PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Pizza

03-04-2008, 08:48 PM
How much is the City going to pay on this one now thanks to Pizza Pizza. Can't wait to see. The City might as well just pay up now instead of fighting any new sexual harrasment lawsuits that will be coming for their lack of action to stop it. Nice going DA.

03-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Its funny how the two can be friends and go out toghether as friends for years and then all of a sudden its a hostle work place.

Its not like he asked for sex or anything like that--it was just the way he talks that is not liked. So its not really sexual harrassment is it?

03-04-2008, 10:07 PM
He didnt treat her any different than he treated anyone else. She is just soft and couldnt take it so her answer ids to file a sexual harassment complaint.
My advise is dont even be friends with these females at this department because soon as you put some heat on some of them you will get burned. I am not saying all females in this department are like that but about 3/4 are.
This should be a good lesson to everyone. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!

03-04-2008, 10:59 PM
No matter what you think, when you tell someone to leave you alone, they should respect that choice, no matter if your friends or not.

Why are the females always blamed?

Maybe the females could say "if the guys just do there job and leave the females alone reference off duty things, There would be no problem with harassment complaints or any other type of complaints except work related if they are not doing the job

03-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Its funny how the two can be friends and go out toghether as friends for years and then all of a sudden its a hostle work place.

Its not like he asked for sex or anything like that--it was just the way he talks that is not liked. So its not really sexual harrassment is it?

Depends on what was said, sexually harrassment is verbal and hands on.

03-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I guess since a demand for sex was not involved the comment of him spanking her is worth a week of suspension but no more and that is a stretch. But boy will the media crucify him and the Chief who tried to be fair about it.

03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Lets see, It was investigated by one of his friends who came to the conclusion all three counts were sustained. I think that holds a lot of water. He has 12 sustained complaints againt him, It was recommedned demotion to patrol officer and all he got was a slap on the wrist. WOW. What ever happened to the city rules and regs that 3 disciplines in 12 months constituted termination. I guess thats only if they dont like you.

03-04-2008, 11:57 PM
He didnt treat her any different than he treated anyone else. She is just soft and couldnt take it so her answer ids to file a sexual harassment complaint.
My advise is dont even be friends with these females at this department because soon as you put some heat on some of them you will get burned. I am not saying all females in this department are like that but about 3/4 are.
This should be a good lesson to everyone. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!

just a note:

Please read the IA and after doing so, see if you would want your g/friend or wife to deal with the comments, actions that he did. Comments that were made were sexual in nature and they would not have been said to a male coworker. If he treated male coworkers like the complaint states, he would have been alleged being homo...

03-05-2008, 12:35 AM
He is a womanizer always has always will be!! No wonder his wife banged out on him. Just like when he was creeping with Conell and her fiance caught them doing deeds. He needs to go.

03-05-2008, 12:49 AM
If you read the Hearld Tribune tomm. you will see all the past discipline for sure! There is not one reader that will not be calling the City Council and demanding his firing, along with the Chief. Dont bother calling the Mayor because Akemon called him and got nothing but a vacation. All you Poston supporters made this happen, even though Evers is a good ole boy, he would have done what was right in this case.

03-05-2008, 12:50 AM
He is a womanizer always has always will be!! No wonder his wife banged out on him. Just like when he was creeping with Conell and her fiance caught them doing deeds. He needs to go.

Depends on what you define what a womanizer is. I think he thinks he is a womanizer but in reality he is not even close to who he thinks he is. It's easy to fiqure out. Just have a conversation with him and his intelligence level is clear.

These actions have been a part of him since he started at BPD. He is nothing but a libility to the city. Instead of admin trying to fiqure who could be let go for budget reasons, get rid of the problem and save $75,000+ a year and benefit the department as well. The chief shows his lack of leadership once again. I thought the chief stated Poston doesn't tell him what to do or tell him how to run the deaprtment?

03-05-2008, 01:24 AM
40 hours suspension for a friend deciding not to be a friend anymore is plenty. She created the situation and now complains when she does not want his friendship anymore.

