PDA

View Full Version : FLPD still hiring?

02-25-2008, 01:13 AM
Has the passing of Amendment 1 affected hiring at FLPD ?

Is there a freeze on hiring or one expected?

Thanks.

02-25-2008, 04:24 AM
The passing of the amendment doesn't change the fact that we are under-staffed and losing more ground by the day until we get a new contract. Why anybody would WANT to work here right now escapes me. Things will eventually turn the corner, but that time isn't now...

02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
FLPD IS HIRING ANYBODY PERIOD ARE U ALIVE COME HAVE A JOB THEN.

02-26-2008, 04:19 AM
Excellent, I will apply then.

02-26-2008, 06:12 AM
Excellent, I will apply then.

that's awesome :lol:

03-12-2008, 05:35 AM
This post is a few weeks old but I still had to put this in. I applied about 2.5 yrs ago with FLPD. Didn't do so good on the ever important and reliable oral board so no job offer for me. Fast forward to about a week ago, I received a message from a FLPD recruiter asking if I was still interested in a job. The best part was that I was sitting next to a guy that just fled FLPD and is know working up in palm beach county with me because of all the problems you guys are having with management down there.
I heard you guys were hurting for people but it must be real bad when they are digging up apps. from over 2yrs ago. Anyways good luck down there and hope you guys are able to get a good contract worked out and get past all the problems your having.

03-12-2008, 01:01 PM
There are two major things you need to start the hiring process. 1, you must be breathing on your own (no ventalators). 2, you cannot be incarcerated for any felony during your testing phse.

If you meet this criteria, fill out the apps and lets get started!

03-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Didn't do so good
So well

and is know working
You mean, “and is not working”.

palm beach county
You need to capitalized names of cities or counties in order to be proper nouns.

from over 2yrs ago.
Capitalize the first letter when starting a new sentence.

problems your having
You mean, “you’re having”.

Are you sure that you didn’t pass the oral board, I mean you seem to be able to read and write so well?

03-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Dude......are you serious with this last post? Get a life, man.

03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Have my oral board on the 18th

03-12-2008, 09:48 PM
You need to capitalized names of cities or counties in order to be proper nouns.
No, you need to capitalize them. If you are going to be a grammar Nazi, use the proper verb tense. Now go back to World of Warcraft.

Douchebag.

03-13-2008, 02:13 AM
Have my panel on the 20th pretty nervous.

03-14-2008, 05:47 AM
Didn't do so good
So well

and is know working
You mean, “and is not working”.

palm beach county

from over 2yrs ago.
Capitalize the first letter when starting a new sentence.

problems your having
You mean, “you’re having”.

Are you sure that you didn’t pass the oral board, I mean you seem to be able to read and write so well?

I'm the one who wrote the original post that you spent all your time correcting. I just want to thank you for the time and effort you put into. You really made me take a long look at myself in the mirror.

03-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Have my panel on the 20th pretty nervous.

IF YOUR NERVOUS ABOUT THE PANEL, WE DONT NEED YOU ON THE STREET

03-18-2008, 05:59 AM
No, you need to capitalize them. If you are going to be a grammar Nazi, use the proper verb tense. Now go back to World of Warcraft.

Douchebag.

Do you even know what a proper noun is? Of course I didn't think so either. Your GED didn't take you very far did it?

03-18-2008, 08:09 PM
[quote="Mickey McFinnigan":3qxgotfv][quote="Ditrict2-Dog":3qxgotfv]

Douchebag.[/quote:3qxgotfv]

Do you even know what a proper noun is? Of course I didn't think so either. Your GED didn't take you very far did it?[/quote:3qxgotfv]
No, but my GED took me as far as you. Assuming you're not a poser, we do both work at the same place, doing the same job, topping out at the same pay. So I don't see how your statement makes any sense. Much like your critique of that applicant's grammar. You're sad & pathetic. (That's an ampersand. It's the symbol for "and." It was the last question on the GED exam.) :P

There are plenty of career patrol guys who can't string two grammatically correct sentences together. Still, they can be good cops, taking calls, making lockups. If it makes you feel better to knock people down based on their linguistic skills, have fun. Just know it makes you look like a total douche.

03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
What all dis talk about? I talk good and spell gooder and pronounceate my wordss real gooodest. i be good cop and like being cop and dontt like some cops hear cause dey be not nice to oder cops hear. i hatee bad grammmer spellars. you guys not goood and go get your ged cause yuu cant graduade hi scool. i go now.

03-18-2008, 11:25 PM
FT LAUD PD IS A JOKE THESE DAYS

03-19-2008, 03:43 AM

And your mom was a joke the night we conceived you :o :wink:

03-19-2008, 08:40 PM

And your mom was a joke the night we conceived you :o :wink:

man you can do better than that