PDA

View Full Version : approved firearms

03-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Could you let me know if either the Kahr T9 9mm or Sig P6 (P225) 9mm are approved firearms for your dept

03-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Are you a kid at home with no TV ?? A buff ?? If you are a LEO ask one of our guys on the road. Call the Range master and ID yourself an he will be happy to answer this. 954 828 5700 ask to for range master

03-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Are you a kid at home with no TV ?? A buff ?? If you are a LEO ask one of our guys on the road. Call the Range master and ID yourself an he will be happy to answer this. 954 828 5700 ask to for range master

Hey dumbass, just say 'I don't know' next time. I understand taking time to post the above nonsense most likely to valuable time away from the other more intelligent discussions to be had on this forum. Oh, wait... nevermind. Take it easy, psycho.

To answer the kid with no TV, yes, P225's are authorized, but as Captain Patience suggested, check with the range master about the other gun.

03-07-2008, 04:32 PM
No on any Kahr pistol...

03-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Thanx for the reply. And no I am not a kid. I currently own these 2 pistols and will be starting the academy shortly and was just interested to see whether or not they were approved or if I would need to purchase another. Thanx again for the help.

03-08-2008, 06:01 AM
Thanx for the reply. And no I am not a kid. I currently own these 2 pistols and will be starting the academy shortly and was just interested to see whether or not they were approved or if I would need to purchase another. Thanx again for the help.

Didn't think that you were. Good luck in the academy.

03-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Yea buy more guns just what we need another new jerk. Why dont you worry about making week 4 or 5 before you worry about guns.

03-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Yea buy more guns just what we need another new jerk. Why dont you worry about making week 4 or 5 before you worry about guns.

Is this the same guy who told me to throw my handcuffs into the shower stall during the building searches class?

You folks relize not everything in life is a **** measuring contest. :roll:

03-11-2008, 06:23 AM

Is this the same guy who told me to throw my handcuffs into the shower stall during the building searches class?

It isn't? Great here I've been wasting all my money on Enzyte, ointments, and creams!!

Why wouldn't you throw your handcuffs into the shower stall?

03-11-2008, 06:42 AM

Hey, lighten up there, assface. If you actually read the post you'd see that this person wanted to see if certain firearms were approved so he or she would not have to buy another gun. So, why don't you go to your local vet and get your self euthanized.

Do people just take a shot of old rotten ba$tard juice before posting on here?

03-11-2008, 05:47 PM

It isn't? Great here I've been wasting all my money on Enzyte, ointments, and creams!!

Why wouldn't you throw your handcuffs into the shower stall?

Doesn't seem tactical, the idea of having to go all the way in there to get my cuff's isan't practical. What do I know....

03-12-2008, 03:41 AM
Hey now ask us what shoes to bring. Do you need to know what to put in your lunch bag???