PDA

View Full Version : All of these lawsuits

02-22-2008, 05:10 PM
All of these lawsuits were encouraged by the sheriff's own words. There will be many more lawsuits to come. I believe when the sheriff announced that the deputy was absolutely guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, on national media, before the incident was investigated, he opened up a can of worms. Way to go Gee. :roll:

02-22-2008, 05:36 PM
All of these lawsuits were encouraged by the sheriff's own words. There will be many more lawsuits to come. I believe when the sheriff announced that the deputy was absolutely guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, on national media, before the incident was investigated, he opened up a can of worms. Way to go Gee. :roll:

There goes the raises

02-22-2008, 10:58 PM

There goes the raises

Yeah right...............Like they actually planned on giving a raise. Even if the union is voted out, I bet there will still be no decent raise offered, unless you consider 1% a decent raise.