PDA

View Full Version : FtO sUpErViSoRs

03-04-2008, 05:19 PM
DaNg ThOsE UnIoN BoYs CoMe Up WiTH sOmE GoOd IdEaS, LeTs Go AhEaD aNd PaY ThOsE fTo SuPeRvIsOrS lIkE We ShOuLd HaVe AlL aLoNg LiKe ThE pbA SaId, BuT wE wIlL sAy It Is OuR iDeA NoW tHaT tHoSe ChIcKiN sPiTs aINt GoT nO uNiOn. HaHaHaHaHa, Go HeAd CaRl, GeTeRdOnE!!!

Stemhead
03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Who cares who takes the credit, at least the Cpl's are getting the pay and a small bump for the FTO's. If the union were still here, it would not have happened. Another step in the right direction for the Man, now that the troops voted the union out. Keep walkin' the walk Sheriff, 'cuz you've been talkin' the talk. Make your word stick and mean what you say!

03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Who cares who takes the credit, at least the Cpl's are getting the pay and a small bump for the FTO's. If the union were still here, it would not have happened. Another step in the right direction for the Man, now that the troops voted the union out. Keep walkin' the walk Sheriff, 'cuz you've been talkin' the talk. Make your word stick and mean what you say!

Had gee been following his own SOP'S they would have always gotten the money. had he done it when he should have those FTO'S would have made more money years ago. Talk that talk.

HeyNow
03-05-2008, 03:15 AM
DaNg ThOsE UnIoN BoYs CoMe Up WiTH sOmE GoOd IdEaS, LeTs Go AhEaD aNd PaY ThOsE fTo SuPeRvIsOrS lIkE We ShOuLd HaVe AlL aLoNg LiKe ThE pbA SaId, BuT wE wIlL sAy It Is OuR iDeA NoW tHaT tHoSe ChIcKiN sPiTs aINt GoT nO uNiOn. HaHaHaHaHa, Go HeAd CaRl, GeTeRdOnE!!!

October 2, 2007...FTO supervisors are left out in the cold. DAYS after the decertification; PBA takes credit for the bump in FTO supervisor pay.

Once again, who holds the magic fountain pen?

Thank you PBA for gETting thAt DonE. gREat idEa. mayBe yoU shOuld SuggEst rEmoVing tHe $350 deCUctibLe toO.

boNeHEaDed sTAteMenT aS usUaL...

03-05-2008, 01:46 PM

October 2, 2007...FTO supervisors are left out in the cold. DAYS after the decertification; PBA takes credit for the bump in FTO supervisor pay.

Thank you PBA for gETting thAt DonE. gREat idEa. mayBe yoU shOuld SuggEst rEmoVing tHe $350 deCUctibLe toO.

So it is ok that Gee did not pay these FTO'S as he should have according to his SOP'S for years?

03-05-2008, 09:42 PM

So it is ok that Gee did not pay these FTO'S as he should have according to his SOP'S for years?

Whether or not it was ok is beside the point. The point is the PBA had no authority to make the Sheriff do anything he didn't choose to. Pointless. In theory, the idea of the PBA providing a unified voice for the workers was good. In reality, the voice had no authority to change anything. I sat on the fence with the whole PBA thing for quite awhile. I finally had enough when I kept hearing irrational staements and complaints and I took the side of the Sheriff. Every time I heard, "The PBA is gonna make the Sheriff do this and do that blah blah blah" it pushed me a little further. The PBA people kept it up with these ridiculous arguments about what the PBA was going to do and how they were going to force the Sheriff to bend to their will. I couldn't see myself siding with people so lacking in logic and reasoning.

03-06-2008, 01:01 AM
From this day forth I decree that all positive changes at HCSO are the result of the PBA having once been the collective bargaining unit.

SO SAYETH THE SHEPHERD!

SO SAYETH THE FLOCK!

03-06-2008, 01:26 AM
True, the pba is what is pushing the sheriff to be so generous and to be honest that's fine by me as long as I get paid. Now, if it lasts for only a year then we will be right back in the union debate within 3 years. Troops have short memories and if a more respected group comes forth to lead a union push then it might succeed. Hence, sheriff gee please keep the money coming so we dont have to worry about the union talk.

