletons before. Shes got more skeletons in her closet the founders of Halloween Horror nights are jealous. Stay up in your little 5 mill dollar fort we dont need ya in our area.

03-12-2008, 02:18 PM
ok?????

03-12-2008, 08:18 PM
I understood it, whats ok???

03-13-2008, 12:59 PM
IS SHE MARRIED TO A DEPUTY?

03-14-2008, 03:07 AM
Geez people... I work for the Sgt and nobody ratted him out. The tape was ordered by an attorney, so someone in adm had to answer for the Sgt's stupid comments before it gets played in court and makes us all sound like idiots. Do you guys just sit on the computer and make this crap up or what???

03-14-2008, 04:16 AM
Careful how you talk a comm ctr mgr with last name starting with M dimed out a Sgt for saying a curse word on a recorded line. Shes a rat and someone mentioned skeletons before. Shes got more skeletons in her closet the founders of Halloween Horror nights are jealous. Stay up in your little 5 mill dollar fort we dont need ya in our area.

Glad to see DM is still up to her old ways. I bet she can hit someone in the back with a knife at 25yds!!!!

Last I recall you could not even handle LIGHT traffic on ptl 1, let alone work it by your lonesome without having a babysitter wtih you. You have been, and will always be a company man, so keep quiet and stay behind your cube.

03-14-2008, 11:20 AM
the way the request appeared was the atty request wanted all conversations between his client and the office. the sgt wasnt tallking to him but a dispatcher not all of this was made up then

03-14-2008, 03:27 PM
History has a way of repeating itself that’s all I’m saying. DM will always be the hatchet man. Personally I like to be kissed before I’m ******!

Either way you break it DM is still trying to run the joint. Stay in your cube and train your boys and girls.

03-14-2008, 08:28 PM
I guess rats are family thing like husband like wife from what people are saying here.

03-15-2008, 01:24 AM
I will never understand how someone doing the right thing becomes the target and the person who acts like an idiot and voliates policy becomes the victim or hero. It's scary that some of you are allowed to carry a gun, and even scarier that someone like the Sgt that did this is actually in a supervisory capacity. God help us...

03-15-2008, 03:54 AM
Being a rat is never doing the right thing. DM has burned more people because either she was insulted, or one of her recruited clan members was insulted. Screwing someone over and then hiding behind your desk is NEVER doing the right thing.

I will never understand how someone doing the right thing becomes the target and the person who acts like an idiot and voliates policy becomes the victim or hero. It's scary that some of you are allowed to carry a gun, and even scarier that someone like the Sgt that did this is actually in a supervisory capacity. God help us...

As far as the post above, you’re an idiot, and you should be fired. Put down your cup of kool-aid and do your job. You were not there, nor was I, so don’t go passing judgment on someone for loosing his focus. God help us indeed if we have someone as ignorant as you working for this department.

03-16-2008, 01:18 AM
"Don't go passing judgment on someone for losing his focus"??? (or as Mr Intelligent spelled LOOSING)...

Are you kidding me?! A law enforcment officer, who is a SUPERVISOR, carries a gun, and has the power to take people's rights away... and you think it's OK for him to "lose his focus".
Ummm, sorry Sheriff, I accidentally crashed my car into that innocent civilian because I "LOST MY FOCUS"...
Ummm, sorry Sheriff, I didn't mean to pull the trigger, I just "LOST MY FOCUS"...
Ummm, sorry Sheriff, I know I'm expected to be a decent human being and not call people by profane names, but I "LOST MY FOCUS"... especially since I didn't remember that I was on a taped line - once again "LOST MY FOCUS"...

I am so glad that this forum gives you an opportunity to demonstrate by your words and misspellings exactly what an IDIOT really is.

By the way, I carry a gun too... but I don't lose my focus, and I don't call people names that I wouldn't want someone to hear on a taped line. And I'm embarrased that one of our own does, because it makes us all truly look like idiots.

MOD 332
03-16-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey Guys,

I have no problem whatsoever with the majority of the debate that is going on; I think it is great that there are so many outspoken people that are looking for change. BUT, I caught one post using a word that was very clearly meant to be a cuss word, where the writer used a punctuation mark to change one of the letters in the word. The word's meaning was still quite clear, so I had to replace it with asterisks.

Guys, do me a favor and either lose the borderline cuss words, or just disguise them a little beter. There are certain people in this office that like to personally email MOD 1 when they get miffed about something on this site. I know this for a fact. MOD 1 has better things to do than deal with the complainers, so please make it easier on all of us.

Otherwise, I am enjoying the debate. Keep it up and enjoy your first amendment rights! :D

03-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Getreal, STEP AWAY from the kool-aid. You are an IDIOT. Ok so spelling is not so great at night, you going to turn me in you rat? IF you work here you should still be fired. Only a clown like you could skip over a spelling mistake and blow right past the intended point. Unit 101 we have a misspelled word!!!! 0 chance you are a cop, if you are then you BETTER understand that when the chips are down, and your 6 is against the wall, the ONLY people we can depend on is ourselves. I smell a company man here!

