PDA

View Full Version : RIP

02-29-2008, 05:16 PM
I heard a Jupiter Police Explorer was killed today anyone heard anything

03-01-2008, 02:51 AM
My heart goes out to her, her family and the Jupiter Police Department for their loss! You can find more information out at www.sun-sentinel.com (http://www.sun-sentinel.com) under Jupiter police investigating shooting/death. Has some news channel video clips and tells of her participation in the Explorer program etc.

03-03-2008, 01:12 AM
thats horrible.

03-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Herd it wasn't anything involving police work is this ture anyone have details? It's a sad thing my thoughts and prayers go out to her post anf family

03-03-2008, 03:12 AM
According to local press. The suspect new she was a police explore and was showing off his gun when it accidentky went off killing her. He is charged with manslaughter

03-03-2008, 03:50 PM
I will post information here until the website is back up!

Brittany Lynn Armstrong

Family-Placed Obituary

BRITTANY LYNN ARMSTRONG 18, of Jupiter, FL passed away Friday, February 29, 2008 in Jupiter. Born in Boynton Beach, she was a lifelong resident of Jupiter. Brittany was a server at Chili's in Jupiter, volunteered at Busch Wildlife Sanctuary and a proud member of the Jupiter Police Explorer's Program. She was active in the Jupiter/Tequesta Athletic Association and had played on the travel softball team. She also attended Duncan Middle School and played the trumpet with the band, later attending Jupiter High School and was a member of the chorus. Survivors include her mother, Michelle Armstrong of Jupiter; her father, Russell Armstrong of Boynton Beach, FL; her maternal grandparents, Timothy 'Mike' and Carla Owens of Jupiter; paternal grandparents, Fran and Maurice 'Bob' Armstrong of Anderson, IN; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. A Funeral Service will be held at 11 AM, Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at the Taylor & Modeen Funeral Home, 250 Center Street, Jupiter, FL. Friends are invited to meet with the family from 5-8 PM, Tuesday at the funeral home. The family suggests contributions to Busch Wildlife Sanctuary, 2500 Jupiter Park Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458. A gathering will be held at Dubois Park following the committal services at Riverside Memorial Park. Taylor & Modeen Funeral HomeFamily Owned & Operated(561) 744-2030, Jupiter, FL To express condolences and/or make donations Visit PalmBeachPost.com/obituaries

03-09-2008, 05:12 AM
You know I don't think this is the time or place to put her life out there like that. Regardless or her personal habits what happened was tragic and a little respect should be shown. As future L.E.O.'s many of the people that we come in contact with will not be "class A" but they shall still be treated with respect and humanity. Who are you to judge her life.....

03-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Not Important you are so right. Whoever wrote that THANK YOU for not identifying yourself. You are a CLASS A - HOLE. Someone daughter, sister, froiend has been killed show some respect you spineless stupid f&*k

03-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I know her cousin and she's very very sad about Brittany's death at school.
It's horribly tragic---I can't even imagine losing my cousin like that.
Please keep praying for her family and friends.

MOD 43
03-30-2008, 03:18 PM
I am sad to hear of this loss. I have deleted the one post that was inappropriate and asked Mod 1 to have that poster banned.

My prayers go out to her family, friends, fellow explorers, and agency.

Mod 43

04-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Michelle,

I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful daughter.
I heard about it from my mom and I didn't know you lived so close.

If your up for company some time I would love to see you.
I live in Jensen beach.
My email is rl@rvfiworld.com

God Bless your Family

Mony Herchenhahn (Loutos)