PDA

View Full Version : Why Chief Cameron.....

03-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Do you allow your deputies to lie and when it is brought to the attention of IA you don't allow your agency to investigate? This deputy and her boyfriend openly sold drugs in Rosemary Court. This deputy was fired from Publix, openly lied about it on their application and bragged about it to other deputies and citizens, and you do nothing about it?

The current administration is soley responsible for the Goff incident as well as all the other corrupt deputies that have been hired.

If you want our vote Bill, do somehing!! Were not asking for much, just do what is ethically and morally correct.

03-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Are you making things up as you go along or are you just one of those crazy conspiracy theory people? Please explain what you’re talking about. I’m sure if IA knew about someone being less than truthful on their application they would not have recommended them for hire. But obviously you have some 'insider' information. Please educate us.

And in regard to the "Goff incident" as you put it; I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. The outcome of that tragic night was the result of a crazed homicidal lunatic, a stressful environment and half fast work by a couple of well intentioned dispatchers. I wouldn’t have any objection if you simply said you didn’t like the way the admin or Davenport handled the media fall out, or the punishment handed out, or any of their actions after the fact. But you seem to want to place blame on everyone, including those who weren’t present. And to make this a political statement is even lower.

Do you honestly think that had there been a different admin the dispatchers on duty that day would have done anything differently? Just because two people screwed up doesn’t mean the entire agency screwed up.

DistrictDeputy
03-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Don't even entertain this post. This is another person or the same one against this individual. An IA was done and completed about the application and no violation was found.

This has nothing to do with politics.

03-02-2008, 01:50 PM
We all read the IA report that was posted. Swencki never interviewed the deputy or any of the other independent witnesses that were presented to her. She and the agency failed to do due dilligence.

Maybe Catherine feels sorry for her because Catherines ex husband is a conivicted SEXUAL PREDATOR and doesn't like bad publicity

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offend ... onId=36329 (http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=36329)

03-02-2008, 11:52 PM
GO AWAY......WE DONT CARE!!!!

03-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey bonehead, thats why he is an EX husband. You are a nimrod, get a life and go clock in at your wackenhut job and make sure the bathrooms are safe at the rest stop.

03-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Happy Aniversary Shelley. Have some good loving tonight.

03-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Pretty sick person. Move on and get a life, or go try to find another job since you threw away your last one.

03-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Pretty sick person. Move on and get a life, or go try to find another job since you threw away your last one.

03-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Happy Aniversary Shelley. Have some good loving tonight.
Marty Peters is no longer a sworn officer (he was fired) and he is now working for the YMCA -- and you know how much they (don't) pay!!! With a permanent R/O, life is gonna be different, now isn't it Marty??? :shock: Buh bye!

03-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Hey Stacey, how bout you tell everyone that you are the complainant in the case when you had nothing to do with it. Hey Stacey, why dont' you tell everyone about all the sex you had in the elevator when you were in the jail. How abou you tell everyone that you and Shelley are so close you both screwed James Wilmeth amongst many others. Among all things Stacey, why dont' you apply to CCSO because we don't want you at SSO anymore.

You also need to get your facts straight. Pull the DV case from the clerk. It says nothing about a permanent injunciton. Maybe that is why you don't have a degree, you can't study as you are too busy screwing people over, right Sam? Or maybe its crying to training because you got shot with the pain balls, you poor baby!

MD

You know who I am, if you have any issues, come talk to me!

03-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Dude!!!! keep your shi* off our site. If you haven't noticed we don't care what SP did. We have another 600 plus employees to worry about.

03-04-2008, 06:44 AM
You should care about her! We don't need these type of people working here.

03-04-2008, 01:32 PM
VOTE FOR JIM GALLAGHER FOR SHERIFF

HTTP://WWW.JIM4SHERIFF.COM

03-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Geee...maybe I should start posting "Cameron 4 Sheriff" on every thread.

Shut up already.

03-04-2008, 05:45 PM

He looks like the best choice. Why doesn't everyone see that?

03-04-2008, 06:11 PM
I for one, are not impressed with your man Gallagher. Woohoo he was a jailer in NY.....big deal.

03-04-2008, 07:37 PM
I for one, are not impressed with your man Gallagher. Woohoo he was a jailer in NY.....big deal.

Exactly. Why would anyone think he is the most qualified person? Iv read his page and he is certainly not the person I think should be the next Sheriff.

Road@Heart
03-20-2008, 04:59 AM

Enough, I hate politics, all of you guys running have lost touch with the guys doing the work,,, I will write in Charley wells or someone smart like the crack on the corner of Cooper St or something.

03-20-2008, 05:44 PM
I was a Deputy for 25 years. If I run, do I have a good shot at winning?