PDA

View Full Version : From the Captn. "no one knows how he got his rank?"

02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Another screwball axed from the agency. = Cpl. Gondie!.......

02-23-2008, 02:16 AM
Well, good judgement on this is what I've got to say!

02-23-2008, 05:04 AM
seen this one coming, "another one bites the dust!"

02-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Don't call me a psychic, but seen this one coming ......Marckese? Unit #7's pick, Next in line? Could be wrong but doubt it. I am a gambling person; Somene set the odds on this. Alll before the Benson suggestion is in and depends on how much the department has say.

Marckese/King team coming up? Any bets?

02-24-2008, 02:15 AM
Don't call me a psychic, but seen this one coming ......Marckese? Unit #7's pick, Next in line? Could be wrong but doubt it. I am a gambling person; Somene set the odds on this. Alll before the Benson suggestion is in and depends on how much the department has say.

Marckese/King team coming up? Any bets?

OMG..40 and 44, two more dumb screwballs I know could not make it at a real police agency. These fakes love to be IN CHARGE and do everything they can to kiss #1's back side. The sad part, they love to nic pic at students and make their life on campus more stressful. I bet your right because the Chief loves this type of officer, forget about COP give that to Sgt. D., lets see how many cars we can tow off of Holly Dr at one time and support the local tow company, while we take money away from students and their parents. You mean to tell me, UP can't just give a parking ticket? It is less money, money that goes to the university and not the local tow company.

Oh, by the way thanks chief, major, capt., Lt's for not supporting the dispatchers bonus. You people are real true leaders. PBA has nothing to do with it.....so I was told.

02-24-2008, 02:21 PM
If anyone has an issue with how I do my job, come find me and we'll talk about it at length. I'm easy to find. Otherwise, shut your hole.

02-25-2008, 12:06 AM
That was one person posting. You are a valued employee of this agency, as are 98% of the people that work here. Sure there are screwballs, but they are the 2%, and usually are weeded out through their own actions.

One thing that concerns me though, from reading the other post and reading the daily activity logs, is the towing of sudents cars off of Holly Dr.? For why? I am concerned that officers are get off on this. Towing off students cars and getting a satisfaction out of it...it's just wrong. No one benefits from that besides the tow companies, period, who make a lot of money.

Why is this a PD problem? Parking services doesn't tow students cars off, or even ticket cars on Holly Dr. There is a major lack of parking for the students anyways, they can't even park close to where they live, because of the shortage of parking. How are they expected to unload groceries or unload other stuff into their apartments, or even have guest come visity them?

I don't agree with this towing of students cars off unless they are blocking a fire hydrant, blocking traffic, or are parked in a handicap space. I would suggest focussing efforts on making good traffic stops and enforcing traffic violations. If you enjoy sticking the students with a good fine, this is just as good a way and really helps out the University community more than towing their cars off. Whoever started this towing off of students cars as officer accepted officer activity is in really poor judgement in my opinion. Leave the parking problems to the Parking Service division and focus on police work/enforcement.

02-25-2008, 01:44 AM
This diverted from the original post as I read it. Is this wackjob coming back or not?

02-25-2008, 02:21 AM
"Why is this a PD problem? Parking services doesn't tow students cars off, or even ticket cars on Holly Dr. There is a major lack of parking for the students anyways, they can't even park close to where they live, because of the shortage of parking. How are they expected to unload groceries or unload other stuff into their apartments, or even have guest come visity them?"

God forbid the "children" have to walk from lots 5A, 5B,5E, 5D, 13, 16, 20, 25, 35, and Cresent Hill Garage, you know the lots and garages that surround the Holly Drive resident areas. They can even get a ride from the safe team or A/B so their little footies don't get tired.

Cars that are towed are towed after being parked there for hours and then only after dispatch cannot make contact with the driver.

Life has rules, sometimes rules suck, but they are there for a reason.

02-25-2008, 03:05 AM
The "children" are the students that pay your salary, and expect great police service from you, and the ones you were hired to protect you dipshit!, Why did you take the job as a University Officer? To screw students over at every chance you get?, There is a shortage of parking on a campus the way it is, and it is a major problem you ass holes!

02-25-2008, 04:59 AM
Unit 40 I'm very sorry I placed your ID # instead of Sgt. King. I was sick to hear about a Marckese/King Team.

I hear a lot of good things about you (40) and you have done a lot of good for the agency.

02-25-2008, 05:25 AM
The "children" are the students that pay your salary, and expect great police service from you, and the ones you were hired to protect you dipshit!, Why did you take the job as a University Officer? To screw students over at every chance you get?, There is a shortage of parking on a campus the way it is, and it is a major problem you ass holes!

So the curbs that are painted ALL the way down Holly drive in front of the dorms with NO PARKING – TOW AWAY ZONE isn’t enough of a clue for you to not park there? In case you are too lazy to look down because your snot nose is up in the clouds, they even installed your standard TOW AWAY signs about every 20 feet. So you have no problem with someone parking on the road AND blocking the bike lane? It’s time to cut the umbilical cord and stop sucking on mommy!

Oh, and I’m sorry your car was removed for illegally blocking the right of way. I would suggest in the future that you try thinking like an adult and parking in an appropriate space the next time to avoid getting towed, airing your complaint on a forum, and getting 0 sympathy.

02-28-2008, 03:16 AM
hehe.....When I am home alone, I dress in a top halfsee and put a fake ruby in my hairy navel. I then place a sweet potatoe in the front of my thong and dance WITH a lil' blow-up doll I call Drew-pee-doo; in front of my open window. I breathe in the helium from a balloon and shout aloud, "I am K--- !!!!!!!!!! marty, that is........... :lol:

from the diary of an overweight gimpy putz...............SMURF ROCK