I agree with the Chief get a real complaint to demote or fire him not this one that smells.

03-05-2008, 01:35 AM
The rumer is that the herald tribune will be investigating why the depatment didnt do anything to a certain troubled SGT that recently had even more serious S E X allegations made against him...another friend of Wayne?

03-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

BPD lieutenant suspended in harassment case
By BETH BURGER
bburger@bradenton.com

BRADENTON - A Bradenton Police Department lieutenant will be suspended and have to undergo sensitivity training after sexually harassing a sergeant, according to an internal affairs investigation released today.

An investigation found Lt. Darrell Akemon, 44, sexually harassed Sgt. Nicol Scholer, who filed a complaint stating she felt she was the victim of teasing, insulting and sexual remarks made by Akemon.

Scholer documented numerous incidents involving Akemon beginning on March 19, 2007, through Jan. 17, 2008.

One of the incidents Scholer documented in a 15-page complaint included Akemon complaining about her not changing her name in the police database after getting a divorce.

According to Scholer, Akemon had said, "Do I have to come down there and spank you?"

Akemon said in a interview with investigators he did not recall saying that.

Akemon will be suspended from patrol for 40 hours without pay.

Major William Tokajer recommended Akemon be demoted to a patrol officer, but Chief Michael Radzilowski opted for a lesser disciplinary action.

Major Jeff Lewis, spokesman, said "Considering the totality of the investigation, (the chief) felt the discipline recommended was too harsh, considering they had a personal relationship up until the time of the complaint

03-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Here is the thing you have the IA Sgt. making charges of Sex Harrassment against someone and nothing happens...what is a peon officer suppose to think about filing a complaint against him if this all the IA Sgt. gets???

03-05-2008, 01:48 AM
We all live pay day to pay day. losing a weeks pay is going to hurt big time. Think how it would affect you if you lost a weeks pay.

I think that is enough.

03-05-2008, 01:58 AM
wasn't he just found to be lax in supervision in another IA. what happened to progressive discipline? that must not apply to admin. You could bet that if this was an officer the officer would have been terminated. must be nice to be that tight with the chief and the mayor. wonder how much the city is going to pay out to her. she shold get big $$$$$. way to go C.O.B. top 2!

03-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Why do you think he is in charge of the S-15 details. He is laughing at a 40 suspension. He'll make three times that in baseball S-15's. You guys need to wake up

03-05-2008, 02:45 AM
We all live pay day to pay day. losing a weeks pay is going to hurt big time. Think how it would affect you if you lost a weeks pay.

I think that is enough.

A whopping $1500. Thats nothing compared to what the city is going to pay to squash this problem.

03-05-2008, 03:32 AM

I think that is enough.

Please spare us the lip service, chief. As a male officer i try to hold myself to a higher standard, as we're taught to do. DA would not be able to "live pay day to pay day" if he worked at a fast food joint with his type of behavior. Anyone else in America would get fired from their job if they displayed this behavior. Its a shame that this whole situation is only being discussed as a "sexual harassment" issue. DA Attacking the supervisor of elections wasnt sexual harassment but still nothing was done about it. Pathetic. What a way to lower morale around the department than to defend all of DAs crap. Next week he'll wind up attacking a boy scout troop and we can start a new message board for it. Herald tribunes going to have a field day with this story. It gets more and more embarrasing to work for BPD. Does DA have dirt on the mayor that would cause another scandal? Why is he protected? If your retiring soon, chief, go out with some class and do the right thing.

03-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Some people are saying the she is blowing it out of proportion. Isn't that what a former officer said of his situation and yet he was let go. It seems that the same rules don't always apply evenly across the board. That is where the problems start, the moral will be lower than ever before. It goes without saying that DA has a direct connection with Mayor.

Does anyone think that DA will ever get the respect a Lt deserves now? Do we still teach the no means no statement or is that era over. The world has passed DA by and he still continues to act the way he does. He is the stereotypical dinosaur. With this slap on the wrist he will only get worse. I feel sorry for those in his zone. How many chances does this guy get?