Ummm, sorry Sheriff, the kids at school picked on me
Ummm, sorry Sheriff, I like to rat out my coworkers to make myself look god
Ummm, sorry Sheriff, my Sig 1 got nolle prossed because I put cortes blv instead of cortez bl
Just remember, I am the one running 10-18 to you when you piss off the perp, not spell check.
As for DM, if it where her 10-42 ½ blasting a cuss work on the air what would she do? You see, just like her, you do not understand how it is. What a company man you are!! And since you are such the SRO about grammar… "A Company Man" is a term relating to a "Yes" Man, or someone who will do anything demanded of them by those who are supervising them. This term originated in the military where groups or divisions of soldiers were called "companies," thus the term Company. The term has since been used in the private sector as a term to demean someone who is well liked by their superiors and often gets better or lighter jobs than the rest of their co-workers.
Stay safe knowing that the very same person that was losing his focus, will be saving your ass!!!!!!!!

03-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Hey "Guest",
As much fun as it is pushing your buttons, it's obvious that you only have a negative point of view and no one will be able to get you to see any other viewpoint. That's fine. I, for one, plan on a long career here... not as a company man or yes man, but as a positive, rational deputy that hopes to become a supervisor one day and eventually an administrator. You'll probably hate me then too. I remember that I actually applied for this job (meaning I asked for it) and was selected, so I am thankful for that. I don't have to stay, and neither do you. If I was as unhappy as you, I'd be on my way to someplace where I think the grass is greener. I hope anyone that is unhappy would simply move on.

It's not fair for me to get into a battle of wits and intelligence with an unarmed man, so good luck on your quest to use this forum to make people think you have something worth saying. If you have an audience, then congratulations. I just hope you aren't my back-up anytime soon, because I'd hate for the bad guys to have an edge.

I'm outta here...

05-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Guys,

I have no problem whatsoever with the majority of the debate that is going on; I think it is great that there are so many outspoken people that are looking for change. BUT, I caught one post using a word that was very clearly meant to be a cuss word, where the writer used a punctuation mark to change one of the letters in the word. The word's meaning was still quite clear, so I had to replace it with asterisks.

Guys, do me a favor and either lose the borderline cuss words, or just disguise them a little beter. There are certain people in this office that like to personally email MOD 1 when they get miffed about something on this site. I know this for a fact. MOD 1 has better things to do than deal with the complainers, so please make it easier on all of us.

Otherwise, I am enjoying the debate. Keep it up and enjoy your first amendment rights! :D

I think it is great too. Too bad they want to identify us and ruin our careers over wanting to do what is right and just. This place is crumbling and it's crumbling fast. It's too bad that the yes men and women want to make us out to be a good agency when in fact that isn't the case. Grinning Tricky ****y has made a complete fool out of himself and us in the publics eyes. Now he's threatening my job? I won't use cuss words but I sure do feel like it.

05-31-2009, 01:49 AM
Its a shame that so many jobs are on the line right now due to budget cuts, but the real problem is Amendment 1. Many teachers and other county and state employee's have lost their jobs also.

05-31-2009, 02:26 AM
Its a shame that so many jobs are on the line right now due to budget cuts, but the real problem is Amendment 1. Many teachers and other county and state employee's have lost their jobs also.
Many people in the private sector have lost their jobs and that is one reason the amendment passed. I don't think jobs are on the line. I think cuts need to be made elsewhere in the agency. If Nugent cuts jobs, he'll cut all of our throats too. Remember his threat with getting rid of SRO's? He's made too many threats that are empty and I know this is another one. He's full of hot air, as usual.

LOL
07-23-2009, 12:53 AM
This is music to my ears...She is a total rat and always has been...always will be...whether they discovered it through the taped getting ordered or they found out through her ratting them out,.....it doesn't matter...she is a rat and always will be a rat and will eventually rat that same employee out for something totally different because when she has someone in her little tiny targets she aims till she fire right between the eyes. Good luck if u get on her bad side.

07-23-2009, 01:54 AM
Little does she know she has her own personal crisis to worry about.Maybe she does know and is in denial. DM will get the anguish she has caused others... she already has a mountain of debt that will never go away!! We all know what you make and yet you pretend you are rich...we all know the truth!! And soon the truth will reveal itself on its own...LOL

07-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Troops,

Are you ready for change?

It's coming....... Read the 2012? string!

Be Safe

Guest2012

07-25-2009, 05:03 PM
I have know DM for many years and she doesn't have a mountain of debt like you think she does. To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't reported a fake sinkhole claim like a good majority of the personel have to include Sgt's and above. Maybe one day if the time ever comes someone can show her how to put the garden hose under her house. If the Sheriff needs to cut personel he should start with all the men and women that have filed fraudulent insurance claims instead of the honest person trying to make a living to feed his/her family.

07-26-2009, 01:33 PM
I have know DM for many years and she doesn't have a mountain of debt like you think she does. To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't reported a fake sinkhole claim like a good majority of the personel have to include Sgt's and above. Maybe one day if the time ever comes someone can show her how to put the garden hose under her house. If the Sheriff needs to cut personel he should start with all the men and women that have filed fraudulent insurance claims instead of the honest person trying to make a living to feed his/her family.

No she has had several nice houses thanks to her father in-law who was arrested for fraud..... And she is busy at work dropping dimes and sometimes quarters on people,, And busy with her Fire fighter friend.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

07-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Firefighter friend? I haven't heard of that one before. Tell me more please.

07-27-2009, 05:03 AM
Firefighter friend? I haven't heard of that one before. Tell me more please.

you must be one of the few who have not heard of this. there are lots of stories you need to be told. especially the married ones and pictures that have been taken. :devil: :devil: :cop: :cop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

08-31-2009, 11:54 PM
dont leave us hanging!!fill us in about dm in comm center doing a fling with??? :P

09-01-2009, 03:14 AM
dont leave us hanging!!fill us in about dm in comm center doing a fling with??? :P
i want to see the pictures! :P