PDA

View Full Version : LETS TALK ABOUT SLUGS!

03-11-2008, 02:27 AM
IM THINKING OF AN ALPHA SHIFT DUO.... OK ANOTHER HINT PART ONE OF THE DUO (SHE) IS NEVER ON SCENE FIRST ON A HOT CALL.... ANY GUESSES? I BET YOU HAVE MORE THEN ONE PERSON IN MIND... ALPHA / BRAVO IS TOUGH ENOUGH BUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND FIND A NEW JOB...!

03-11-2008, 02:33 AM
SHEILA?? PATRICIA ?? NO NO ...... PAULA !! (PAULA)... FINAL ANSWER !

03-11-2008, 02:38 AM
YOU COULD JOKE ABOUT IT.... BUT I WANT TO GO HOME... WHY WE HIRE....WHY WE KEEP THIS TYPE OF PERSON IS BEOND ME...

03-11-2008, 03:25 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Is the answer Chance Ransom?

03-11-2008, 05:03 AM
Is PG really that bad? I haven't worked with her since she was a service aide...

03-11-2008, 08:08 AM
Is PG really that bad? I haven't worked with her since she was a service aide...

I WORK WITH HER... YES HER OFFICER SAFTY IS QUITE POOR. EVERYONE THAT DOES WORK WITH HER WILL TELL YOU THE SAME... GO BACK TO BEING A SERVICE AID THIS WAY YOU NEVER HAVE TO GO "HANDS ON!" HOWEVER ITS MORE THEN JUST HER SORRY TO SAY.

03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
SECOND THAT !

03-11-2008, 08:12 AM
ANY EXAMPLES ??? WHATS THE DEAL ?

03-11-2008, 11:40 AM

I can understand why you wouldn't approach her on these issues. She is very intimidating, so what better way to address the problem than to post anonymous comments. Would Chance Ransom act like that?

03-11-2008, 02:57 PM
DEFINE SLUG?? IF U DESCRIBE A SLUG IS AN OFFICER WHO HIDES DURING THE SHIFT, PORKS ZONE PARTNERS WITH CALLS, IS 10-6 ON BULL SHIRT CALLS, OR ONE WHO IS NOT A STAT STUDD, THAT THIS DESCRIPTION WOULD INCLUDE ALOT OF OTHER OFFICERS BOTH NEW AND SENIOR. SO PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WITH UR DEFINITIONS...

03-11-2008, 03:02 PM
DEFINE SLUG?? IF U DESCRIBE A SLUG IS AN OFFICER WHO HIDES DURING THE SHIFT, PORKS ZONE PARTNERS WITH CALLS, IS 10-6 ON BULL SHIRT CALLS, OR ONE WHO IS NOT A STAT STUDD, THAT THIS DESCRIPTION WOULD INCLUDE ALOT OF OTHER OFFICERS BOTH NEW AND SENIOR. SO PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WITH UR DEFINITIONS...

Yeah, I think that is a valid definition and a valid point. Why do I sense a tone of indignation in your response. There can be old and new slugs. They aren't mutually exclusive. By the way, I dig your name. Are you supposed to be some kind of a lion or something? Pretty cool.

03-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Mabye not handling calls cause she is a little busy spending time with someone working a 15? :)

03-11-2008, 07:31 PM

I can understand why you wouldn't approach her on these issues. She is very intimidating, so what better way to address the problem than to post anonymous comments. Would Chance Ransom act like that?

I beleive that she has been approached about some of these things. I also believe that her reply was, "Don't tell me how to do my job". Or her most popular way of handling it... IGNORING IT.

By the way, to the person who said that she spends time with a "friend" on a 15 in the city. Were you refering to the officer or the sgt? You know, I get confused...
:oops:

03-11-2008, 07:35 PM
I don't believe that it's her fault that she is a poor officer that is scared to do her job. I believe that it's the sgt's that don't show up on some of these rookie calls to see that sometimes SHE DOENS'T SHOW UP. She is merely using the system that allows female officers to do whatever they want because what THEY CAN GIVE. Maybe she learned this skill from another alpha shifter AC? :idea:

03-11-2008, 07:43 PM
I agree,it is all up to the sgt to handle this..When some of them want to run radar with other ofc's it kind of shows a lack of leadership. This is exactly why some guys will risk good days off to work with these newer sgt's and these same people are SCARED to work with certain sgt's.(2 in particular)..She ,in this case does abosolutely nothing every day.It's sad that a brand new officer could function like this.

03-13-2008, 06:33 AM
Amazing Simplying Amazing

03-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Amazing Simplying Amazing

you just keep your eyes on the ferret 25c14 and leave Davie alone. we'll worry about our own

03-20-2008, 07:04 PM
i guess she's going straight to c.i.u

03-20-2008, 11:54 PM
i guess she's going straight to c.i.u

How?!?! She hasn't even been a solo officer for a year.

03-23-2008, 07:53 PM
ITS NOT WHAT YOU DO.......