PDA

View Full Version : im back

02-22-2008, 06:26 AM
im sure you were all wondering where i was. well i was away while my spirit was telling la esperitista how to comunicate to raul and tell him that it was time to tell the world i was dead , retired is a better word than dead. now beware i am back in cypress i still have the fat idiot runing the department "weeks" qruish huh que clase de come pinga . someone please tell him to explain to you the elements of a crime any crime. but thats why i have that guy in charge to keep all you cops down. as long as el gordo is there i could asure of no prgress. now el gordo said i better see no black shirts under your uniforms. thats right i tell him to give stupid orders and change things up that way i make him feel as he has power, but i think even he is figuring out how much of an idiot he is. well im on my way to smoke a fine cigar what no cigar just saw grass que mierda well at least billy likes cocaine as much as my old body did.]

02-22-2008, 07:03 AM
im sure you were all wondering where i was. well i was away while my spirit was telling la esperitista how to comunicate to raul and tell him that it was time to tell the world i was dead , retired is a better word than dead. now beware i am back in cypress i still have the fat idiot runing the department "weeks" qruish huh que clase de come pinga . someone please tell him to explain to you the elements of a crime any crime. but thats why i have that guy in charge to keep all you cops down. as long as el gordo is there i could asure of no prgress. now el gordo said i better see no black shirts under your uniforms. thats right i tell him to give stupid orders and change things up that way i make him feel as he has power, but i think even he is figuring out how much of an idiot he is. well im on my way to smoke a fine cigar what no cigar just saw grass que mierda well at least billy likes cocaine as much as my old body did.]

we missed you papo