PDA

View Full Version : 3

02-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Rumor has it CO ran off another agent. 3 got out of dodge

02-23-2008, 04:20 PM
It's not her fault. Just ask her. 75% turnover rate in her office. But it has nothing to do with her "management style". She reminds me of another great supervisor here that had record turnover for years until he was fired. What's the turnover in a SO? 8%?

02-23-2008, 04:49 PM
BSO deputy turnover was 1% this year. Just a bit lower than CO is responsible for in WPB.

02-23-2008, 05:54 PM
If her ex-husband couldn't stand her what makes you think an agent could? She has the personality of a rattle snake and the looks of a water bufflalo

02-23-2008, 05:58 PM
You left out the integrity of a used car salesman trying to get you to assume his variable rate home mortgage.

02-23-2008, 06:37 PM
I can tell you that my decision to leave wasn't based on many factors. I will earn more this year at my new job, and every year forward, and I stayed in FRS, so those were all factors. But I wont miss the endless micromanagement from CO, the questioning of my character and integrity, answering endless questions about run of the mill beverage work, her mood swings, or the bipolar personality. Been around the block a few times in law enforcement and she was the worst I've worked for. A nightmare. Now she's ABT's problem! Not mine.

02-23-2008, 06:39 PM
They'll make her employee of the year when the last of the ABT agents in her office quit.

02-23-2008, 06:43 PM
She won't ever take responsibility for her actions. Running people off and badmouthing every single person under her are more than just bad habits. They have become her management routine. She cannot tell big things from little things. She has no common sense. She flies into rages. It's a character issue and a management issue. How much money did ABT spend to hire and train the ones she rode out the door?

02-23-2008, 06:51 PM
CO made it clear that her priority is to end the career of an agent who has had around 30 surgeries due to a tragic accident that victimized the agent over 5 years ago. The guy's a hero for showing up at the office when he does. At any other agency he would be retired with 66 2/3 tax-free, but the state doesn't treat people well when they almost die in the line, so the guy has returned to work every time the surgeons cut a new piece off of his body. Go get him CO! He's a slacker and you need to weed him out! I'm throwing up in my mouth a little... when I even think about her saying that she needs personnel's help getting rid of the agent.

02-23-2008, 06:52 PM
CO said that goddamn stuff?

02-23-2008, 06:53 PM
In front of only 38 witnesses.

02-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Why won't someone take her to task? And if people in Tallahassee won't hold her to some level of account then sue her ass. With a good attorney and a list of people who can attest to what's reflected here in these post I believe a case can be made for negligent retention. There's something to be said about upper management supporting supervisors (if the support is legitimate) but it's something else to ignore the obvious and allow incompetence to rule. Someone like her should have never been placed in a position of authority in the first place.

02-23-2008, 09:49 PM
The fact that she dimed out PR to Cindy Hill for trying to give Dave a desk job due to his nagging injuries is beyond belief.

Why would she do this? What does she hope to achieve?

I can't believe that an oak leaf is that important to live your life being vindictive. There has to be some other reason, I just don't know it.

02-24-2008, 12:59 AM
CO has been promised the next majors position by Cyndi, this CO has taken to mean that she can be as rude as humanly possible to the maximum number of people in her immediate area.

02-24-2008, 01:13 AM
I can tell you that my decision to leave wasn't based on many factors. I will earn more this year at my new job, and every year forward, and I stayed in FRS, so those were all factors. But I wont miss the endless micromanagement from CO, the questioning of my character and integrity, answering endless questions about run of the mill beverage work, her mood swings, or the bipolar personality. Been around the block a few times in law enforcement and she was the worst I've worked for. A nightmare. Now she's ABT's problem! Not mine.

Problem is that ABT doesn't deal with problems. In their eyes problems above the city limits sign for Tallahassee don't exist. They will, however, deal with what they consider problems at the lower level which is you. You have power in numbers so if a leader comes forth and assimilates a group of people who have been injured in some way by mistreatment, disresepct or whatever can be articulated that would picture a hostile work environment and this is presented to perhaps someone above the director, something will happen. It's called covering their ass and might come in the form of an office review. In this situation the record should make your case so don't lose sight of what has already happened. There are people that can speak to these issues and that's what it's going to take. For this to continue with impunity will only serve to embolden a loose cannon

02-24-2008, 02:12 PM
No doubt that she reads these posts so she knows that people don't respect her and probably have a strong dislike of her. Of course there's people who don't care about things like that and she fits that mold.

02-25-2008, 10:24 PM
They are all a joke - I hope Drago comes in now and takes care of her and Hill now that he has the power to do so.

02-26-2008, 12:33 AM
They are all a joke - I hope Drago comes in now and takes care of her and Hill now that he has the power to do so.

Aint Hill something! Has not changed one bit! The real her aint surfaced yet. It will though. And help us all!

02-27-2008, 02:04 AM
removed due to criminal accusations. Unless you are willing to put your name to accusations such as this, or give more information instead of remaining vague, posts like these will be deleted, moved, or changed.

MOD 463

02-28-2008, 01:14 AM

Ms. Hill say he aint and will not ever have the power to do nothing to her!We say you go girl...for I like it when a real woman has the power! :lol:

02-28-2008, 01:16 AM

Ms. Hill say he aint and will not ever have the power to do nothing to her!We say you go girl...for I like it when a real woman has the power! :lol:

That is the Wheeler in her talking.

02-29-2008, 12:35 AM
removed due to criminal accusations. Unless you are willing to put your name to accusations such as this, or give more information instead of remaining vague, posts like these will be deleted, moved, or changed.

MOD 463

My name Jose Jimenez so pleze replace my post

03-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Well I guess CO will have to be the Major in J-VILLE (Northeast) a little birdie told me Major Dan wants to transfer to the south region when PR retires. Seems that after his wife had her heart attack she wants to be closer to her family. So how far will CO go to be Major should be interesting. Better watch your 6 o’clock Major Dan you may be her next target.