PDA

View Full Version : Israel

03-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Lamberti is running so scared of Scott Israel that he had his goons ask his wife to leave an event in Weston. How pathetic is that? Of course their is no law that Scott was breaking so when he asked for a police report of who is asking him to leave they so happened to scurry away like the spineless jelly fish they are.

03-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Lamberti is running so scared of Scott Israel that he had his goons ask his wife to leave an event in Weston. How pathetic is that? Of course their is no law that Scott was breaking so when he asked for a police report of who is asking him to leave they so happened to scurry away like the spineless jelly fish they are.

When was this?

03-02-2008, 09:38 PM

When was this?

Today.

03-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Lameberti is disgraceful.

03-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I call BS on this. You are a moron and pathetic.

03-02-2008, 10:48 PM

It must have been the PBA.

03-02-2008, 10:56 PM
It's a bit confusing. Mrs. Israel was asked to leave some type of function at Weston. By bso?

03-02-2008, 11:02 PM
It's a bit confusing. Mrs. Israel was asked to leave some type of function at Weston. By bso?

I'll tell you this. Lamberti saw Israel at the event, and then asked the event organizers to ask his wife and children to leave. There, I hope it's not too confusing to you now.

03-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Which of his kids were asked to leave? How about the kid that he refuses to acknowledge as his. Check with FLPD they had to garnish his wages just to get him to pay child support. Other things will come out as well. If he won't take care of his own child he certanily won't take care of us!

03-02-2008, 11:25 PM

I'll tell you this. Lamberti saw Israel at the event, and then asked the event organizers to ask his wife and children to leave. There, I hope it's not too confusing to you now.

Go away Troll.

03-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Is that true about the kid?

03-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Which of his kids were asked to leave? How about the kid that he refuses to acknowledge as his. Check with FLPD they had to garnish his wages just to get him to pay child support. Other things will come out as well. If he won't take care of his own child he certanily won't take care of us!

We need another FLPD philanderer. NOT

03-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Please go away with your propaganda, we will not fall for your lies. We all know Israel cannot hold his own matched up against Lamberti. He has done nothing but cause problems wherever he has been, just ask FLPD and North Bay!!!

There are a lot of skeletons coming out soon I hear!

Lamberti for Sheriff!!!!!!!!!1

03-03-2008, 12:14 AM
This cannot be true, Scott is a great family man. He has three young kids & thats it!

03-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Please go away with your propaganda, we will not fall for your lies. We all know Israel cannot hold his own matched up against Lamberti. He has done nothing but cause problems wherever he has been, just ask FLPD and North Bay!!!

What about the relationship between Al & Flo in Deerfield???
Maybe that needs to come out....

03-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Tell us more?

03-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Tell us more?

Rumor has it that she filed an sexual harrassment complaint againt Al....

03-03-2008, 01:11 AM
This cannot be true, Scott is a great family man. He has three young kids & thats it!

This is true, in fact the childs mother is talking with a sun-sentinel reporter and will be doing a story.

03-03-2008, 02:03 AM

I hope you guys like the 3 0 0 contract that he is pressing on you jerks. I hope you are stupid enough to accept this worthless contract. You deputies are a bunch of losers.

03-03-2008, 02:24 AM

Lame-berti is a fraud and that's all that's it to it. He sucks. He stinks. He bites the big bone. How else can we say it!

03-03-2008, 04:00 AM
Who is Flo?

03-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Who is Flo?

Flo is a female deputy who worked for Al in Deerfield.
Her husband was a deputy in OCD for years.

03-05-2008, 02:02 AM
bump