PDA

View Full Version : Mark Lunsford

Old Guy
02-23-2008, 04:15 AM
What a dirt bag! Now that the news is dying down from his daughter's murder and the he's not making money on the talk shows anymore, he wants to sue the Officers that worked their a$$es off in this case. He is a scum bag. Hey Lunsford, how about getting a job and quit trying to live on everyone else's sympathy. You make me sorry now that I donated to your sorry a$$! :twisted:

02-23-2008, 03:30 PM
You can take the white trash out of the mobile home parks, but you can't take the white trash out of the person!

02-23-2008, 09:39 PM
The man loses his daughter because the local PD was to bothered to try and go the extra mile to do something.
Thanks for once again proving what an a**hole PD North Port is.
Go collect your disability check Guy and leave the LE work to those with some kind of normal mind set.

Old Guy
02-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Well you obviously have never been LEO nor will you ever be. If you are, then you work as hard as you can with the info you are given and then you're slapped in the face for it. It makes me wonder why anyone would want to do this job anymore. :cry:

02-24-2008, 08:00 PM
So that is it you went out on a mental dis. because you were punch drunk from being slapped down for screwing up all the time.
Parisi can hit kind of hard when he is PO.

02-24-2008, 10:53 PM
In these demon days it's so cold inside. It's so hard for a good soul to survive.
You can't even trust the air you breath, because Mother Earth wants us all to leave.
When lies become reality, you numb yourself with drugs and T.V.
Lift yourself up it's a brand new day, so turn yourself round.
Don't burn yourself, turn yourself, turn yourself around into the sun!

Old Guy
03-11-2008, 02:38 AM
You go Bubba (Bubba the Love Sponge). Lunsford is a dirt bag. Don't stop spreading the word.
NPPD Rocks! :D

04-03-2008, 04:17 PM
You go Bubba (Bubba the Love Sponge). Lunsford is a dirt bag. Don't stop spreading the word.

BTLS!! 101 AND 102.5

GO BUBBA

04-11-2008, 10:14 AM

Will you give it arrest TC. Man you were a pittyful brown noser when you were in CID, and you are just as bad as a retired one.