PDA

View Full Version : Alex

03-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Holy Cheese Eater , Batman,,,,It's Alex MacCheese. Pat him down first, he used to wear a wire back in His old Brown Shirt DeerField Beach Days. Remember The Patch with the frikkin "Laughing Deer"Patch? OMG I am laughing to hard, where's Vrchota's tow his tail home.

03-02-2008, 01:38 AM
WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ????????????

03-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey Mike (Roscoe)did you take care of that Turkey neck yet?

03-04-2008, 03:26 PM
WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ????????????

thanks for the laugh, I agree.. WTF?

03-04-2008, 10:19 PM
This was supposed to be posted on the Alex MacDonald booking signing message board. Alex was an Old Brown Shirt Deerfield Beach Cop, he decided to wear a wire, on his own. Back in the 70's, and had to leave cuz no one would back him up over on Front Street. He went to play with the Big Rats at BSO and made a career of trying to impress us all with his superior knowledge and skills, guffaw LOL, ROLFMAO etc etc. After Jack Greeney was killed he and the Queen of B&D< S&M and fellatio which is legendary in 51 States Joan Jones tried to teach the guys officer safety skills and critiqued the shooting. Which endeared them to all. Again they were bounced, with their life in danger. Alex made it to District 9 and made our lives miserable. So this is all ancient history long before your time, back when cops were cops and men were men, we settled our differences at the gas pumps, One to One. Or at Big Daddy's on Cop Night, when drinking,fighting or fornicating was fun. If ya wanna read a good book, try Dennis Wise's book. Ya need ta laugh at ourselves and find the humor in things, life is too short to be angry all the time. I know because I was and the job made me that way.

03-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Dennis Wise?! OMG! That's a blast from the past. He wrote a book? Gotta pick it up. What's the name? Is he still involved with the Police Museum in Miami?

03-04-2008, 11:36 PM
This was supposed to be posted on the Alex MacDonald booking signing message board. Alex was an Old Brown Shirt Deerfield Beach Cop, he decided to wear a wire, on his own. Back in the 70's, and had to leave cuz no one would back him up over on Front Street. He went to play with the Big Rats at BSO and made a career of trying to impress us all with his superior knowledge and skills, guffaw LOL, ROLFMAO etc etc. After Jack Greeney was killed he and the Queen of B&D< S&M and fellatio which is legendary in 51 States Joan Jones tried to teach the guys officer safety skills and critiqued the shooting. Which endeared them to all. Again they were bounced, with their life in danger. Alex made it to District 9 and made our lives miserable. So this is all ancient history long before your time, back when cops were cops and men were men, we settled our differences at the gas pumps, One to One. Or at Big Daddy's on Cop Night, when drinking,fighting or fornicating was fun. If ya wanna read a good book, try Dennis Wise's book. Ya need ta laugh at ourselves and find the humor in things, life is too short to be angry all the time. I know because I was and the job made me that way.

OK Dennis, trying to promote your book again. How's north Florida working for 'ya?

03-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Excuse me Mr. Roscoe, Sir. What would you know about being a man? Didn't I see you in drag at a bar in New River?

Dennis Wise
03-05-2008, 04:32 AM
Dennis Wise?! OMG! That's a blast from the past. He wrote a book? Gotta pick it up. What's the name? Is he still involved with the Police Museum in Miami?

Talk about a blast from the past, the Museum's been out of Miami for seven yrs. and I've been out for almost eight! Museum is now in Titusville! Next to the Space Center. And I am in the Panhandle of Fl! The name of my book is "HONOR" ABOVE ALL ELSE....REMOVING THE VEIL OF SECRECY. You should get one, you might be in it!!! You can order it from either www.AuthorHouse.com (http://www.AuthorHouse.com), or from my website www.honoraboveallelse.org (http://www.honoraboveallelse.org).

For anyone interested, you can check out my campaign for sheriff website at www.denniswise.org (http://www.denniswise.org). Yes, it is true, I am running for Sheriff of Walton Co, and :lol: PLEASE PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE BUTTON MARKED CONTRIBUTIONS :lol: ....no, SERIOUSLY

03-06-2008, 01:51 AM
Hee Hee, ROFLMAO. Hey you Guys,,,,Woodland Mike,,,, Kiss My Wattle Wattle, Wattle, and to the Guest,,,,Who's Yer Daddy! HooYA!!!! Kowabunga,,,, Dudes and Dudettes. SeeYa at SunUp at The Floridian,,,fer a Breakfast of Champagne and Steak and Eggs. Vote for Dennis,,,,contribute to his campaign. Keep on smiling, there is life after BSO and all the crap. Enjoy life.

