PDA

View Full Version : miccosukee

02-22-2008, 03:51 AM
miccosukee kicks SPD ass we get treated right

02-22-2008, 04:05 AM
miccosukee kicks SPD ass we get treated right

yeah and all miccosukee that went to spd probably regret it now.

02-22-2008, 05:12 AM
i'm sure the miccosukee tribal members enjoy being notified by miccosukee pd that they have an active warrant and they need to 'fix it'

02-22-2008, 07:36 AM
[quote="Trail King":3hl7t3w1]miccosukee kicks SPD ass we get treated right

yeah and all miccosukee that went to spd probably regret it now.[/quote:3hl7t3w1]

Yeah, they're crying all the way to the bank to deposit the paycheck that doubled when they came here.

02-22-2008, 02:59 PM
[quote="Trail King":1dgbzgvd]miccosukee kicks SPD ass we get treated right

Yeah, they're crying all the way to the bank to deposit the paycheck that doubled when they came here.[/quote:1dgbzgvd]

At least one of the former miccosukee cops got a real job now, he works for the city of Miami. they have a great pension. You SPD scum fly by on ALLIGATOR ALLEY and I will stroke one of you.

02-22-2008, 04:13 PM
[quote="Trail King":8jqx842w]miccosukee kicks SPD ass we get treated right

Yeah, they're crying all the way to the bank to deposit the paycheck that doubled when they came here.

At least one of the former miccosukee cops got a real job now, he works for the city of Miami. they have a great pension. You SPD scum fly by on ALLIGATOR ALLEY and I will stroke one of you.[/quote:8jqx842w]

Shut the F**K Up.

02-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Instead of worrying about writing tickets, shouldn't you be concerned about what movie you're going to watch while sitting at those checkpoints you love so much.

02-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Instead of worrying about writing tickets, shouldn't you be concerned about what movie you're going to watch while sitting at those checkpoints you love so much.HA HA, I HAVE SEEN THE REAL WINNERS YOU GUYS GOT, GUARDING THE GAS STATION OFF THE ALLEY. I AM SO SCARED THAT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE!

02-22-2008, 08:27 PM
[quote="Trail King":129t7bpw]miccosukee kicks SPD ass we get treated right

At least one of the former miccosukee cops got a real job now, he works for the city of Miami. they have a great pension. You SPD scum fly by on ALLIGATOR ALLEY and I will stroke one of you.[/quote:129t7bpw]

OOhhhh!! I like being stroked, but I think you should save your sex talk for your mom.

03-02-2008, 02:59 AM
Whoever the author of this thread is needs to be shot! miccosukee sucks a-- compaired to SPD....We got nothing and will never get nothing! except broken promises! At least you all got some real administrators there unlike us who have a Police Commissioner that is nothing more than a Dispatcher who got an honorary title cuz he failed the academy twice. I'm sure the guys who left us and went to SPD are very happy they left with no regrets.