PDA

View Full Version : Contract

03-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Contract? Timeframe? Retro? Insurance? Sure would be nice to get an update. You take $20 of my money each two week. what do I get from you?

03-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Contract? Timeframe? Retro? Insurance? Sure would be nice to get an update. You take $20 of my money each two week. what do I get from you?

CONTRACT, READ THE PAPERS, READ THE PAPERS!!! TIMEFRAME NOT NOW!
RETRO - HELL NO! INSURANCE - LOST IMPASSE!!! THERE IS YOUR UPDATE!
P.S. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE JOB THEY ARE DOING SHOVE THE $20 SPOT UP YOUR AASSS, BUT DONT COMPLAIN HERE, THEY ARE BUSIER THAN YOU THINK AND THEY ARE NOT STANDING BY TO ANSWER YOU!!! I HOPE THATS $20.00 DOLLARS WORTH, CUM TO THINK OF IT, ITS $39.00 DOLLARS WORTH, YOU OWE ME $19.00 - GO WORK A 59!!!

03-11-2008, 01:54 PM
$20.00 completely understood...I have an easier solution to all this mess. Forget the No Vote, just ask the Chief to resign, or have charges of failure to aid a PO and obstruction of justice brought against him. Certainly, that would free up money...By the way, the overtime cuts and this lay off frenzy was brought upon after the article in The Miami Herald was written. Smoke and mirrors to prevent the public from delving deeper into their misspending...
One more thing, no wonder all those A forms are getting kicked back, your grammar is atrocious, go back to school.