PDA

View Full Version : BS AROUND HERE

02-23-2008, 11:26 PM
How come I am approached so hard by fellow officer's telling me.We need a "UNION" and we need it bad. You are a rookie officer and don't know yet but it is bad around here so sign this blue form. So, I do cause, I am a rookie and don't want to have any conflict here. Then these same officer's pull their blue cards. They tell me they have done some research and thought on it now the UNION is not the way to go. I would have did my research prior to bringing in a union. I learned something My fellow officer's (not all) do what they need to do for themselves to get what they want. They then leave everybody else holding the bag. I never cared about a union anyway. I had to listen to these officer's I rode with talking so much about the union. I was scared not to try and bring the union here. I also heard this same thing happen back in 2004 or sometime back then. So to you officer's who came at me Pro Union thanks for showing me how you really are. I am now in the process of getting hired with another agency due to all this BS. :cry:

02-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Your not a rookie, but nice story!

02-24-2008, 04:55 PM
You were not pressured by any officer training you to vote yes or sign a blue card. Period. Go away.