03-05-2008, 11:43 AM
you think he is going to lose pay, they will just take it off his vacation time he has, if the rules are still the same.

03-05-2008, 01:40 PM
This should be a good lesson to everyone. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE! Yeah, good point! Many people have had to put up with his "treatment" over the years, which is like dealing with my daughter when she doesn't get her bottle . Just be professional and get your pension, man. Im glad that someone finally made a formal complaint. Many people, male or female, should have complained about him. Long overdue.

03-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Both papers reported on his behavior and problems. Anyone here knows that that is only 1% of his comments and actions everyone has to put up with on a daily basis. Our chief has no backbone and politics are alive and well here in the COB. Thank you Major for taking a stand with your recommendations. Too bad our chief is controlled by Poston. This guy is out of control the same way Hill was.

I hope she wins a huge settlement that will knock the socks off everyone. Maybe then the city will start doing what they should.

03-05-2008, 05:16 PM
We all know that only fools believe what they read in these anti-law enforcement newspapers. Lots to it left out which shows errors on both sides.

03-05-2008, 05:53 PM
I have put together a list of Pro-bono attorneys so she can go after this reckless city & Dept. I hope she gets a huge payday out of this!! Razz is a Joke and we should have put the Boss back in. Atleast he would have done the right thing with this deal.

03-05-2008, 08:38 PM
When you have the Major stating that he is a chronic offender, how many zeroes will be added to the settlement check the NEXT time a complaint is filed? Most agencies have a zero tolerance of this type of behavior, because of the potential for huge pay-outs on these complaints. The City of Miami Beach was facing near bankruptcy over one of these types of complaints/settlements.

03-06-2008, 01:28 AM
What happened to zero tolerance? Lets ask A.A. and T.H. how they feel about zero tolerance and progressive discipline. He has treated people like this for years and only some of the things he has done was documented. Now they just give him a pass with this joke of a discipline. This is something boss hog would have done. Hopefully City Council will do something to fix this mess. Admin 1 has lost the confidence of a lot of officers.

03-06-2008, 03:44 AM
This has been going on for years. Akemon has never received anything substantial. I can remember when Akemon had 2 or three compplaints filed against him in one year by different officers about him being nast, rude and threating. Those officers have all since left this crap hole but there still should be documentation, unless it found its way to the shredder. Akemon is a joke and so is this admin!

03-06-2008, 07:39 AM
All I want is the answer to this one question...why do we fire an officer for sending a picture to a friend off duty on a cell phone and then we give a four day suspension to a Lt who was found guilty on multiple counts of unwanted "sexual harrassment"? It doesnt make sense

unwanted sexual harrassment x3 level 5 violations= 4 days off

indifferent pictures sent to friend off duty=termination

funny "naked women" commercials on issued laptop= termination

pics of naked women in paintings & real life= termination

WOW! O yeah and cautious...f off please! Dont classify the women of the department as malicious and out to "get you for sexual harrassment"!

03-06-2008, 12:59 PM
The answer to all of your questions is POSTON.

03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Let's clear up a couple of errors:

indifferent pictures sent to friend off duty= RESIGNED FROM EMBARRASSMENT

pics of naked women in paintings & real life= RETIRED

03-06-2008, 02:30 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]Let's clear up a couple of errors:

indifferent pictures sent to friend off duty= RESIGNED FROM EMBARRASSMENT (Or Be Terminated.)

pics of naked women in paintings & real life= RETIRED (BEFORE THEY HAD A CHANCE TO FIRE HIM).[/[/b]quote]

Lets state it like it really is.

I don't think its over yet as it appears that the COB have not followed the law as far as Federal Guidlines go. Lets not forget, he is a supervisor left in a supervisory position. Read the Federal guidlines and it looks like the City has failed in their carrying out proper procedures. But that is why she will have a big fat check after all this.

03-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Looks like Federal Guidelines were followed. Just because the Plantiff wants revenge does not affect the fact that the City took corrective action. Even if one disagrees with the amount of discipline--The City sustained the complaint and took corrective action to prevent it in the future by giving a suspension and the removal of him from controlling the off duty employment and further training which complies with Federal law.

