PDA

View Full Version : Underground Blue Railroad

02-22-2008, 12:30 AM
In a retaliatory strike against unfair recruiting initiatives by CCSO, the PGPD is formally opening the Underground Blue Railroad. The UBR will assist in covertly helping deputies trapped as political prisoners at CCSO escape to freedom and the pursuit of happiness at the PGPD.

We urge men and women in green to get in a "blue state of mind" and seek refuge in an agency that is on its way to bigger and better things. To initiate entry into the UBR, deputies in distress can contact any Punta Gorda Police Officer who will put them in touch with a covert operative.

Fed up with the garbage? Want to go Metro? Escape tyranny and oppresion and leave the dark side.

After all, it's just a blue thing....

02-22-2008, 05:52 AM
In a retaliatory strike against unfair recruiting initiatives by CCSO, the PGPD is formally opening the Underground Blue Railroad. The UBR will assist in covertly helping deputies trapped as political prisoners at CCSO escape to freedom and the pursuit of happiness at the PGPD.

We urge men and women in green to get in a "blue state of mind" and seek refuge in an agency that is on its way to bigger and better things. To initiate entry into the UBR, deputies in distress can contact any Punta Gorda Police Officer who will put them in touch with a covert operative.

Fed up with the garbage? Want to go Metro? Escape tyranny and oppresion and leave the dark side.

Yep and if you believe this crap, I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...... :roll:

Why would anyone want to tale a GIANT step backward?????

02-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Spoken like a true lost soul. Free yourself of the bondage of security work and enter the field of law enforcement. I urge you.

02-22-2008, 03:54 PM
You guys are a bunch of pathetic losers!!!! Iit is extremely sad that u need to come on here and post crap...Why do you try to go out and do some real police work.......NEWS FLASH...posting on LEO affairs is not police work.

02-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey, don't talk about the SO like that.

02-22-2008, 07:43 PM
You guys are a bunch of pathetic losers!!!! Iit is extremely sad that u need to come on here and post crap...Why do you try to go out and do some real police work.......NEWS FLASH...posting on LEO affairs is not police work.

hey if you dont like it dont read it. GOOOOOOO away. I agree with the original posting. PGPD is the place to be

02-22-2008, 10:33 PM

Yep and if you believe this crap, I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...... :roll:

Why would anyone want to tale a GIANT step backward?????

Jason is that you? I thought you got baned? Whos computer are you on?

02-23-2008, 04:00 AM
Notice this recruiting post was placed in Punta Gorda's forum. That means that anyone from CCSO who views it is already looking into a better life in blue.

02-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Where all placing our eggs in one basket. Will this be a great place. I guess only time will tell. keep in mind it could get worse and we may be begging ccso for a job

02-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Libby was pushed out meaning that any Chief that doesn't steo up can be pushed out.

Jacobsen
02-26-2008, 12:39 AM
removed by mod 480 but repaired by Jacobsen

We must become the change we want to see.
- Mahatma Gandhi

02-28-2008, 02:58 AM
Where all placing our eggs in one basket. Will this be a great place. I guess only time will tell. keep in mind it could get worse and we may be begging ccso for a job

You are obviously such a coward. I only hope you don't actually work for PGPD.

02-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Is it true that a certain kick ass cop is coming back to PG after being gone for 7 months?

02-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Don't spread rumors that may hurt someone who is attempting to escape via the UBR. Remember, Grovel is watching and will report back to his stuperiors.

Jacobsen
02-29-2008, 03:48 AM
"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with the important matters."
- Albert Einstein

betterinblue
03-05-2008, 01:47 PM
I am certainly excited about getting that certain someone back!! :wink:

Jacobsen
03-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Where did you get the idea for a picture under your name??? :P

03-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Where did you get the idea for a picture under your name??? :P

probably because everyone else does it

03-06-2008, 12:31 AM
WELCOME HOME J. WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!