PDA

View Full Version : MIAMI PD WAS IMPRESSED WITH YOU GUYS AND GIRLS

03-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Great job at Edison

03-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Thank you, but can you PLEASE take Darling back to your department. He really showed his true colors yesterday. He did not back us up, during and after the Riot. Darling attempted to contact the JAC to reduce the charges set on the thugs that hurt me and nine other school board officers. Too bad, because we charge all the thugs with a Felony. Chief Darling is and has always been a status quo type of guy, which explains how he survive so long with the City of Miami PD. This Chief has kept this department in quiksand we have gone nowhere, and we will continue to go nowhere as long as Chief Darling is here. I am stealing Senator Obama's slogan "We need Change".

Miami PD and Miami-Dade PD thank you for your assistance in the riot, and your support.

03-02-2008, 04:15 AM
I work for the city of Miami and I was impressed by the way School Board and Metro Dade handled the situation, I did not know how bad you had it at that school, That is a breading ground for Thugs the way that they behaved that day and yet still Channel 7 and the media was concerned on them and their comments, not on how well the situation was handled.

03-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Who is your Chief? Not too supportive on the news.

03-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Someone asked who our chief is! We couldn't tell you he's only visible once a year. Our officers are our chiefs. We're the ones that have have to deal with the actual call taking and incidents that take place with no recognition from our command staff. Chief! I wouldn't call him that at all.

03-03-2008, 02:07 AM
the chief is just an officer. that made it to the ranks based on race. he is clueless

03-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Rudy Crew is backing Chief Darling, the community is backing up the students, but who is backing up you guys. Its time for change guys.

03-09-2008, 01:05 AM
NO ONE IS BACKING US!!! WE ARE MEN WITHOUT COUNTRY...WE ARE GUM ON A HOBO'S SHOE!!!

03-09-2008, 11:27 PM
can't get the charges to stick? come on guys! you guys get assaulted and can't write good enough p.c.'s. INEXPERIENCE. POORLY TRAINED. same thing when you guys arrested the reporter. bad job. MD schools should contract out police responsibilities.