She has to get her revenge someplace else but not in this manner. The foundation in Federal Law is as long as they took action to prevent it in the future the law is complied with. Will he do it again? Maybe but that will be another separate case for Hostle Work Place not Sexual Harrassment.

With no sex and what the City did to prevent it a Federal Jury will be very unsypathetic to her.

03-06-2008, 05:15 PM
They left him in a supervisory postion higher than her. They have an obligation to reduce his rank to a level lower than her so he has no authority over her in any manner in the future. Reseach the case law and you will see the problem, but then again, the City does what they want anyway with total disregard to any laws.

03-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Thats not the law. He should not be in a supervisory positon over her and he is not. The law does not required that he be of equal or less rank only that he not be her direct boss--FEDERAL CASE LAW

One cannot just read the statute they must research case law which in this case is on the City's side. Sorry Sports Fans!!!!! (look under Hostile work enviroment)

03-06-2008, 07:49 PM
WRONG!

03-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Are you saying that being a Lt and if he gives her a directive, she doesn't have to respond or comply?

03-06-2008, 08:55 PM
THE CASELAW SAYS HE SHOULD NOT BE HER BOSS! HE IS NOT HE IS ON ANOTHER SHIFT AND SHE DOES NOT WORK DIRECTLY FOR HIM.

AND MR. WRONG WHO KEEPS POSTING HERE IS AN A$$.

03-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Why dont you DA haters get the IA yourself and read it. You will then see how silly Sgt S. is and complaint. Bottom line is she is a baby and never done a thing here but get her way and avoid being a cop. There are a few others around here just like it. You working women in this department know who you are and I am proud to work with you so dont get mad at this post.

03-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Let me see if I can explain Title 7. For a Sexual Harrassment claim she must show it was for sex which we all agree it was not sex OR that he picked on her only because she is a woman. Since the Lt. treats everyone like crap sometimes there is no sexual harassment complaint. Man or woman he talks to you like crap sometimes. This case does not meet the legal standard for sexual harrassment.

It can be a Hostile work place and the only thing under title 7 the City has to do is to take discipline and to remove him from being her supervisor which they did by taking away him as the off duty manager.
So with the suspension and the sensitivity training and his removal from his position of authority over her the City has complied.

He can stay a Lt. and the City complied with the Title 7 because he is not her direct supervisor.

So I hope this explains that this case is about a hostle work place and not sexual harrassment--the legal standards are different for both.

03-07-2008, 01:12 AM
"Major William Tokajer recommended Akemon be demoted to a patrol officer, but Chief Michael Radzilowski opted for a lesser disciplinary action.

Major Jeff Lewis, spokesman, said "Considering the totality of the investigation, (the chief) felt the discipline recommended was too harsh, considering they had a personal relationship up until the time of the complaint"

How is that substandard Tokajer still even here? How many scandals has he been in? Mostly as the common denominator! and Lewis he is just a Company kiss azz looking out for JJ.

03-07-2008, 02:24 AM
I know that I am not the only one that has read the internal and disciplinary recommendation. ( I.A. has been grand central station everyone wanting to see how Lt. A walked away without a scratch oops again. You would think we would have expected it after almost 20 years of the same) On the disciplinary paperwork put forward by Tokajer I saw the signature of the Chief. That means that at least at the time it was turned in the Chief agreed. Then it was signed by Lt. A which means he was issued the discipline. (Would have loved to see his face even though his feeling of reality did not last) The discipline did not change until the next day after a meeting with the Chief. The Chief has that right to make changes.

As for Title VII it leaves allot to interpretation as we are not attorneys, judges or juries we will have to wait and see what happens. (The people making the decisions will all be gone by the time it gets to trial)

Now let’s try something new and stop attacking the messengers Lewis and Tokajer did what the Chief asked of each of them. Lewis did the I.A. and Tokajer forwarded the recommendation to the Chief based on the PGO. And with the finding even he did Lt. A a favor by not recommending termination. (A thought if the recommendation would have been termination you think he might have been suspended for 5 days instead of four) O.K. my attempt at humor.

