PDA

View Full Version : Cheif Tiger, Take care sir...

02-21-2008, 01:03 AM
I for one dont care for all the negativity that will sure to follow all of this. For what ever reason Cheif you have decided to part ways with the tribe and I for one believe that isue is for you and the company in which we all choose to work for.

However, I bring to light that I have seen nothing but positive issues come form you. You are enjoyable to be around, stern but fair, and you come to ALL the reservations unlike some department heads we have had.

I for one will miss you and wish you well sir. You will have some big shoes to fill in my mind! Dont forget to get that trailer we spoke about :D

Good luck sir.

02-22-2008, 03:00 AM
I for one dont care for all the negativity that will sure to follow all of this. For what ever reason Cheif you have decided to part ways with the tribe and I for one believe that isue is for you and the company in which we all choose to work for.

However, I bring to light that I have seen nothing but positive issues come form you. You are enjoyable to be around, stern but fair, and you come to ALL the reservations unlike some department heads we have had.

I for one will miss you and wish you well sir. You will have some big shoes to fill in my mind! Dont forget to get that trailer we spoke about :D

Good luck sir.

Hey Chuck, how is the wife?

02-22-2008, 10:04 PM

Good luck sir.

Chief, maybe you can go run a real department like miccosukee now or an even better one Wackenhut, who has way more qualified officers than the department you are leaving behind.

Fukowi Tribe
02-22-2008, 10:52 PM

Good luck sir.

your right chuck, too many negative things, just move on and worry about yourself.