PDA

View Full Version : FTD Haters

02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
I am sick of you FTD haters. You guys complain about some deputies becoming FTDs after only a few years. I agree that FTDs should have a minimum of five years. If this was the case there would not be many FTDs. The guys that should be FTDs, don't want to step up to the plate. If you have more time than the FTD on your shift you probably fall into one of these categories.

1- Your to stupid to be an FTD....
2- You would be a great FTD, but don't want to be one...

Don't blame the newer FTDs for the situation you created...

Now they are going to be promoted to Corprals...that is funny...loosers.

02-26-2008, 09:28 PM
I am sick of you FTD haters. You guys complain about some deputies becoming FTDs after only a few years. I agree that FTDs should have a minimum of five years. If this was the case there would not be many FTDs. The guys that should be FTDs, don't want to step up to the plate. If you have more time than the FTD on your shift you probably fall into one of these categories.

No, whats really funny is that you think that its going to be a "promotion." If you want a promotion, take the sergeants test. Other than the clown that you are training, no one will care about your two stripes, just try us. And you really should learn how to spell Corporal before you get on here boasting about becoming one (CORPORAL = WHO CARES)

02-28-2008, 06:14 PM
lol...good one

02-28-2008, 09:28 PM

No, whats really funny is that you think that its going to be a "promotion." If you want a promotion, take the sergeants test. Other than the clown that you are training, no one will care about your two stripes, just try us. And you really should learn how to spell Corporal before you get on here boasting about becoming one (CORPORAL = WHO CARES)

AMEN BROTHER ! !

02-28-2008, 10:17 PM

u- sound like a disgruntled Tamarac ca ca FTD..., or friend of an FTD, probably can't even spell, or bravos every other call, or better - doesn't jump in on paper calls, 'cause you don't want to take paper calls on your Friday. or stays on a 68 (as a back up deputy) call when there's a suspicious sig. 7 in his zone, (even the lima unit was there), then one minute later goes 10-19 with paper

02-28-2008, 10:23 PM

u- sound like a disgruntled Tamarac ca ca FTD..., or friend of an FTD, probably can't even spell, or bravos every other call, or better - doesn't jump in on paper calls, 'cause you don't want to take paper calls on your Friday. or stays on a 68 (as a back up deputy) call when there's a suspicious sig. 7 in his zone, (even the lima unit was there), then one minute later goes 10-19 with paper

Hey is FTD what every other department calls FTO? because FTD sounds like you got the clap or some other venerial disease?

02-29-2008, 01:22 AM
I was thinking that I could order flowers from this post, what with it saying FTD and all.

Also, in addition to spelling corporal, you should learn to spell LOSER. Looser is what you stool speciman is after all the times you have been bent over and F***** with no lube.

02-29-2008, 01:24 AM
FTD stands for Field Training Deputy because the Sheriff's Dept. has Deputies, not Officers.

02-29-2008, 01:28 AM
They were all the felons ideas, FTD, SRD, DIC....another of his "power trip" ideas