I know keep the day job. :lol:

03-07-2008, 02:36 AM
The only recommendation Tokajer should be making is to the head trustee at the port in the lunch line. Or if anyone wants second helpings with the daily slop.

03-07-2008, 03:42 AM
I guess its true trustees at the port have computer privilages.

03-07-2008, 05:19 AM
I guess its true trustees at the port have computer privilages.

We should have a substation there with the activity of our immoral "officers" :lol:

03-07-2008, 01:02 PM
This department has struggled for years because of the lack of quality leaders. It had a great chance to become top-notch when a new mayor took the helm. But he has continually made bad choices. There are many good police officers, but they will continue to work for a dumb department until the chief is left alone to make decisions.

03-07-2008, 02:41 PM
This department has struggled for years because of the lack of quality leaders. It had a great chance to become top-notch when a new mayor took the helm. But he has continually made bad choices. There are many good police officers, but they will continue to work for a dumb department until the chief is left alone to make decisions.

That "Chief" is a LUNATIC that is surrounded by Admin criminal's. He needs to go and a Mayor change ( NOT EVERS) needs to happen.

03-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Let me see if I can explain Title 7. For a Sexual Harrassment claim she must show it was for sex which we all agree it was not sex OR that he picked on her only because she is a woman. Since the Lt. treats everyone like crap sometimes there is no sexual harassment complaint. Man or woman he talks to you like crap sometimes. This case does not meet the legal standard for sexual harrassment.

It can be a Hostile work place and the only thing under title 7 the City has to do is to take discipline and to remove him from being her supervisor which they did by taking away him as the off duty manager.
So with the suspension and the sensitivity training and his removal from his position of authority over her the City has complied.

He can stay a Lt. and the City complied with the Title 7 because he is not her direct supervisor.

So I hope this explains that this case is about a hostle work place and not sexual harrassment--the legal standards are different for both.

Somebody needs to go back and look up some case law. It does not have to be "for sex". It can sexual comments in gerneral and toward anyone, male or female. You do not have to request sex for the charge.

I hope that his sensitivity training is pretty intense and spells it out for him as we know you have to speak slowly with him. I for one do not ever want to hear his rude, unprofessional comments spoken of anyone. I will personally make a complaint (and I am a male) if he ever asks me about a girlfriends atnatomy or other details that he is know for or speaks of anything sexual in front of me. This will be an immpossible task for him as this is his personality and he has been allowed to get away with it for so long. For you officers that don't like him, keep your ears open when around him and file that complaint. The city has now been put on notice and have no leg to stand on. They would be smarter to keep him away from any public contact and far away from any female contact.

I can't wait for his next screw up as will be only a short time away.

03-07-2008, 09:24 PM
We all know the only reason he did not get fired is because he is in tight with the Chief and the Mayor and he is only months away from retirement. Any other officer, or supervisor, would be gone. In my opinion the Chief probably recommended to his subordinate admin to recommend termination just so he could change it to a lesser punishment(like he has done so many times before) and make himself look symathetic. I believe the employees and this town are gettin fed up with this tyrannical stuff. Why wasn't the LT given the ultimatum of quit of get fired like the last few were given? Maybe one of the better investigative news stations will dig into this situation a little deeper and expose what is really going on

03-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone-

YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE

03-07-2008, 11:02 PM
The stone was thrown a couple of years ago but nobody listened and nobody cared, just like now. The Chief will do what the Chief wants to do and thats that :roll:

03-08-2008, 02:26 AM
.......at the taxpayers expense!

03-08-2008, 04:54 AM
If your claim is that "The same people always get away with things because of who they know."

Sounds like to me the same cry babys are always *****ing and complaining.

This is why I cant wait to leave this stupid department, a bunch of grown babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-08-2008, 06:01 AM
If you sit back and take a close look at this situation, without taking into account knowing either of them, you should come to the conclusion that in any other City, State or other agency, DA would have been dealt with severely. This slap on the wrist will only encourage him to continue to act in the same manner, he is getting trained to act this way and get away with it. This was the chance for the Department to do the right thing and it didn't happen.

