PDA

View Full Version : Spread the word

Never Settle
02-28-2008, 01:00 AM
I dont think many WG officers know about this site. Yall spread the word and let me know to come on in here and fellowship muwahahahahah! :twisted:

02-28-2008, 10:28 PM
As far as I know there are 12 peeps from WGPD on here and know about it. I am not sure if they are on here often.
EC, RC, WB, TR, CC, BJ, JH, JC, JP, RM, JD, BL.

THESE ARE THE ONES I KNOW OF

Never Settle
02-28-2008, 10:40 PM
As far as I know there are 12 peeps from WGPD on here and know about it. I am not sure if they are on here often.

I figured most of em you listed..... I didn't know JD would be on here though. When you wrote RM I figured it out, but the first one I thought was the other RM (the senior one) :cop: And I was like whoa LOL

Now all we need is about 60 more on here and ALOT MORE crowd participation!

Never Settle
02-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Why does everybody post under "guest?" I know we can think of some better screen names than that..... You dont have to reveal yourself, but with all the recent trash coming from the PG boys I'd at least like to know If I'm talking to my boyz or someone else.

02-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Are you still working or are you done?

Never Settle
02-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Are you still working or are you done?

Who are you asking? If you're asking me, I'm done working. But more importantly...why?

ofcevil
02-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Why does everybody post under "guest?" I know we can think of some better screen names than that..... You dont have to reveal yourself, but with all the recent trash coming from the PG boys I'd at least like to know If I'm talking to my boyz or someone else.

Everyone knows my screen name....U should anyway, it was my license plate after all. :twisted:

Never Settle
02-28-2008, 11:44 PM

Everyone knows my screen name....U should anyway, it was my license plate after all. :twisted:

I dont..... And why should I? How do you know who "I" am? :shock:

Ace of Spade
02-29-2008, 05:58 AM
What's up brother?

02-29-2008, 11:44 AM

I figured most of em you listed..... I didn't know JD would be on here though. When you wrote RM I figured it out, but the first one I thought was the other RM (the senior one) :cop: And I was like whoa LOL

Now all we need is about 60 more on here and ALOT MORE crowd participation!

The other 60 are just sitting back watching everyone whine, moan and gossip on a forum that is open to the public.

Never Settle
02-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Whats up "Ace of Spades." I am pretty sure someone is trying to imitate KR on this one. Good try whoever you are...sneaky sneaky.

Ok, so we have another uneducated and truly uninformed comment from Mr. "Guest." Now instead of saying for sure he or she is, I will assume that he or she is from PG, since my many years in CID taught me to detect things like this. So I am now in a quandry....should we keep responding to this nonsense or just ignore it? Maybe this should be a poll. No, Ill just pose it here and wait for the responses from WG men and women.

By the way, I am marrying Jessica Alba next weekend. I'll post an invitation on the bulletin board tomorrow if anyone wants to come.

03-01-2008, 12:56 AM
you need to get some counseling

Never Settle
03-01-2008, 12:55 PM

I do, but not until after the honeymoon. After that, can you maybe help me out. You seem to know alot, and you appear oh so caring! :cry:

03-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Never Settle
03-01-2008, 09:15 PM

OK, OK I will. Stop pressuring me....geesh

03-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I dont think many WG officers know about this site. Yall spread the word and let me know to come on in here and fellowship muwahahahahah! :twisted:

After reading all of these posts I think I narrowed it down on who "Never Settle" is, and I know he is not a detective...

Never Settle
03-01-2008, 09:22 PM
[quote="Never Settle":3vfxiiyk]I dont think many WG officers know about this site. Yall spread the word and let me know to come on in here and fellowship muwahahahahah! :twisted:

After reading all of these posts I think I narrowed it down on who "Never Settle" is, and I know he is not a detective...[/quote:3vfxiiyk]

Then you must be, because only detectives figure that kind of stuff out. :idea: LMAO "Joe Blow"

03-02-2008, 09:53 PM
[quote="Never Settle":208vx8q8]I dont think many WG officers know about this site. Yall spread the word and let me know to come on in here and fellowship muwahahahahah! :twisted:

After reading all of these posts I think I narrowed it down on who "Never Settle" is, and I know he is not a detective...[/quote:208vx8q8]

Lt. Sullivan knows who it is.

03-25-2008, 04:33 AM
And? Who cares

03-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Probably your mother