PDA

View Full Version : ROBBBBBERTSSS

03-09-2008, 02:25 AM
THAT GOLD, WHATCHA DOING WITH THAT GOLD. ALL THAT WEIGHT ON YOUR WRIST. LOOKING GUCCI OR IS IT MACKED OUT. THAT GOLD.

03-09-2008, 06:08 AM
It's my understanding all that gold was left to the major by his father when he passed away a few years ago. That's why he wears it. Did you ever bother to find that out, of course not, that would make you a decent human being. And we all know that's not the case or you would sign your names so that major and the rest of the world on the net would know who you are.

03-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Why does anyone care about another's fashion sense? Trivial matters made into massive issues.

03-09-2008, 01:56 PM
It's my understanding all that gold was left to the major by his father when he passed away a few years ago. That's why he wears it. Did you ever bother to find that out, of course not, that would make you a decent human being. And we all know that's not the case or you would sign your names so that major and the rest of the world on the net would know who you are.

Finally, a voice of reason. Can you believe the low life *******s in this agency? A man works 50% of his life supporting his family, taking pride in his children and trying to make things better for the employees under his supervision and he gets this s*hit from people that in all probablity he provided good training, leadership and support. Ft. Lauderdale was the "snake pit" office of the state years ago and it appears that today it still is. No doubt that when this is posted that asshole with the $$ signature will come back telling me to get my head out of PR's ass. Well screw you motherFu*cker. My head is in nobody's ass but I'd welcome the opportunity to put my foot in yours.

03-13-2008, 08:17 PM

Then why isn't your name on this post?

03-13-2008, 10:07 PM

My name Jose Jimenez

04-13-2008, 07:10 PM

The same reason yours isn't!

04-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Beacuse you are both pussies?

04-15-2008, 02:10 AM
Beacuse you are both pussies?

Now, now, let's play nice.