03-06-2008, 02:30 AM

Whether or not it was ok is beside the point. The point is the PBA had no authority to make the Sheriff do anything he didn't choose to. Pointless. In theory, the idea of the PBA providing a unified voice for the workers was good. In reality, the voice had no authority to change anything. I sat on the fence with the whole PBA thing for quite awhile. I finally had enough when I kept hearing irrational staements and complaints and I took the side of the Sheriff. Every time I heard, "The PBA is gonna make the Sheriff do this and do that blah blah blah" it pushed me a little further. The PBA people kept it up with these ridiculous arguments about what the PBA was going to do and how they were going to force the Sheriff to bend to their will. I couldn't see myself siding with people so lacking in logic and reasoning.

"whether or not it is ok is besides the point?" No that it is the point, if the Sheriff had not broken many labor laws and sat down in good faith, this issue and many others would have been a done deal. Then, you cowards could not hold your water and wait, you took your little pink panties and went crying to mama, turtled up, showed your true colors and refused to fight. This is a battle of wills, you cowards showed you had no will, gutless cowards.

03-06-2008, 03:34 AM
This is a battle of wills, you cowards showed you had no will, gutless cowards.

Funny you should say that to the ones who WON the vote.

Get a life, looser.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-06-2008, 03:14 PM
[quote="You said what?":27dx8107] This is a battle of wills, you cowards showed you had no will, gutless cowards.

Get a life, looser.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:[/quote:27dx8107]

JuSt BeCaUsE yOu WoN a VoTe DoEs NoT mEaN yOu ArE nOt A cOwArD.

03-06-2008, 03:43 PM
[quote="Winners!":12316ehu][quote="You said what?":12316ehu] This is a battle of wills, you cowards showed you had no will, gutless cowards.

Get a life, looser.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:[/quote:12316ehu]

JuSt BeCaUsE yOu WoN a VoTe DoEs NoT mEaN yOu ArE nOt A cOwArD.[/quote:12316ehu]

Just because you call someone names does not make it so either.

Find something else to whine about or quit sounding like a pathetic looser.

................http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i113/chevy87trk/loser.gif...................http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/killerbonz/looser.gif.......http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/cutenessmorgan/friends/my%20page/thf53b6e0d.gif

03-06-2008, 04:08 PM
[quote="WhAt ThE h":a5i0adnc][quote="Winners!":a5i0adnc][quote="You said what?":a5i0adnc] This is a battle of wills, you cowards showed you had no will, gutless cowards.

Get a life, looser.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:[/quote:a5i0adnc]

JuSt BeCaUsE yOu WoN a VoTe DoEs NoT mEaN yOu ArE nOt A cOwArD.[/quote:a5i0adnc]

Just because you call someone names does not make it so either.

Find something else to whine about or quit sounding like a pathetic looser.

................http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i113/chevy87trk/loser.gif...................http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/killerbonz/looser.gif.......http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/cutenessmorgan/friends/my%20page/thf53b6e0d.gif[/quote:a5i0adnc]

YoU wOuLd Be ThE sItE sChOoLmArM?

03-13-2008, 07:21 AM
[quote=GsPoT]DaNg ThOsE UnIoN BoYs CoMe Up WiTH sOmE GoOd IdEaS, LeTs Go AhEaD aNd PaY ThOsE fTo SuPeRvIsOrS lIkE We ShOuLd HaVe AlL aLoNg LiKe ThE pbA SaId, BuT wE wIlL sAy It Is OuR iDeA NoW tHaT tHoSe ChIcKiN sPiTs aINt GoT nO uNiOn. HaHaHaHaHa, Go HeAd CaRl, GeTeRdOnE!!!

"whether or not it is ok is besides the point?" No that it is the point, if the Sheriff had not broken many labor laws and sat down in good faith, this issue and many others would have been a done deal. Then, you cowards could not hold your water and wait, you took your little pink panties and went crying to mama, turtled up, showed your true colors and refused to fight. This is a battle of wills, you cowards showed you had no will, gutless cowards.[/quote:1yfb46ly]

Dude are you crazy? First off, everyone knows this is you ****ey. Second, what do you call the detention Sgt.s now? What will you call us when we vote it out in detention? You are delusional.