03-08-2008, 06:02 AM
If you sit back and take a close look at this situation, without taking into account knowing either of them, you should come to the conclusion that in any other City, State or other agency, DA would have been dealt with severely. This slap on the wrist will only encourage him to continue to act in the same manner, he is getting trained to act this way and get away with it. This was the chance for the Department to do the right thing and it didn't happen.

03-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Pete and Repeat went down to the lake. Pete fell in. Who was left?

03-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Maybe it's time the city started to require secondary education as some other departments require as there is the additional responsibility to obtain a degree, rather than just graduating high school. We all know what schools are turning out these days and all you have to do is basically show up. It may be a little harder to fill spots but it may be better in the long run.

And no, I am not directing this toward the great officers we already have (and some that aren't) as this post indicates. I am just saying that education is not what it was several years ago and it is time to get some higher education to make up for the public schools "no child left behind". Its sad but knowing the subject of these posts personally explains why he in the situation he is. Have you ever read a report of his? Have you ever had a conversation with him. He is an embarrassment to himself and us. Just like his bro RH. They came from the same mold.

03-09-2008, 12:36 PM
He has a Bachelors Degree so your theory doesn't hold water.

03-09-2008, 06:52 PM
From a local school? Was it online?

03-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Indiana St.

03-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Little Ceasar's University

03-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Point made. No education.

03-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Oh where did you go einstein???? MCC,MTI...WOW.

03-11-2008, 01:31 AM
Hey DA, how are you. Got some time on your hands? I went to FSU in answer to your question.

03-12-2008, 10:27 PM
If you read the Hearld Tribune tomm. you will see all the past discipline for sure! There is not one reader that will not be calling the City Council and demanding his firing, along with the Chief. Dont bother calling the Mayor because Akemon called him and got nothing but a vacation. All you Poston supporters made this happen, even though Evers is a good ole boy, he would have done what was right in this case. yeah right if it was evers it would be the same problems just different names... thats how small town politics work

03-12-2008, 10:30 PM
All I want is the answer to this one question...why do we fire an officer for sending a picture to a friend off duty on a cell phone and then we give a four day suspension to a Lt who was found guilty on multiple counts of unwanted "sexual harrassment"? It doesnt make sense

indifferent pictures sent to friend off duty=termination

pics of naked women in paintings & real life= termination

WOW! O yeah and cautious...f off please! Dont classify the women of the department as malicious and out to "get you for sexual harrassment"!good point

03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Maybe it's time the city started to require secondary education as some other departments require as there is the additional responsibility to obtain a degree, rather than just graduating high school. We all know what schools are turning out these days and all you have to do is basically show up. It may be a little harder to fill spots but it may be better in the long run.

And no, I am not directing this toward the great officers we already have (and some that aren't) as this post indicates. I am just saying that education is not what it was several years ago and it is time to get some higher education to make up for the public schools "no child left behind". Its sad but knowing the subject of these posts personally explains why he in the situation he is. Have you ever read a report of his? Have you ever had a conversation with him. He is an embarrassment to himself and us. Just like his bro RH. They came from the same mold.

You dont need a degree to be a good officer, the department just needs to stop hiring every other agency's rejections!

03-12-2008, 10:41 PM
If your claim is that "The same people always get away with things because of who they know."

Sounds like to me the same cry babys are always *****ing and complaining.

This is why I cant wait to leave this stupid department, a bunch of grown babies!!!!!!!!!!!!! well what are you waiting for?

03-13-2008, 02:07 PM
To the "guest" who wrote about secondary education: I think we all should work towards getting a degree. However i do not like the way you attack some colleges and you stated that all you have to do is show up. I beg to differ my friend...I have shown up to many classes and if I only did that I would never have gotten two really expensive pieces of paper on my wall. So take your dumb comment back! Ohh yeah and online classes are much harder than traditional. One must be responsible and disciplined to get a decent grade.

