PDA

View Full Version : Loosing a few good men?

02-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of a female detective you guys have working there. Went to school with her recently. Heard about your guys loss. I worked for a tribal department before, I left with a one 1/2 week notice and they decided to keep my 401k, and vacation time. It's to their discretion. They can do what they want and they know it, play with peoples lives. Not good. I really feel for you guys. It's so much better out there. Just the thought of job security is enough. Tell that cute detective that we have a spot for her here in Dade.

02-22-2008, 01:37 AM
Can anyone tell me the name of a female detective you guys have working there. Went to school with her recently. Heard about your guys loss. I worked for a tribal department before, I left with a one 1/2 week notice and they decided to keep my 401k, and vacation time. It's to their discretion. They can do what they want and they know it, play with peoples lives. Not good. I really feel for you guys. It's so much better out there. Just the thought of job security is enough. Tell that cute detective that we have a spot for her here in Dade.

A few?

02-22-2008, 02:13 AM

who could that possibly be?

02-22-2008, 02:56 AM

how about a shit load of them.

02-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Hey Dade Know who your talking about, out of your league. Did you think someone was going to post her name. Idiot!