03-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Hey Dennis, I frikkin finally remembered her name, cerebral flatulence and early onset dementia :->

03-06-2008, 10:10 PM

I don't know who you are but you are a lying piece of shit. I never wore a wire, i did have a pocket tape recorder when dealing with females arrestees to protect myself from accusations, just like I was taught in the academy and I always warned my backups that the tape was running. I never did anything with joanie jones but file a formal complaint against her after my best friend Jack Greeney was killed over the way she acted and I tried to get her job. I did not critique the shooting with her and I was not chased out of dist 2. I went back to training and Imparato and I critiqued the shooting for the benefit of other cops in the hopes of keeping them alive. Jack Greeney was my best friend and you are a piece of shit to damage his memory by bringing up jones and the shit she pulled. You can go straight to hell. Assholes like you are the reason I am so glad I retired.Why don't you have the balls to give your real name so everybody can see who the asshole is

03-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Look - it's Alex the writer! What ever happened to that dispatcher you were banging?

03-06-2008, 11:19 PM
LOL - Alex's next book is going to be called Charades. He has had plentyof experience in that field.

03-06-2008, 11:20 PM
LOL - Alex's next book is going to be called Charades. He has had plentyof experience in that field.

Ok, who was the dispatcher & what does the charades mean?

03-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Alex's next book "Me & Zibs eating at the I-HOP all night long"

03-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Alex's next book "Me & Zibs eating at the I-HOP all night long"

Who is Zibs?

03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
MZ last i heard was working the port alpha shift

03-11-2008, 02:31 AM
MZ was the "ghost chaser" in the Lakes in the early 90's. Alex talked him into trying to teach a block of instruction during inservice training about crime scenes. The (Deps, C.I., Sgts.) attending laughed him out of the place. PRICELESS. Was this in Alex's book?????? Did MZ ever teach another class? Please let me know, I'm retired but I love these old stories!

03-12-2008, 01:44 AM
Dude, did I hit a sore spot or what? Whoooeeee. You just admitted to tape recording pesonal conversations. No court order,,,,hmmm,,,Back in your day, that was a frikking felony unless the person being recorded was told that the conversation was being recorded. AND Consented to the recording. Telling another LEO is not sufficient. And I attended Broward's academy and I know for a fact that they did not train you to do that. Nor would they teach you to commit a felony. And if what I am reading is correct you just admitted to multiple felonies, thank goodness the statute of limitations is expired. Also: we worked together and we have had this discussion before. I have seen you in action, pal. As for the instructor critiques, on Jack's shooting,,,,wrong approach, wrong technique & definitely wrong time. I would tell you all of this to your face, and have. Spare me the machissmo and bravado. Like I said I have seen you in action or nonaction as it were. I am also glad you retired. Enjoy your "retirement". But a book signing, how flipping pretentious. Just Like Goode, Cranky Franky, Durkis, Dugger, Montogomery and most of all Edel,
To all the others reading or posting on this site ,,,,keep up the good work.
Hey Dennis, I'll call ya,,,hee hee, to funny. Cherokee or Carl Hiasson he ain't.
To. Woodland Mike, I hope you are the the guy that used ta ride a green and white motorcycle, In Ole Tamarac. Best wishes to ya!!!!!! Hope all is well.
Support Dennis Wise for Sheriff, send money he is a good man and needs donations.
Keep smiling ya'll. Cheesesteaks and Donuts for everybody, Hooya.

03-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Hey GOOFY, I never tape recorded ANYONE!!!! ALso, you never discussed this with me!!!! I hope your "book" is used for toilet paper. I was at the training and witnessed YOU comforting MZ after his abortion!!!!!! So much for your felonies.... But thats the same way you worked when you wern't at the IHOP, always a show with minimal results. hehehe

03-13-2008, 04:16 PM
You are the Goofy one. The author of the Roscoe posts about you did NOT write a book. You are bashing the wrong guy. How typical, And we did talk about these things, I know what you did. I think you should read the criticisms on your booking signing post. You did tape record people, that is a felony and you admitted it in the message board, wise up. You are so easily angered and easy prey, to crank yanking,,,,as well as totally delusional about yourself. We all have very strong personalities,,,but you are out of control. We all have our quirks and grievances with The Big Green Weenie Machine. But, you presume that your opinions about our problems are of value. The best part of all of this is getting you upset. Chill yer butt out and get on with your life. Besides, I used to hang out at IHOP too! And Denny's and Double DD, So what! They were our only places to relax and socialize with our coworkers. The world is fairly self moderating. and can for the most part can take care of itself. Superheroes are fictional cartoon characters. Get a grip.

03-15-2008, 01:43 AM
You are the Goofy one. The author of the Roscoe posts about you did NOT write a book. You are bashing the wrong guy. How typical, And we did talk about these things, I know what you did. I think you should read the criticisms on your booking signing post. You did tape record people, that is a felony and you admitted it in the message board, wise up. You are so easily angered and easy prey, to crank yanking,,,,as well as totally delusional about yourself. We all have very strong personalities,,,but you are out of control. We all have our quirks and grievances with The Big Green Weenie Machine. But, you presume that your opinions about our problems are of value. The best part of all of this is getting you upset. Chill yer butt out and get on with your life. Besides, I used to hang out at IHOP too! And Denny's and Double DD, So what! They were our only places to relax and socialize with our coworkers. The world is fairly self moderating. and can for the most part can take care of itself. Superheroes are fictional cartoon characters. Get a grip.

