PDA

View Full Version : Mark Lunsford is a P.O.S.

02-21-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/2/21/326587.html?title=Jessica+Lunsford

Well I have been saying this all along, if this P.O.S. was a better father the tragedy would not have occurred. This piece of garbage forgot his key so he had his mother, who he lived with by the why, leave his front door unlocked. Not to mention he chose to live in a FUC***NG TRAILER. But that right, in our society it is never the fault of the the one who sues, NEVER. He is a criminal with a sex offender son, and now that his 15 minutes dwindled, he wanted it back. SHAMEFUL and DISGUSTING.

CITRUS COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- Jessica Lunsford's parents, Mark Lunsford and Angela Wright, have sent a letter of intent to sue three agencies, including the Citrus County Sheriff's Office, over her death.

Three years ago, 9-year-old Jessica was kidnapped, raped and buried alive by convicted sex offender John Couey.

Her parents intend to sue Citrus County authorities for being negligent in their daughter's death.

The letter accuses the sheriff's office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement of not adequately keeping track of Couey, who had moved into a home near the Lunsfords' without law enforcement knowing.

"I think this is a baseless allegation," Citrus County sheriff Jeff Dawsey said in a Thursday afternoon news conference. "This agency did what we needed to do to solve this case."

The Citrus County Board of County Commissioners is also named in the suit.

04-12-2008, 06:24 AM
whoever wrote this post i hope you burn in hell ~ and i hope too God you are not in law enforcement becasue you are a POS like Couey!!! Rott In Hell

04-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Uhhhh, I hope the original poster is a LEO. Did you read the message or did you just run off at the mouth. Additionally don't you think this is old news, he dropped the suit. Anyhow why is he wrong. The POS (Lunsford) paraded around with the Sheriff to get his 15 minutes and when it dimmed he sued.