PDA

View Full Version : Does the punishment fit the crime?

03-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Current P.P.D. Sgt S.T. was arrested in 2000 for D.U.I. , FACT. SgT S.T. left the scene of the accident and refused an intoxilyzer, FACT. Now here is where it gets interesting. It is coming to light that a former Sgt who represented S.T. on the I.A. board was allowed to hand pick the other board members who were another former Sgt. and officer. Originally two current Sgt's were picked for the board but were after a justifiably stiff sentence / termination. The board was changed thanks to the fomer Sergeants. . Sgt S.T. received a demotion to corporal which is exactly where he was one month prior to this incident and a 10 day suspension - 1 Year probation. This is uncomprehensable and he could soon be the next patrol commander here soon.

******This was not under the current administration***** , but to you former Sgt's. You may want to know you may be getting hammered frequently by those you tried to protect.

03-07-2008, 02:46 AM
DUDE that is some OLD crap!!!! Lets move on to something real!!! geeez

03-07-2008, 01:21 PM
the crap isn't that old if s.t. is still moving up in the ranks. the only reason he survived in ppd is b/c he unfortunately has a higher iq than 1/2 the retards who worked there when he got busted (not saying that's true of the current leos there) and b/c he is a HUGE brown noser. always the one beating their drum. go back through some of the "old crap" and look at who got ia'd, reprimanded or fired for doing what was nothing compared to s.t. getting plastered AGAIN and 10-15. (maybe he reformed and found Jesus like his fellow arrestees) popularity contest there and the winner is who kisses the right asses. in charge of patrol?? please, s.t. was only on patrol for about a month when he got there before they put him in the mcgruff suit to work with kiddies and sent to mobile home parks to work with old farts.

03-18-2008, 04:29 AM
the crap isn't that old if s.t. is still moving up in the ranks. the only reason he survived in ppd is b/c he unfortunately has a higher iq than 1/2 the retards who worked there when he got busted (not saying that's true of the current leos there) and b/c he is a HUGE brown noser. always the one beating their drum. go back through some of the "old crap" and look at who got ia'd, reprimanded or fired for doing what was nothing compared to s.t. getting plastered AGAIN and 10-15. (maybe he reformed and found Jesus like his fellow arrestees) popularity contest there and the winner is who kisses the right asses. in charge of patrol?? please, s.t. was only on patrol for about a month when he got there before they put him in the mcgruff suit to work with kiddies and sent to mobile home parks to work with old farts.

Quit being a punk. He paid his dues, and he's worked damned hard to better both himself and the department. Yes, he's a "company man", but not at the cost of breaking the GO's or law.

Only worked a month? I beg to differ. He was my Sgt. much longer than that. He may have irritated me at times, but I always knew he was shooting straight...I always knew which way he was coming from. (Which is a helluva lot more than I can say for some backstabbing bastids.)

He tackled crap no one else would. (Think L.J., God rest him.)

Get a grip and find something worthy to latch onto junior.