PDA

View Full Version : Cop VS Fireman

03-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Check this out way too funny. ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bTnpoTWIvk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE1qxIA59do

Laughing :wink:

03-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Thought you actually posted something serious - like if this is Broward Sheriffs Office - why does fire get all the reserved parking or why if fat fireman has a heart attack and dies he gets include in the ceremony for officers killed in the line of dutys or how come they get whatever they ask for when deputies need neww computers that work. The one that I really want an answer to is my wifes friend said she works with a women that use to be BSo fire and still gets paid by BSO for not working and gets free insurance or how come they make more money for doing nothing. When was the last time that they had a fire to go to - not that any of the oledr ones could even pick up a hose and they can't climb the stairs cause the fat belly gets in the way. I would like to know the last time that some of them were able to put on thier gear for a fire. Give them back to the county - all they do is whine and take all the money

03-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Thought you actually posted something serious - like if this is Broward Sheriffs Office - why does fire get all the reserved parking or why if fat fireman has a heart attack and dies he gets include in the ceremony for officers killed in the line of dutys or how come they get whatever they ask for when deputies need neww computers that work. The one that I really want an answer to is my wifes friend said she works with a women that use to be BSo fire and still gets paid by BSO for not working and gets free insurance or how come they make more money for doing nothing. When was the last time that they had a fire to go to - not that any of the oledr ones could even pick up a hose and they can't climb the stairs cause the fat belly gets in the way. I would like to know the last time that some of them were able to put on thier gear for a fire. Give them back to the county - all they do is whine and take all the money

Shut up jackass! The fire fighter who had a heart attack was a greta father and friend and had alot of time on the job. His heart attack was attributed for work. Suppose your fat wife falls down while eating something she probably shouldn't and someone called her fat..but she clls it big boned...that wouldnt be nice would it? Go away with your mean remarks jackass!

03-02-2008, 12:20 AM
I have a question for our Firemen.How come everytime your see a house fire on the news its always a black person's house that catches fire?I mean every single time!Every house fire I ever came across it was always owned by blacks,haitians,or other non english speaking third worlders!Am I the only one who noticed this?Iam wondering what is the cause behind this phenomenon?The only white house fires I have responded to are the ones owned by trailer trash in a low end trailer park!

03-02-2008, 12:28 AM
I have a question for our Firemen.How come everytime your see a house fire on the news its always a black person's house that catches fire?I mean every single time!Every house fire I ever came across it was always owned by blacks,haitians,or other non english speaking third worlders!Am I the only one who noticed this?Iam wondering what is the cause behind this phenomenon?The only white house fires I have responded to are the ones owned by trailer trash in a low end trailer park!

Not sure if that is true, but maybe because they are more careless about leaving things on the stove, burning candles, smoking in bed, etc.

03-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Probably because too many fried chicken fires get out of control...you all need to stick to grape soda and cheetos or go out for KFC!

03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
oh c'mon... have a sense of humor... this crap is funny lol

03-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Guys, it's a funny video loosen up a little.