03-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Ohh yeah and I go to an accredited University so dont question my education. The one I paid for....not one the department paid for.

I think that Akemon got caught up with a person who is a candyazz! We need to take a look at the complaint and the complainer. Lt likes to yell, he likes to talk loud, and on a good day maybe he only gives you a dirty look and shakes his crooked finger at you....so please look at the real perogative behind the complaint. Its BPD *****!

03-13-2008, 10:25 PM
To the "guest" who wrote about secondary education: I think we all should work towards getting a degree. However i do not like the way you attack some colleges and you stated that all you have to do is show up. I beg to differ my friend...I have shown up to many classes and if I only did that I would never have gotten two really expensive pieces of paper on my wall. So take your dumb comment back! Ohh yeah and online classes are much harder than traditional. One must be responsible and disciplined to get a decent grade.

Where in my post did I state all you have to do is show up for college. Where in my post did I state anything about on line classes. I stated that our schools only require you to show up for a diploma because of the no child left behind rule. If that is what you got out of that post, maybe you are one that was left behind as you unable to comprehend a simple post.

03-14-2008, 11:02 AM
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080314/NEWS/803140622/1003/NEWS0102

03-14-2008, 11:57 AM
This dept is so corrupt it's almost Funny!!

03-14-2008, 12:56 PM
Ohh yeah and I go to an accredited University so dont question my education. The one I paid for....not one the department paid for.

I think that Akemon got caught up with a person who is a candyazz! We need to take a look at the complaint and the complainer. Lt likes to yell, he likes to talk loud, and on a good day maybe he only gives you a dirty look and shakes his crooked finger at you....so please look at the real perogative behind the complaint. Its BPD *****!

I am offended by this statement. I have many male friends. However, if one were to make - what I perceive as an offensive comment - I would tell him to back off. If it were to happen again, he would be history.

Unfortunately, law enforcement primarily is dominated by males with sprinkles of females. I do not know if it is a southern problem or not; however, the males in upper management are well known to dislike females - openly suggesting that they have no place in police work. It is unfortunate because we, females, have a lot to offer. And, we can be every bit as good as a male in law enforcement - many times, better.

Every police officer must take sensitivity training. Most of that is common sense. Why men think that they can make comments of a sexual nature and that is okay is beyond my thinking. And what even makes it worse, when it happens and females make a comment to try and stop it, we are looked at as trouble-makers. I don't want to be shown nude pictures of women on your pc; I don't want to listen to your crude sexual jokes; I don't want you making comments about my boobs. And most of all, I want to do my job to the best of my ability with your senseless comments not spoken.

If I am reading correctly what really happened, regardless if they were friends or not, what transpired should not have. It did repeatedly. To make a comment that they were friends and basically dismiss the "act" itself is astonishing to me. Slap someone by giving them a week off and taking away a position of security director which never should have been run by him, is a gesture that is typical of the southern mentality of law enforcement.

We, females have been subjected to a lot in our daily jobs - of unwanted advances, unwanted back and neck rubbings, etc. Sexual harrassment needs to stop.

This akemon guy has a history which is being ignored. This, alone, tells me that someone is protecting him.

To the female sergeant: we are behind you. Together we can make a big statement and stop this nonesense from happening again.

03-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Fory saying "Do I have to spank you" and a few other things to her that was not sexist a week without pay is plenty. There was no demand for sex or anything like that.

All of this happened months and months ago and it was no problem when it happened because they were friends but when she got a boyfriend then her fellings became hurt after the fact. She became more sensitive with a new bo. She should have reported the first incident when it happened but no.... cause it was OK with her then.

Bottom line this is a very minor case of harrassment and the LT. was disciplined----- its over not worth 5 pages of this BS.

03-14-2008, 02:51 PM
That was actually her word against his. Who would want to sexually harass her anyway's?

This department will always blow up the incidents that could be delt with and downplay major things like, kick the crap out of a handcuffed juvenile and then charge him for S99 to justify HER actions. Yeh thats right, word has it another one of the departments outstanding female officers did it.