First let me say, that wasn't me that wrote that. I haven't been on here in five days or so. Apparently someone was posing as me. Two, it is only illegal to record someone if they have an expectation of privacy which the supreme court ruled was not the case in a police car or while contacting a police officer on the street. You are demonstrating your lack of education. Three, I see you are still not brave enough to give your real name. Are you afraid that when everyone sees it you will have no more readers for your vile which you spew out of both ends, or your credibility will be shot. It takes a very small person to hide behind a pseudonym (fake name if you are not intelligent enough to know what that word means) I don't ever remember having such a discussion with you since I don't know who you are but apparently we were acquainted or co-workers in which case I would have had to put up with your presence.
As Teddy Roosevelt said "it is not the critic who counts;not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles;or where the doer of deeds could have done them better, the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena." I guess you were one of those who shied from danger, but told of his own great imagined deeds. I would have used a much stronger name than goofy but it would have been changed by the moderator like the first time.

03-15-2008, 02:51 AM
Roscoe is Mike McGrane

03-15-2008, 03:33 AM
[quote="Roscoe MakemDo TheChicken":4ay5mez6]You are the Goofy one. The author of the Roscoe posts about you did NOT write a book. You are bashing the wrong guy. How typical, And we did talk about these things, I know what you did. I think you should read the criticisms on your booking signing post. You did tape record people, that is a felony and you admitted it in the message board, wise up. You are so easily angered and easy prey, to crank yanking,,,,as well as totally delusional about yourself. We all have very strong personalities,,,but you are out of control. We all have our quirks and grievances with The Big Green Weenie Machine. But, you presume that your opinions about our problems are of value. The best part of all of this is getting you upset. Chill yer butt out and get on with your life. Besides, I used to hang out at IHOP too! And Denny's and Double DD, So what! They were our only places to relax and socialize with our coworkers. The world is fairly self moderating. and can for the most part can take care of itself. Superheroes are fictional cartoon characters. Get a grip.

First let me say, that wasn't me that wrote that. I haven't been on here in five days or so. Apparently someone was posing as me. Two, it is only illegal to record someone if they have an expectation of privacy which the supreme court ruled was not the case in a police car or while contacting a police officer on the street. You are demonstrating your lack of education. Three, I see you are still not brave enough to give your real name. Are you afraid that when everyone sees it you will have no more readers for your vile which you spew out of both ends, or your credibility will be shot. It takes a very small person to hide behind a pseudonym (fake name if you are not intelligent enough to know what that word means) I don't ever remember having such a discussion with you since I don't know who you are but apparently we were acquainted or co-workers in which case I would have had to put up with your presence.
As Teddy Roosevelt said "it is not the critic who counts;not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles;or where the doer of deeds could have done them better, the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena." I guess you were one of those who shied from danger, but told of his own great imagined deeds. I would have used a much stronger name than goofy but it would have been changed by the moderator like the first time.[/quote:4ay5mez6]

Teddy Roosevelt was a New York City Police Commissioner, what greatness have Broward Sheriff's achieved?

03-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Evidently according to Alex - him.

03-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Yo, Alex, I agree the last guest, you have to great an opinion of yourself. Those that count know my nickname. If your were better informed you would know who I am. You are too easy to poke fun at. And quoting a great man, does not make you any wiser. Just the babbilizer that you are. Have a nice day. Moving on to other topics see ya.

03-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Well I'm NOT buying your book. You are a BIG bag of wind who is stuck on your self. I could quote Farrahkan also, does that make me an author!!!!

03-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Yo, Alex, I agree the last guest, you have to great an opinion of yourself. Those that count know my nickname. If your were better informed you would know who I am. You are too easy to poke fun at. And quoting a great man, does not make you any wiser. Just the babbilizer that you are. Have a nice day. Moving on to other topics see ya.

Hey "Roscoe choking my chicken" have you ever heard of the terms slander and libel. Since you have made unsubstantiated claims which I can disprove that's what this all is. Since it was placed in writing on a forum available to anyone with a computer it has been placed in the public domain. All of you who think you are safely hiding behind your pseudonyms, it would not be hard to get your IP address from LEOaffairs.com, especially if they are named in the suit. Since this website is monitored by a moderator and they have the abliity to ban you from saying these things and have failed to do so,they would also be liable. If the moderator who is supposed to be watching, is doing their job, you "Roscoe choking my chicken" should be banned from this site. I won't be wasting my time responding to you anymore.

03-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Roscoe is Mike McGrane

If that is true,then I don't understand. He and I were friends or so I thought but I guess you never see someone's other face when they're facing you. Iguesgetting fired has made him bitter. HOW sad he has to atack others to make himself feel better. I find it hard to believe it could be Mike McGrane but I guess it's possible.

03-16-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't understand either because from what I read here, you two are a pair of twins. Alex filing libel? That's the pot calling the kettle black. Then again it's just you being the cheese eater you always were. You had no friends Alex and the attack by this other nut is absolute proof. Go retire and stay off this site. Write another book about how to be an ass hole - it's what you know best and sure to be a best seller. PS everything here is absolutely true so piss on your libel slander BS.