PDA

View Full Version : aw! the other site was locked!

02-24-2008, 05:09 AM
This is in response to the question about deputies sleeping with other deputies wives. Seems the person asking the question has an emotional tie, or why else would they have gone out of their way to ask the question? And by the sarcasm in the question, it was asked by a female.....Could it be.....the cheated on wife that is asking the question?!? Well, if that cheated on wife will think back to not to long ago, they were cheating on their deputy husband with another deputy that was engaged to be married to someone else. Geez! Why do people throw stones that live in glass houses?!?

02-24-2008, 03:12 PM
This isn't something that everyone doesn't already know. Like everyone at the SO knows, how much you can and WILL get away with depends on who you know and who you are related to. This is always going to happen. Things will ALWAYS get swept under the rug. The SO is going to make sure their own is taken care of. Even the deputies that we KNOW have screwed up continuosly, somehow have never been reprimanded, somehow have always gotten promotions, and somehow always gets a newer and cleaner cruiser. You know who you are, you are reading this and grinning right now. As far as this incident (the one mentioned above) in concerned, what goes around comes around....in case you haven't heard, that individual got fired from their state job. OUCH!!!

02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
This isn't something that everyone doesn't already know. Like everyone at the SO knows, how much you can and WILL get away with depends on who you know and who you are related to. This is always going to happen. Things will ALWAYS get swept under the rug. The SO is going to make sure their own is taken care of. Even the deputies that we KNOW have screwed up continuosly, somehow have never been reprimanded, somehow have always gotten promotions, and somehow always gets a newer and cleaner cruiser. You know who you are, you are reading this and grinning right now. As far as this incident (the one mentioned above) in concerned, what goes around comes around....in case you haven't heard, that individual got fired from their state job. OUCH!!!

"Tired of gossip" so your name reads. Tired of gossip yet you still are spreading it. LET IT REST FOR GODS SAKE.

02-24-2008, 05:40 PM
This is in response to the question about deputies sleeping with other deputies wives. Seems the person asking the question has an emotional tie, or why else would they have gone out of their way to ask the question? And by the sarcasm in the question, it was asked by a female.....Could it be.....the cheated on wife that is asking the question?!? Well, if that cheated on wife will think back to not to long ago, they were cheating on their deputy husband with another deputy that was engaged to be married to someone else. Geez! Why do people throw stones that live in glass houses?!?

Sure would like to know who you are referring too in your comment. You sound like you are in the know. Initials or something please...........

02-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I'll bet this ones locked soon, as it should be.

02-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Do the initials ABJ ring any bells? She just lost her State Job, for using her power to harass people.

02-25-2008, 06:03 PM
I know what a BJ is , Whats a ABJ?

02-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Come on people! I normally don't leave comments, but come on y'all!!! Quit the gossiping! Everyone knows that the more a story gets told, the more exaggerated it gets! If it doesn't concern you or your family...leave people alone!!!

02-26-2008, 04:48 AM
Angela Brown Jarman

02-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Im sure they both ran around on each other in fact i know she did,But the truth is who cares. She runs the roadsall hours of the nite and day following him everywhere he goes. STALKER........

02-27-2008, 12:37 AM
Yea i seen him with his 3 buddies the other nite and he can sure to better than Angela,He needed to leave her shes a phsyco and a abnormal person.

02-27-2008, 12:50 AM
He's the pshyco one and violent! Trust me i know he's a ticking time bomb.Oh and yea i seen him and his buddies out the other nite too,But i turned around and went elsewhere, All he and his buddies do is get into bar fights. Who wants to be around that! NOW THATS THE TRUTH SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU POST!

02-27-2008, 12:52 AM
You are sooooooo right post 'try again'

02-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Mr.unknown get ur facts right ur a coward to post something like that about him i know both of them and im friends of both,but you wont run ur mouth like that to his face bet that! i wouldnt wanna c him loose his job over you so i bet you wont come to me and say that cuz you know you will get ur as* handed to you and you know who i am cuz u seen me out with him according to your post punk.

MOD 353
02-27-2008, 04:45 AM
Sorry, but this thread is getting locked down too. Please check on your own bone yards before casting stones at others. This is not the place for personal attacks on private lives. People make mistakes every day and those people have to live with those mistakes. No need to rub salt in the wounds online.

02-28-2008, 10:41 PM
We had sooo much fun the other nite and he is not mean or violent he really is a great guy,just so everyone knows shea the pshyco one.