Guess Who?

03-14-2008, 03:02 PM

I am offended by this statement. I have many male friends. However, if one were to make - what I perceive as an offensive comment - I would tell him to back off. If it were to happen again, he would be history.

Unfortunately, law enforcement primarily is dominated by males with sprinkles of females. I do not know if it is a southern problem or not; however, the males in upper management are well known to dislike females - openly suggesting that they have no place in police work. It is unfortunate because we, females, have a lot to offer. And, we can be every bit as good as a male in law enforcement - many times, better.

Every police officer must take sensitivity training. Most of that is common sense. Why men think that they can make comments of a sexual nature and that is okay is beyond my thinking. And what even makes it worse, when it happens and females make a comment to try and stop it, we are looked at as trouble-makers. I don't want to be shown nude pictures of women on your pc; I don't want to listen to your crude sexual jokes; I don't want you making comments about my boobs. And most of all, I want to do my job to the best of my ability with your senseless comments not spoken.

If I am reading correctly what really happened, regardless if they were friends or not, what transpired should not have. It did repeatedly. To make a comment that they were friends and basically dismiss the "act" itself is astonishing to me. Slap someone by giving them a week off and taking away a position of security director which never should have been run by him, is a gesture that is typical of the southern mentality of law enforcement.

We, females have been subjected to a lot in our daily jobs - of unwanted advances, unwanted back and neck rubbings, etc. Sexual harrassment needs to stop.

This akemon guy has a history which is being ignored. This, alone, tells me that someone is protecting him.

To the female sergeant: we are behind you. Together we can make a big statement and stop this nonesense from happening again.

"Femaleguest" Women in Law Enforcement are not worth the problem of arguing this point any further. It is a PROVEN statistic not just in the south but nationwide, that Women are for the most part not cut out to be "Street Officers". It is well known that a Male Officer is usually requested by that female or is automatically sent as a back up as the norm. So please don't sit hear preaching how great women are in Law Enforcement because that just is not so. Make no mistake about it there are some Great Women Officers in the field that have proven themselves as much if not MORE so than a Male Officer. However that is the exception definitely NOT the rule. Do I agree with what Akemon did or should I say continually does to both Men and Women absolutely NOT. He is a scum bag from the BPD Dark day's for whatever reason is being kept on the payroll. He obviously has dirt on someone above him or most likely is being paid back by Poston for his "loyalty". As far as the Back rub's and the boob comments, give it up. You have to be lot thicker skinned in this career path if those comments to a "Cop" male or female are offensive. Maybe you need a more warm and fuzzy career path if you are finding such trivial things so offensive. MSO is finally realizing a large majority of the Female Deputies are nothing but problems. Both by the way they are lacking in the job and or the extra curricular issues they cause both within as well as outside the agency by there immoral behavior.

03-14-2008, 07:03 PM

To the female sergeant: we are behind you. Together we can make a big statement and stop this nonesense from happening again. You had a great post and agreed with you i many ways. However, your credibility went out the window with your "southern mentality" remark. Who are you to make offensive comments about the southern people. Looks like the female rule does apply. No better than a male and just as dumb as Lt. DA behavior.

03-14-2008, 09:50 PM
MSO is finally realizing a large majority of the Female Deputies are nothing but problems. Both by the way they are lacking in the job and or the extra curricular issues they cause both within as well as outside the agency by there immoral behavior.

You have got to be kidding me with this statement!!! Especially the part 'by there immoral behavior'..... you had better look at the men in those departments. Or better yet haven't you read any newspapers in the last year? I don't think it was any woman officers or deputies that were fired or had to resign because of 'immoral behavior!'

03-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Congratulations to DA for being the most viewed of any other BPD post!!!
At least your a winner at something!!!

03-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Is this Clown still employed?

03-22-2008, 05:56 PM
aaaaaaaaaah, yea I am. Do you want cheese on that pizza.

03-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Pizza Pizza has returned stronger then ever.

http://cops.htcreative.com/Narrative/Details/78163

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: