PDA

View Full Version : SCOTT ISRAEL WHAT DO YOU HAVE?

03-01-2008, 03:24 PM
OK, enough...I know already I want nothing to do with Lemack. You Scott Israel have been lurking in the distance showing interest..and you seem to have some good references from your FLPD "old school" days. We don't need another politco Jenne/Lemack hibrid. Lamberti has my support for now even though I have seen little but at least things are slowly changing.

The problem is Lamberti is running out of time...the elections are in 8 months and we the deputies/Sgts are working with NO CONTRACT....

Some of the same brass still sit in their same seats at the PSB building and are sucking eggs for Lamberti acting like they were anti-Jenne but still burned good cops to ashes to make KJ happy or save him...

Are you the new blood that will bring us the relief and old school police work that we lost in 1992?....I remember those days when BSO was ADMIRED by other agencies, FEARED by criminals, and people sat on waiting lists to become a BSO Deputy Sheriff..Are you the one that will
restore that pride and image?...

Another question...what will you do about your old department ...the FLPD?..will you be pushing for a merger with that struggling city PD and make the Broward S.O. a true Metropolitan Police force?...I have no problem with that, most of those FLPD guys are good cops and need help from that idiot city manager that is cutting their balls off. BSO and FLPD together would be an awesome addition of area and resources..(thats my opinion) But I do not want another Cochran type that tries to destroy us and wittle us down while gifting high ranking jobs to old city buds..

What will you do about the civilian overload/special favors employed in recent years that suck money from the budget and takes the focus off of POLICE WORK. Deputy Sheriffs should be the 1st priority..support /civilian staff should be exactly that..SUPPORT STAFF.

I want you to realize that for being as BIG as we are, deputies are buried in mind numbing menotonous work that could be served by some of these CIVILIAN positions. Why are Deputy Sheriffs processing latent fingerprints on burglaries, auto thefts?....As the "Largest Accredited Sheriffs Office in the Nation" why do we not have crime scene tech/civilians that take this..this keeps Deputies out of service for way too long and is just a little example of the idiotic things done now. Civilian resources should be RE-ALLOCATED from PSB paper cutters to Crime Scene/CSA positions to keep sworn deputies in service.

Our aviation unit flies with dual missions and personell...a paramedic and a Deputy Sheriff PILOT on police missions that get constantly cut short to work dual jobs. Heres an idea, a Fire Rescue Aviation chopper..AND a Law Enforcement Aviation chopper....Lats time I checked we have 4 helicopters.

Districts...this is a thorny issue since ever CITY we contract services with bargain and pay for certain resources. However when it comes to the BEST interest of the citizens districts/patrol areas should closer with each other based on GEOGRAPHY.

SWAT...I cannot understand that with as many deputies we have had killed and as much violent crime we deal with that this department does not have a full time SWAT Team.

I have put enough to you for now...

Sheriff Lamberti you are welcome to peruse and respond to this as well because like I said for now you have my support..but understand this

WE ARE STILL HURTING....PAY US AND FIGHT THE STATE OR COUNTY COMMISION LATER, EQUIP US WITH WHAT WE NEED, RELEASE US FROM WHAT HAS BEEN BINDING US DOWN...

And the ball is in your court Scott Israel..show us what you are going to do....

03-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Get rid of those damn jailers too. Just think of the money that could be saved by getting rid of those lazy, tattooed, gold tooth convicts with badges! Such a waste!

03-01-2008, 07:17 PM
This date started our downfall and near dismantling by Ron Cochran - famed former FLPD Chief. Do we really want a replay of those times from a guy - Israel - cut from the same cloth and who came up working with and for Cochran???

NOT IN MY VOTING FUTURE!!!

LAMBERTI FOR SHERIFF 2008 AND BRING BACK JUST A FEW OF THE HARD CHARGERS FROM THE OLD DAYS. GOOD LEADERS NOT FIGUREHEADS. WARRIORS NOT TREE HUGGERS.

03-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Call the PBA Rep in North Bay Village about Israel 305 758-2626. He Steve McVay) is big in the PBA and he'll be real staight with you.

03-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Call the PBA Rep in North Bay Village about Israel 305 758-2626. He Steve McVay) is big in the PBA and he'll be real staight with you.

Thanks for the words Steve!!
Listen guys, McVay is NOT the one to ask. He's Israel's do boy. Israel bypassed the whole dept to promote him twice, first to Sgt, now to Lt. All paybacks for pba favors. Israel is a politician, not a Chief. Lambarti's your man!!!

03-01-2008, 10:43 PM
[quote="Israel Supporter":3nzj3445]Call the PBA Rep in North Bay Village about Israel 305 758-2626. He Steve McVay) is big in the PBA and he'll be real staight with you.

Listen guys, McVay is NOT the one to ask. He's Israel's do boy. Israel bypassed the whole dept to promote him twice, first to Sgt, now to Lt. All paybacks for pba favors. Israel is a politician, not a Chief. Lambarti's your man!!![/quote:3nzj3445]

Great another Jenne / Brickman Story, No thanks I will keep Lamberti

03-02-2008, 02:34 AM
[quote="Israel Supporter":3ffbkdwd]Call the PBA Rep in North Bay Village about Israel 305 758-2626. He Steve McVay) is big in the PBA and he'll be real staight with you.

Listen guys, McVay is NOT the one to ask. He's Israel's do boy. Israel bypassed the whole dept to promote him twice, first to Sgt, now to Lt. All paybacks for pba favors. Israel is a politician, not a Chief. Lambarti's your man!!!

Great another Jenne / Brickman Story, No thanks I will keep Lamberti[/quote:3ffbkdwd]

You mean Jenne/Lamberti story.
Al can't be part of the solution when he is and was part of the problem!!!!

03-04-2008, 06:23 AM
What do you mean you will keep Lamberti? Like you have the overall decision. The residents of Broward County will decide the future Sheriff.
From where I sit I see no major changes within BSO just a few Deputies and Sergeants moved around for no apparent reason (well just paybacks from a few vindictive command staff). The names have changed but not the same old practices. I honestly thought that Sheriff Al would be a stand up guy and stop the BS from continuing but nothing has changed. Ok he has come up with a new credo,streamlined the evaluation form but with months in office has he changed the overall atmosphere within BSO? NO....
Pay raise? NO (Fiscally responsible to the public) Is that why the current administration hired individuals to replace kj people at the same rate of pay or more.
Set goals for command staff? NO
Given direction to subordinates? NO
Major policy changes? NO
Visited work sites to discuss concerns? NO
Solicited ideas from deputies on how to move forward? NO
Why are we giving a DLE Lieutenants exam? Arent we top heavy already???
What happened to getting rid of the self- serving atmosphere? Exist now more than ever......
I refuse to mention names but I'm sure you all know whom I speak .
Things better change for the better quickly or come November there will be a new Sheriff knocking on the door........

03-04-2008, 06:34 AM
This date started our downfall and near dismantling by Ron Cochran - famed former FLPD Chief. Do we really want a replay of those times from a guy - Israel - cut from the same cloth and who came up working with and for Cochran???

NOT IN MY VOTING FUTURE!!!

LAMBERTI FOR SHERIFF 2008 AND BRING BACK JUST A FEW OF THE HARD CHARGERS FROM THE OLD DAYS. GOOD LEADERS NOT FIGUREHEADS. WARRIORS NOT TREE HUGGERS.AND DONT FORGET TO BRING BACK BOB'S RETROACTIVE PAY. HARD CHARGERS, WARRIORS, GOOD LEADERS. AND SELL OUTS FOR RETRO.

03-04-2008, 03:43 PM
You must have not looked in a while, but we only have three helicopters, and it has been that way for awhile.

03-04-2008, 09:28 PM

Can you answer the questions that are being raised? DEA & # of kids? Is any of this true?

03-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Don't forget the "Four Ps"....

03-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Don't forget the "Four Ps"....

what are the four p's?

03-06-2008, 12:34 AM
HE GOES TO THE TEMPLE FREQUENTLY

03-06-2008, 12:51 AM

Anytime you guys want to talk to Israel just ask. He has never bad mouthed any of the other candidates. He will tell you what he has done as far as contracts with his department. All of you Lamberti clowns will say he is a chief of a small department. Revelation: Leadership is leadership, Period! Israel will talk to any group whether it be two, three, a hundred or a thousand. Please get on board Scott's wagon before it's too late. You people can't be serious that Lamberti (give you guys nothing) is your man?

03-06-2008, 01:51 AM

Anytime you guys want to talk to Israel just ask. He has never bad mouthed any of the other candidates. He will tell you what he has done as far as contracts with his department. All of you Lamberti clowns will say he is a chief of a small department. Revelation: Leadership is leadership, Period! Israel will talk to any group whether it be two, three, a hundred or a thousand. Please get on board Scott's wagon before it's too late. You people can't be serious that Lamberti (give you guys nothing) is your man?

hey, we don't need more freakin' talks, we're getting that already. I can also talk to any group whether it be 2, 3 or a hundred thousand. we need action and results. NOT TALK. GET IT? ANYBODY CAN JUST TALK . PLEASE. ANYBODY CAN WRITE ME A COUPLE OF SPEECHES, AND I WILL TALK. SHOW ME THE MONEY ! SHOW ME RESULTS BABY ! ENOUGH OF THE EMPTY TALKS. NO TALKING HERE.

03-06-2008, 03:17 AM

Parcells, have Israel answer these questions:

Was he rejected by DEA & Why?
Does he have a kid that he has failed to acknowledge or support?
Is Ron C. involved in his campaign?

These three questions are about character and that is what we need in our sheriff! We don't need another Jenne, we are already the laugh of the country.

03-06-2008, 04:35 AM

These three questions are about character and that is what we need in our sheriff! We don't need another Jenne, we are already the laugh of the country.

Who cares....as long as he gives us a raise and not empty promises...or the five Ps....

03-06-2008, 05:00 AM
I love the "p's"

03-06-2008, 01:38 PM

Who cares....as long as he gives us a raise and not empty promises...or the five Ps....

Who cares? How can you be so stupid? I'm not even sure that Israel is really Israel. If you look real close you can see that he has had hair transplants. How do we know that Jenne is not really Israel with plugs? No one has seen Jenne in several months. Is it not possible that he has changed his appearance and took on a new identity? Look at their pictures side by side and tell me that their is no resblances.

Be careful we don't want to get Jenne back.